Femanon here. Change your fucking sheets before you invite me in...

Femanon here. Change your fucking sheets before you invite me in. I am sick and tired of having sex in your several months old dirty bed. You might not smell it, you might be used to it, but believe me, when your nose is a few inches from the pillow, the truth comes out. Strongly. I won't endure the sweat and old saliva anymore. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. AND it shows you have no respect for me when you can't even do that.

Attached: i have a v therefore i am.jpg (960x540, 71K)

thats true. um

i wash my bed sheets and pillow covers every two weeks, can you have sex with me now please

See, this is why I don't even bother trying to get a gf. It wouldn't be a fun time.

>respect
>for women
yikes

>sick and tired of having sex
Where do you think you are sweaty
Coming here with your belly full and shoving it in our faces

Attached: 1517441454675.jpg (633x758, 89K)

why come here if you have sex and also most men here don't have sex.
pointless post

That's fine. My bed sheets are never white, so I can always stain them with shit debris, cum, pubes and other stuff, they won't even be visible.
I don't care about your well being, if you come into my home, expect to get fucked like a whore and not treated like a princess, stupid cunt.

Attached: 1544570010307.jpg (333x301, 5K)

>you roast the jannies who do it for free
>she comes to bitch about Chad's nasty bed while she's taking his D
Protip: we're not the fucking problem you passaggro whore.

Fun and despair-inducing anecdote for my robot brethern. I had a Chad roommate a year ago. Real nice guy. I liked him a lot in fact. We got on well and hung out as friends while living together. Dude's hygiene hadn't changed since high school. We lived in the slummy part of the city in a really slummy apartment because we were both hard up for money. I mention this because it's hard to keep even a nice apartment in a nice neighborhood clean. Well, he's a total slob. I spent a lot of time making sure my room was as clean as possible, and our common living space was tidy too. To his credit, and what endeared him to me, he made an (half-assed) effort to follow my example, in our shared area at least. But his room was a mess. Dirty socks everywhere. Old bowls and cups of food piled on his table. I don't think he ever washed his bedsheets. Dude still brought home girls every week to our slum housing. They didn't give a shit when they wanted the D. Imagine any of us living like that and what the reaction would be if a roastie saw our sty.

Clean your room. Don't be obese. Have a job or any plan forward. Congratulations, you can attract women now. If you think that your fears and inadequacies are somehow singular to you being a man, you're wrong. We have the same fucking issues as you do. We're not any better, we're not any worse. Stop putting us on some pedestal. The girl you're thinking of asking out? She's probably as scared of human contact as you. Yes, it's true that less women are NEETs, but that's only because society lets men get away with more things. I can't be a child until I'm 30, my biological clock is ticking. Get it out of your ass that women somehow hate you or don't want you. If you force yourself into society and start talking with people, eventually you will fall in a relationship. Trust me, it's going to be obvious when a girl's interested in you. Also, having a gf is not level 20 of life. It's level 4.

I can smell your inadequacies from half a world away. If we met in real life, you wouldn't even be able to maintain eye-contact.

Attached: 25.jpg (160x160, 6K)

I wash my sheets weekly.
Now please come home.

that's normal though, i don't keep eye contact with people i'm not interested in :)

>Don't be obese
check
>Have a job
nay
>any plan forward
check
>Clean your room
nay
Looks like I didn't make the cut. Oh well
>If you force yourself into society and start talking with people, eventually you will fall in a relationship
This is good advice that I would take if I wasn't shitposter sadly

smelly sheets dont matter when youre choking the girl

>I can smell your inadequacies from half a world away. If we met in real life, you wouldn't even be able to maintain eye-contact.
A-are you asking me out on a date?! M-masaka

Attached: begonetht.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Sheets are self-cleaning you nub.

>Clean your room.
JORDAN GET OUT

>eye-contact
No, I wouldn't. Why do you come here to mock and belittle us?

It's hard to not put girls on a pedestal when it is, has, and always will be was for a girl to find a bf than a guy to find a gf
And for robots and fembots the difference is infinitesimal

>you take me home
>I curl you through the headboard fingering you and make you come like four times from that alone
>we're at it for a good two hours at least
>we collapse in a sweaty heap, kissing and you cuddle in with your head on my chest for pillow talk as I run my fingers through your hair
>I don't even get off but I loved all of it anyway, your every moan and clench and shiver and your fingernails on my back
>wake up the next morning and start kissing again, lying and chatting kissing for hours
>say we should see each other again
>you see me out, dressed in nothing but your pj top and panties and kiss me at the threshold of your house as your housemates giggle behind us
>I go home and wash my sheets, even buy your favourite drink for when you're over at mine
>you text me nothing but inane rubbish you clearly aren't really interested in talking about and chat and when I say you were great and we should meet up again you say it sounds like fun but you're "ill" and you never seem to tell me you're getting any better
What do you fucking want?

Attached: tyrant-770x470.jpg (770x470, 61K)

He started it. I'm not belitting anyone. On the contrary, my message is simple: You can get it, no matter how fucked up you think you are.

It does actually :)

Yes, but the girl will drop hints that she likes you. I once liked a guy (a cute robot actually) in work, tried to talk to him, everything, but he just wouldn't talk back. I told the manager about his weird silence, and she literally took me to him and asked him basic questions to get him to talk to me. He still didn't get it. And I fucking know he liked me, I caught him staring at my ass a lot of times. Some people are beyond help I guess. So at least be vigilant and have the smallest bit of courage, and you'll be just fine. If you're scared of denial, know that I won't think you're a creep just because you asked, and if I say no, I'll forget it in a week.

>I curl you through the headboard fingering you and make you come like four times from that alone
These pretend stories are not healthy user. We're not the slobbering ovulating bitches in heat like the Jow Forums stories you like. If she came 4 times, she really didn't cum at all, but cared enough about you to lie to you.

Attached: 14.png (687x855, 452K)

1. Staring at ass doesn't really mean anything
2. This doesn't really help at all
Rejection is still rejection and a lifetime of it doesn't just go away

I'm just glad people having sex also do this. Here I thought I was a disgusting fucking freak.

>maintain eye contact
assuming you are a girl and not some roleplayer what does this mean? whenever i hold eye contact with anyone, not just girls, they always shift their gaze often and it makes me feel awkward staring them down. am i not supposed to hold eye contact the entire time we talk or are they just not confident?

talcum x lol

>I'm not belitting anyone
But...you are?

most women i've hooked up with have also had shitty beds. i'm not sure where your argument is coming from.

>These pretend stories are not healthy user. We're not the slobbering ovulating bitches in heat like the Jow Forums stories you like. If she came 4 times, she really didn't cum at all, but cared enough about you to lie to you.
More like good acting than lying, and she should get a fucking Oscar for the muscle spasms.
That or you've just never been with anyone who paid attention to you in bed.

>Don't be obese
check
>Have a job
over 110k/year
>any plan forward
check
>Clean your room
i won't clean shit, that's what my maid is for (twice a week)

Hey I might be lonely but threads like this make me happy that I'm not retarded enough to waste time and money on roasties like you :^)
Thanks OP

Wasn't just that, it was the way he looked at me, the way he acted around me...call it intuition, call it tens of thousands of years of evolution, I simply knew.
>Rejection is still rejection and a lifetime of it doesn't just go away
Tell me, how many women have you actually asked out? Don't get stuck in this defeatist mode of "I got rejected a few times, therefore I will always get rejected." That's bullshit. And if you really do rejected a lot, then ask yourself what's yourself what's the problem. If 99% of men can get it no problem, you can too. Finding fault at women, as this board likes to do, is just idiotic. Like I said, do those basic things and force yourself to talk to people, and you'll be fine. And come on, is a bit of rejection really gonna stop you?

No, you're not supposed to stare them down. It's not an exact science. Just do what they do. Yes, people shift focus, but when they look at you and you immediatelly shift it, they know you're intimidated. And there's nothing less sexy than a man intimidated by a woman. Just talk to people and you'll get it. It's not something you can consciously learn. Eyes don't lie.
I hope you're a larper. No one could be this clueless.
Then they're disgusting. But I think they were outliers. Anyway, all that doesn't mean they won't be glad for a clean bed.
(You)

Attached: dc.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

Could be that robot is afraid of you getting him fired. How is complaining to your manager that he's being weird a hint that you like him? Sounds more like causing trouble

I only have one set of sheets, Femanon.

A bit unrelated but, how do you find girls with niche interests? Not talking about anime and vidya, stuff like history, languages, geography, culture, rarer music, that kinda stuff.

>If you force yourself into society and start talking with people, eventually you will fall in a relationship
Been hearing that for 30 years.

If you liked him and he liked you back, why didn't you ask him out instead?

I never got how you are supposed to talk to people. Even if I try there's nothing to talk about. Either they don't care about what I'm saying or don't want to talk about themselves.
Constantly asking questions gets boring and the flow stops fast even after it.
Showing emotion while talking is really hard too.
Also people never tell you the problem or how to improve. Most likely they don't even know it themself. Classic 'just bee yourself user!' tier stuff

>the holes think they're arguing
LOL I should have realised from how toasty you were to begin with, my bad

It's hard to be yourself when autism has conditioned you to not do that. It's hard to be yourself when you have no personality, or it's so repressed that even you can't see it.
That's... not an insult by the way, just some wisdom from experience.

ITT:
Guys who call women with even the slightest agency roasties.

also ITT:
>why can't I get laid

I know there's a problem with me
I can't even make friends
How would I get a special friend

laundry is a woman's job, if you don't like my sheets then fuck off to the washing machine

>Clean your room. Don't be obese. Have a job or any plan forward. Congratulations, you can attract women now.
You missed "be tall" which is the most important and the least controllable

just talk to them. That's a start. They're not aliens you know. If a woman judges you for just talking to her, she's not worth your time in the first place. Considered you don't look and smell like a hobo, that is.

>No respect
>For yourself
Oof.

That is myself. That's just how I am. Even with my current gf it is so. Still can't handle a conversation after a year of messaging everyday. Still can't show emotion that much.

She mostly fell for me after another girl called me handsome in front of her. So being lucky. Before that she was even annoyed by me apparently

Why even come here if you're a stable functioning normalnigger? Why are you here, just to look down upon us?

Talk to them about what?
There aren't a lot of topics I share interest with normies in

You still sleep with them though

Not reading a bunch fo text from some bitches complaing about nothing

>know that I won't think you're a creep just because you asked

So that makes you one of the rare 1%. Congratulations, do you feel special now?

I was young and stupid college kid. And no, I don't think he was afraid of getting kicked out of KFC.

I think you go to events that have a lot of people with same interest and talk to them. Lectures, book readings, concerts. It's best to start in college, where it's easy to just go to a lecture, it's harder later in the life. I don't know exactly how to do it, I'm not an expert just because I have a vagina.

I was afraid and anxious. I probably would now.

Yeah I really don't know how to help you. If you train in talking, and talk with people who have at least somewhat same interests, it comes naturally for most people. If it doesn't, I suggest you swallow your pride and visit a psychologist. You're not the only one with this problem, and I'm sure it's fixable.

That's not really true. In the hookup Tinder culture, yeah, of course the easy dumb beautiful jocks will win, but not if you're looking for a serious relationship. It's hard to fall in love with an uninteresting idiot unless you're a bimbo.

I've been here for at least 5 years. I don't feel like a normie. I don't have "girlfriends". Right now, I don't have any meaningful relationship. Yes, I'm not a NEET, and I've had relationships in the past, but the "normie" tier is different for women. Boys can be boys until they're 60. We have to have our life dealt with by the time we're 30. So I think there's a place for me here. If you disagree, fine.

first of all, not all women are normies. Second of all, you don't always have to talk. Sometimes you have to listen. And when you listen, so will they. As to what to talk about? Ask. If you have nothing to share, ask for their story. And if you really have nothing in common, if she really isn't worth your time, at least you'll have tried, and in return, you've lost nothing. You have only to gain.

I've literally have never had a girl carry any conversation with me
Except like nurses and my mom
Why would I even bother?

>he just wouldn't talk back
>I told the manager about his weird silence

So let me get this straight:

A co-worker chooses not to talk with you about personal stuff at the office because he wants to maintain a professional demeanor -- probably so that he doesn't get accused of making inappropriate comments.

So you report him to your manager anyway for his "weird silence".

Wow, you're really a fucking awful cunt.

you don't have to ask about the weather. Ask about them. What do they do? What do they like? What are their hobbies? What are their hopes? Their dreams? Their fears? What brought them here, who are they. Ask them their story. Don't interview them, show a bit of yourself too, but show her that you care. Genuinely. And if you find out after listening that you really don't care, like I said, too bad, but you've lost nothing and can move on. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Jokes on you bitch I sleep on the couch

>I was afraid and anxious. I probably would now.
Maybe he was as well?
I'm guessing during that time, you wearn't a virgin and had some sexual experience. If so, you had no justification to feel afraid or anxious.

I didn't report him, I just mentioned that he's really silent. Don't you talk about your coworkers? I told her I thought he was cute on his first shift. I didn't want her to do it, she took matters to her own hands. I live in Czech republic, and this was maybe 7 years ago. No, he wasn't afraid he was gonna get fired for talking to a coworker (???). He was just an anxious young robot.

Yeah, he probably was. And come on, anxiousness doesn't work on some basis of experience. If that was true, no succesful person would have depression/anxiety disorder.

>AND it shows you have no respect for me when you can't even do that.
what made you think I did beforehand lol

I guess I lack the ability to be genuine
Which honestly I usually am not

then practice. I practiced a lot with opening up when visiting discords filled with autistic, yet good people. Talk to the weirdos. At least that helped for me. Talking to people who are already weird, makes me feel less like I'll be judged for who I am by them. It really helped me open up. Like, in the beginning I was kind of self concious about being autistic, but after meeting many other people with the big autism, I no longer feel that way. Yes, I'm a big ol aspie sperg, but fuck it, I'm good enough for this world. I now feel like I matter, if nothing else, to myself.

There's a qt cashier at a gas station that I frequent who I want to ask out but I'm fucking terrified. She's so cute and seems to also be shy because she doesn't say much when we interact and looks flustered but i always catch her looking at me from across the store and she laughs at a ton of shit I say that isn't even meant to be a joke at all. She also finds ways to unnecessarily touch my hand when she's handing me back my change. Like I said I want to go for it but I am completely out of my element in this.

FWIW, I have my own apartment, a truck, a stable job, relatively fit, and I wash my sheets every few weeks. Problem is that I'm a 27 y/o KV who hasn't interacted with females socially since middle school so I have no fucking idea what to do here.

Attached: marlboro-marine.jpg (500x334, 34K)

Discord is useless
I'm rejected there as much as irl

just talk to her. You don't have to be tarzan, sweep her from over the counter into your truck, just talk to her. She's showing all the signs. Go for it. Just ask if she wants to go out sometimes. Maybe a cheesy oneliner, depending on how confident you are and how you think she'll respond to it (example: you come here often?)

But have you really tried though?

Here. discord blah blah you know the link slash Qvvjn3f . I really shouldn't do this desu. We already have enough spergy newfags thinking saying nigger in general chat will get you rank. But if you genuinly try to make an effort, I'm sure it'll work out. Just behave yourself. Also, don't pass it along, because again, we've got enough spergs already. I do wholefully invite you to try and talk though. It's 18+ but I assume from your posts you are. When I first joined I sperged out a lot too, but they've really reformed me. Also, read the rules and faq, just a quick heads up.

TLDR; join, don't sperg out too much, and you'll be fine.

I'll see you there.
the lack of links is annoying. I had to reformat it to insanity. I hope you can still make sense of it.

also, this will likely my last post in this thread. It's getting late and I need sleep for my wagie job. see you on the battlefield.

OP here.I suggest you do it. If only for the reason that you'll regret it forever if you don't. I still think about that KFC robot sometimes. But let's be honest: people like lying to themselves, and the signs you're seeing might be all in your head. I also think that when you like someone, you should ask them out fairly quickly. Men tend to focus on 1 girl, and they spend months thinking about her, ignoring all the rest, and wasting time they could be spending looking for a relationship. So do ask, but don't be depressed if she says no. It doesn't mean you are somehow lesser if a woman you adore rejects you. Keep it simple, keep it real. You'll probably fumble it, but if she likes you, it won't matter to her.

I'm gonna post a new thread in 2 days with the same image at 18:00 GMT (Friday). You'll be there and tell me how it went. Femanon signing out.

>be women
>bitch about everything
get lost cunt

Attached: 53095726_325468601649377_4840993330223382528_n.jpg (400x400, 70K)

why don't you do the laundry like i FUCKING asked you CUNT

Fuck off cunt
>You have to do this and that and meet this standard and act this way
Why do you think you deserve any of that?

>ywn have sex with your bf in his sheets that smell like him
Obviously change your sheets sometimes, but every two weeks is excessive.

tfw no bitch to poumd om ,y 800 threadcount egyptian sheets

G8 B8 M8 8/8
I AM FUCKING ORIGINAL FUCK YOU ROBOFAG

Attached: Bait+dump+enjoy_6cbcaa_5923503.jpg (326x179, 8K)