How do you know if a girl is down to fuck or not...

How do you know if a girl is down to fuck or not? I was hanging out at her house this weekend and we were both chilling and high, and she was saying that she was restless, and I said me too, and she said that we should do something and it felt kinda flirty, and then later we were cuddling on the couch and I was messing with her hair and she said she liked it.
I know all that makes it sound like she's obviously into me, but also we were both high out of our minds. Any advice?

Attached: 1489157185151.jpg (564x564, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz246_Pjjkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz246_Pjjkc

Should have kissed her user. She was def down to fuck.

>down to fuck
>down to
you sound like a fucking nigger OP kill yourself you degenerate normalfag die in a massgrave subhuman fuck off from Jow Forums forever. you shall pay your debt to robotkind with your life!

Attached: massgrave.jpg (516x288, 116K)

The problem is also that I was dating someone else at the time, and I technically still am. Planning on breaking up with her today. If I was single, I definitely would have gone for the kiss.

yes she wanted to fuck. girls basically never make the first move. if you hang out with her again just grab her literally in the pussy

What, are you gonna be the one to take my life? Go ahead and try it will be the LAST THING YOU DO

>The problem is also that I was dating someone else at the time, and I technically still am
So why were you hanging out without someone else and cuddling you scumbag

But also I don't want to ruin our friendship, since we have a good thing going with that. I guess my question wasn't literally "did I have a chance at kissing her" because I know I did, but rather "how do I kiss/fuck her and not ruin our friendship?"

Because I was super high, my GF was out of town and the girl I was with has been my best friend for years

squeeze tiddy and if thats ok ur golden

you have to make a move OP, just not as rapid as the incels here suggest
just ask 'what if I kissed you?' or something like that. then gauge her reaction.. if she isnt into you she will probably react honestly surprised and shut you dont immediately.. if she is slighly reluctant but flirty she is just playing hard to get, then get a little more pushy .. or she is into it right away..

this all makes it sound more complicated than it is, just ask some kind of playful question as your opening move and then see how she reacts and go with the flow from there

Yeah, I guess I'm just worried that even if she's into it, our friendship will be awkward afterward. Ehhh, probably not, she hooked up with a mutual friend a few weeks ago and they seem to still be good. Whatever, she's graduating at the end of the year anyway. Might as well make a move. We're going to her beach house this weekend, I'll probably do something then

>But also I don't want to ruin our friendship, since we have a good thing going with that. I guess my question wasn't literally "did I have a chance at kissing her" because I know I did, but rather "how do I kiss/fuck her and not ruin our friendship?"

you have come to the right place, r9k is a board full of experts on such relationship issues

lol I know, of course I'm taking everything with a grain of salt, but what you have to say is still valid.
Well, is there a better board for this kind of stuff?

She was down you dumbas

>high

Degenerate sob

Look into her eyes and you can just tell if she wants you to kiss her.

Oh yes, I'm sure you are far more successful than I am and it's all because you don't drink or smoke marijuana
You are truly a paragon of the civilized world

Not possible. I recently started hooking up with a girl I'd been best friends with since 13. Of course I was friendzoned until now. But Im deeply in love with her and she was kinda just seeing where it would go and it went South.

>no way this is another normie-tier thread
>The problem is also that I was dating someone else at the time, and I technically still am. Planning on breaking up with her today. If I was single, I definitely would have gone for the kiss.
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DON'T WANNA KNOW ABOUT YOUR HAPPY NORMIE LIFE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUKCFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>Imagine never railing a 9/10 high out of your mind on heroin 2 bottles of wine deep for hours on end
>By the end of it your just laying next to each other in a state of pure eurphoria no drug on the planet can touch

I used to be a robot. And now I do this. Fix yourself faggot

How did it go south? Did it get awkward, or what?

I am not successful at all lel I just hate people who use drugs as a status symbol to signal to their faggot peers.

>imagine claiming you used to be a robot
>imagine claiming at the same time you've been best friends with a girl since 13
>imagine claiming that you have a gf too
I want you to use all your mental gymnastics available to convince me that it is true that once you were an actual robot.

I was drunk and found out she was trying to talk to one of my my friends whom she didn't know was one of my best friends. In my state of drunkedness I threatened to kill him because I thought he was trying to holler at her after I'd been telling him how much I love her. But he actually curved her immediately. Any way she said I got really possessive and I have anger issues. Which is a bull shit excuse, any man that isnt a betacuck would have acted the same.

Nice attempt at backtracking you fucking brainlet, but where did OP even try to use being high as some claim to status?

Personally, I use drugs for a good time to relax with friends or to destress after a long day. Why do you assume that I am using it as a status symbol?

I dont have a gf anymore
SeeImagine being friendzoned by the hottest chick in highschool and then coming full circle and her stuffing her mouth with your cock after you've came inside of her twice.

I got raped when I was 14 by an older woman and it stunted my sexual growth until I was 19. I got over it and learned how to talk women out of there clothes, and used that on the girl in question.

>Feelsbadman

No dude, you sound like a possessive person with anger issues. You threatened to kill someone because they were talking to a girl you like. How do you not see how fucked up you are?

>are you Chad?
Your chances are hovering around 95% with a 5%+/- margin of error. If not, welp.

I'm sorry that you have a trauma for being raped when you were underage, but this alone doesn't make you a robot. For god's sake, you've being doing fairly well after all.

I'm not Chad, I just have basic social skills and am moderately attractive. I know my chances are good, my main issue is that I don't know if I'll fuck up our friendship by going for it

Maybe your right dawg. I was also blacked out Drunk. It was a threat. I wouldn't have fucking killed him c'mon? But imagine you talking with your best friend about how you finally got with the love of your life and then the next night, drunk on whiskey thinking he's trying to fuck her.

That's the thing - you THOUGHT that's what he was doing, and you immediately jumped the gun. The reason I'm being so harsh to you is because I used to act exactly how you did, and it took drastic measures to get me to realize that I was an asshole. I don't want that to happen to you. Take ownership over your bad qualities. What you did was wrong, drunk or not.

Wow OP, really happy for you. I really hope you get "the puss" or whatever they call it now and days.

Attached: r9k-now.png (725x98, 12K)

thanks fren me too