/britfeel/

Currently wanking furiously edition

Attached: britfeel march night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt1YRZfGuSI
youtu.be/Gv-C0UQDXb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mummy just said it's like living with a robot

gonna play some Blackout

Attached: 1444590054098.png (412x351, 74K)

>went to a chinese buffet for my birthday dinner
>ate too much and now i'm sick

Attached: 1534084680362.png (1148x1137, 134K)

I want to watch something recent, it makes me feel like I'm living in the present

Old things get me down

With trip or namefagging comes a responsibility to actually be worthwhile posters.
It would be like Peter Parker dressing up as Spider-Man and acting confused when he was asked to save people.

Need to find a quality all you can eat Chinese near me.
Not the help yourself buffet, one where they serve you.

Man I'm hungry.

Laying in bed all comfy watching star trek after my curry. Go to fart and feel liquid come out.
Almost shit my pants. Luckily there's none on my underwear.

Post curry liquipoo.

Attached: 20190319_194807.jpg (3264x1836, 1.3M)

Tfw starving, lucky you, hope you had a nice birthday

You should reboot
Want a chinky but have yesterdays curry in the fridge I hate wasting wood

Here you go lad
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt1YRZfGuSI

>want to go for a walk
>don't know where to walk to
>stay in and cry

Attached: aMn4t_F9_400x400.jpg (281x281, 10K)

anyone got some tips on going to all you can eat Chinese buffets? thinking about hitting one up solo because no friends.

Attached: Stivers-11-3-05-Wrong-deity.gif (640x508, 25K)

>British
>Incels
>Jow Forums

What thread immediately Springs to mind?

youtu.be/Gv-C0UQDXb0

ask your landlord who did that tiling for me. i'd love him to give my kitchen a good seeing to.

Attached: blur_milk.jpg (500x375, 189K)

If he posted anywhere it'd have been in /brit/

Incels on Jow Forums gets mentioned in the house of commons

Attached: 1546220498983s.jpg (118x125, 3K)

Eat as much as you can lad. One I used to go to had loads of solo diners, it's no big deal.

>chatrooms

why should someone who doesn't even know what this place is have any say in what should happen to it?

Seen any of the old trek movies?

I'm not on about Brendon Tarrant, I'm just saying that incels on Jow Forums (r9k) got mentioned in parliament.

That middle aged woman obviously doesn't post here so must have had Civil servant's /GCHQ briefing her.

They probably literally showed her the britfeel OP image in a select committee

> wow big boy website got a big boy shout out in parliament
epic

UNREGULATED SPACES
good I hate government fags

Very cute photo lad. It's a 0.5m square but of plastic stuck on the rancid floor boards.
Naa. Never watched any tos films included. Probably never will. You like them?

well what was his response?

do you buy drinks? i feel like it'd be a bit shit drinking water but i don't want my stomach filled with overpriced liquids when i could be making space for more noodles

Angela Eagle is pretty thick, yeah. Labour doesn't like her cause she's a professional victim/liar.

Civil servants are here right now gathering material to brief members of parliament on

Haven't seen any but have watched tos

>Andrew works for the civil service
>MPs are now aware of the incel community on Jow Forums

REALLY makes you think

Andrew actually lives in Surrey, but he operates out of a special branch safehouse in Worcester

Why is she attacking incels? It's not a movement or a collective, it's just socially awkward lads who can't get laid.
The last thing they need to be is nationally shamed for being virgins.

Just wanna say something lads
*cough*
FUCK THE QUEEN

Attached: 1539020949968.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Most of the women I meet are from bumble or hinge, haven't had any dates from tinder.

And I'm getting that impression. As soon as I try to make things more serious they flake.
But how else am I meant to meet women? I'm no longer at university, I'm settled with a job.

*pounds colas bussy*

Attached: dm3.jpg (494x356, 37K)

any government workers here should know we prefer to be referred to as a 'den of nonces' rather than a 'chatroom'

>unregulated
Have they not read the rules? Maybe they should talk to the /britfeel/ janny

You've got this backwards. He's been an incel here long before getting a job. He's our man on the inside.

I'm the hacker known as Jow Forums, the government better watch out

Attached: 1544241112601.png (1200x900, 551K)

It's weird that Cola took it up the bum
Whenever you next see a photo of them just imagine them having a penis slid inside of their arse

mayuri mate
what were you doing
why have you never apologised to us for this?

>10 past 8
>mummy hasn't called me down for dinner supper yet
I know sometimes I forget if I've had any but this is a definite non-eat.
gonna go investigate. wish me luck

My local one closed down but I used to have green tea, it's cheap, refreshing and doesn't fill you up.
Protip: Eat as much meat as you can, it's the noodles that fill you up so much you can only do maybe 3 plates max and it's not good value for what you'll pay. You get your money's worth with the chicken balls, beef in mushrooms, battered prawns and ribs etc.

having Mayuri's sloppy seconds would be a shit arc pal

Attached: 1552605346913.jpg (280x194, 9K)

>mayuri absolutley mogged to oblivion

wonder if he used a condom or if he got shit up his japs eye

Mr Speaker, will you rate my waifu on a scale of 1 to underage

Attached: 1524318226251.jpg (1072x1500, 464K)

I'm not interested in cola please dont push this meme

>tfw want to go out and do something but no friends

What do you do in this situation?

We both wish

Cola lying on their stomach being pinned down and having an erect penis thrust into their bum hole

I go for a walk alone through town, I might to to the cinema or get a coffee.

Love a chinese buffet lad. I go to one with mummy quite a bit.
My tip is to spend a little bit more if there's a few options around. The money goes a long way in my experience.

What curries do you boys eat?
I used to only eat korma now i get a vindaloo
Safe to say im hard as nails
-_-

Attached: FB_IMG_1552434627268.jpg (800x786, 38K)

Go out driving
Go to the cinema
Go to a garden centre
Go to the opera
Go to a restaurant
Go to an amusement arcade to play the penny shove.

The only limit is your imagination lad.

>finally match with someone on a dating site
>its a pre op tranny
fuck right off.

Cola here phwor post more sexy dm please

There's this cinema that plays alternative movies but I'd feel weird going alone. Especially because the movies are weird too

Has cola ever had semen inside his anus?

>the movies are weird too
like what?

p-please no bully miss cola

Attached: IMG_130319.jpg (624x468, 78K)

Cola you want to field this question mate? Ever had cum in your arse?

No I have not, I wonder what it would feel like

Odd indie mumblecore movies. The kind that get awards at film festivals

I'm going through a weird transition phase at the moment. I feel restless as I want to enjoy my new social circle and other opportunities on offer now but I still need to build those relationships. At the same time I can't maintain the relationships I have now as everyone around me has moved on. I'm sat about waiting for life to start.

I'll come with you user

DM lad what're your 1RMs?

Honestly lid, there's no point getting hung up about being by yourself. If people ever notice me I've never seen anyone nudge their friends or stare, they're absorbed in what they're doing, not you. Go and do it without a care in the world.

parliament can fuck off talking about Jow Forums. This place is a shit hole but they know nothing about it and don't understand it in the slightest. I'm already on the edge, they take my last refuge away and i will probably lose the plot.

yes lad you should talk about losing the plot on a website they think is filled with school shooters and are now actively looking at

not super heavy because my I only have so many weirghts at home so usually I do a lot of reps instead. Let me check though

I can't remember tbf but it probably was me. What were they? I hate thrips and spider mite
Ah it coud be because they're from Lidl. I saw some fruit trees outside Aldi the other day, they were cheap but didn't look very good, they were thin and already quite tall.
I know, I would love to have that sort of family business
I will try to find rum raisin
No point doing it unless you do it proper
I know a guy who knows a guy if your car is ever stolen ;)
Very cute sheep. Thing is she isn't scared of the sheep on minecraft so I don't know where the fear of sheep has come from. I think I'll have to take her to one of those farms where you can pet the sheep and stuff.

>I'm already on the edge, they take my last refuge away and i will probably lose the plot.

Attached: 1490973671713.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

I don't mind being alone just not to see these cringey gay movies alone

It's possible cola has had a penis in his anus, but not semen. It would be impossible for a man to get aroused to climax in such a situation

That's not what I've been told, kek.

Ok just had a look usually max out at 4 sets of 80kg for 10-12 reps. Same ith deadlift but usually go lighter and aim for 6/7 reps. Impossible to squat properly at home but load up my dumbells and try my best

>men never cum from shagging an arse
ok then

I meant my mental health will get worse. not ased if they think anything else, they can look at my post history if they want.
to parliament:
you are bunch of faggot cunts. you don't understand the culture here or why young men are drawn to extremist views.

t. passive aggressive cunt
got a problem then say it.

Why is Cola going on about taking it up the bum

colas gay

pics of dm got her bussy wet

>80kg for reps
mirin, hoping to hit 80kg for 1rm on bench by the end of this year

Is cola taking bookings for this weekend?

Shut your faggot mouths, lads, or I'll break your fucking nose, you wanker cunts.

Attached: dancingduck.gif (60x95, 24K)

Keep your lips sealed [b]eter

last year I got weird and paranoid about my pecs looking shit so I would work chest as much as possible. Also worried about my back and legs now though kek

Can you guys stop banging on about Cola?

It's fucking pathetic

Lol o2 have blocked Jow Forums. Everything is blocked unless I turn on a vpn but then I cant post unless I connect to WiFi. Epic.

If BT block Jow Forums I literally don't know what I'm going to do with my evenings.

>tfw you see big bois muscles and start lifting again
while u were fugging the bussy I studied the dumbbell

I'm doing the henry rollins method of not looking at myself shirtless for the first year of lifting

I FUCKING HATE THIS COUNTRY. FUCK OFFF!!!
we live in an exclusion society. this is what happens when you other people, this is what happens when you ostracize people.

Seems like you got what you fucking deserved you wally poofta wanker head.

Attached: femalebugs.gif (500x288, 410K)

Have you tried changing your DNS?

>can't get laid
>now they're taking my friends away

I'll make 49 look like rookie numbers.

Did he legit do that? What about getting out of the shower or something it's hard not to check yourself out

not exactly, this ex military teacher told him to start lifting and not look at himself in the mirror, pretty sure henry said on JRE that his bathroom didn't have full size mirrors so he just covered the small one also he didn't wait exactly a year the teacher would randomly punch him in the solar plexus in the halls etc, once henry could take the punch without wheezing or being sick the teacher told him he could go look in a mirror

IF THEY TAKE Jow Forums AWAY I WILL TRAVEL THE COUNTRY LOOKING FOR THE BRITFEEL LADS AND WITH OUR COMBINED POWER WE WILL EVENTUALLY RULE THIS COUNTRY.

came back from my britfeel detox early. turns out you lads are much more of a crutch that i realised. real people are quite shit, pretty sure my family do not care about me at all. selfish people. feels like i'm always dealing with other peoples shit but they never want to help with mine. sick of it.

Attached: 1467041373942.png (500x599, 46K)

ok, can we actually start thinking about a backup?