How the fuck does this gay earth work? I know Im not ugly, people said that i look like a model, i think im a 7/10...

how the fuck does this gay earth work? I know Im not ugly, people said that i look like a model, i think im a 7/10. Im in my senior year of high school, and the one boyfriend i've had turned out to be a not so good person to say the least. Why won't anyone talk to me or approach me. What am I doing wrong? Im just tired of being alone, i just want someone to talk to, someone i can be 100% honest, somone i can share my thoughts with. How the fuck is it this hard. Everyone says that it's their shit genetics, but it's really not. I don't know how to improve and how to change.

Attached: 3c8.png (416x435, 45K)

because you always have been pretty, you didnt develop a proper personality.

You are forever bound to be around beautiful shallow shitty people and ugly male orbiters who only like you for your looks

Attached: tenor.gif (490x376, 1.01M)

Simple, you arent a 7. And this is a larp, sorry user.

i definitely wasn't always pretty. I only started receiving compliments in high school. I never talked before that, never tried to make any friends and basically thought i would be a femcel because of retardation and my looks. Only recently have I started talking to others, trying to make friends and whatnot since it gave me some more confidence

why do you think it's a larp whenever a femanon posts? it's getting annoying

You're going to have to be the one to approach

Guys are no longer approaching girls because "unwanted advances" are a thing and never truly define so most are like "better be safe than sorry" exceptions are people that don't care what women think (so they aren't going to be the most caring men)

ill try doing that, thanks

>why won't anyone approach me

Putting aside that you almost certainly don't look as good as you think you're asking other people to do everything for you. Not only is this why you aren't meeting people, but the underlying attitude that leads to this is why no one like you.

I feel you should post some kind of proof so we can remove the "larp" and "you aren't a 7" posters

im not whoring myself out, sorry

Do you have female friends? Where are you going to meet guys?

i do have female friends, but i find them pretty hard to connect with. And i don't have tinder or anything like that

the only guys that are going to approach you are chads. most guys that aren't chads have been taught since birth that women don't want us hitting on them because they find it annoying and creepy. you can thank other women for this btw.

i agree that there's a problem with women classifying the pettiest things as harassment, but i do think it's possible for any guy to approach a female and not be a creep if it's executed correctly

I dont think it is a larp because it is femanon. I think it is a larp becaus you say you are a female who claims peps said you look like a model and a 7 out of 10.

But lets hunour this than, if you are actually that pretty guys will think you are out of their league and not approach you. You didnt need to drop the info you were a pretty girl if you only wanted someone who you want to talk 100% honestly and share your thoughts, that can be me or anyr other user. All this board does is just talk..

Now you made it about your looks and sex, instead of actual character. I wont even drop contact info so we can talk, and kek knows i can talk for hours about anything and everything. You can talk here 100% honest and all

Attached: 36wwufn64775757pgtfg14637 .jpg (112x158, 4K)

>Why won't Chad talk to me or approach me. What am I doing wrong? I'm just tired of being ignored by Chads, I just want a Chad to talk to, someone i can be 100% a side-piece for, somone i can share my thot with. How the fuck is it this hard.

Damn you really are the only female who understands the hardship and pain that is being a robot I totally empathize with you and validate your feels.

yea well i think we reached a point a couple years ago where it's just not even worth trying anymore

i completely understand, but i just mentioned that i am not mostly seen as "ugly" to show that my looks aren't necessarily my problem, something else is.

You don't have to be all hey bb want sum fuk. Just talk to guys you find sexy or interesting about stuff, anything. If they are available and find you attractive they will slowly start to orbit.

the thing is i don't want chad, just a decent guy i can talk to and maybe have some things in common with.

>just talk to guys
and how the fuck do i do that without looking like a whore

Guys will talk to a tree if they were interesting, looks dont matter hun. Lets get into this and make this and Jow Forums thread than.

What are your hobbies? what do you do in your spare time? What would i talk with you if you wanted to be 100% honest?

You didnt answer the second question. Do you hike? Or go to church social events or book clubs?
You are not going to met many qulitiy guys watching tv most days and going to the bar when tv gets borning

>uhm no sweatie i dont want a chad okay im not like the other girls i just want a normal guy even some robots are cute :)))) wowwww like please just have sex u incel

Attached: average-notChad-guy-according-to-female.jpg (560x477, 28K)

You should probably look into a self-help book for becoming charismatic, perhaps you're just dull.
Do you not have any hobbies or interests you can share with others, at least talk about and find common ground with people?

See guy doing thing ask him about it.
Overhear guy talking about pet ask him about it.

See handsome guy with nice shoes, make fun of his shoes

I go on /mu/ alot, so yep music is one of my biggest interests, i paint, go on this hell hole of a site i guess. I just want someone that will be emotionally honest with me and i can do the same. It always feels like im holding back with my friends, like i cant tell them the full truth cause it might scare them away (such as family stuff and whatnot)

Note the last one is a PUA tech called negging. For the advanced talker.

is negging something guys like? like if a girl negs them?

Define decent guy
Robots be prepared for
>6 foot
>Lexus
>80k a year ("that's an average salary right?")
>not fat in any way
>can afford to take me out 3 nights a week, Friday, stat, Sunday, because I dont cook or anything, "oh I can cook special meals" but she cant cook everyday meals on a budget.

We dont care if you look like a whore

more like
>isn't a blatant sexist
>doesn't think an ethnostate is a solution to all problems
>has some common interests with me
>sense of humour would be nice
>don't be obese
here ya go

I dont know really, most flirty banter is teasing. It works on me becuase it allows me to show off how much of a witty jerk I can be and feeds my ego

So far your common interest is /mu/

If you are afraid to be you around freinds no wonder no one is pursuing you. Any one who would be interested isnt seeing you.

>against ethnostates
Literally kill yourself now, everything else is fine though

Attached: 1411217568904.gif (640x360, 926K)

I miss the days when females were told to gtfo

I think most guys, excluding those on Jow Forums and similar shit forums ofc, fit your criteria of a decent guy.

Random guy here
Here's a tip for you. Never be 100% honest. People like myself will use your information against you no matter of what relationship you have. It's better to hold in your thoughts rather than being used against you

I fit all of these but I'm a blatant sexist.

>senior year of high school

Always seems to be the case. Very hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i mean everyone is a bit sexist, but how "blatant" are we talking?

Like I would keep your ass locked in the house.

Well, because you cant. You will never be honest , not 100% in your life with anybody. Cause sometimes in the heat of the moment honesty will not be good long term. Dont lie but dont be edgy teen 100% honest either now.

It is ok to hold some stuff back, because you might also be wrong. No need to muddy the waters.

I mean even i am not 100% honest here, because sometimes honesty is overwhelming for the person you are talking, they might be not able to help out withthose problems and now rwo people has to carry a burden instead of just one.

But look, i will be honest with you here. i actually did leave contact info on the image file, within the name somewhere is my kik nickname. I did this essentially so i can sometime later literally create this paragraph, why? Becaue when i am 100% honest and not the funny sarcastic guy, people stop talking to me because it gets too real.

shut the fuck up Charlie Jow Forums doesn't want your double standards
....you made me depressed

Sorry, but if no one wants to be friends with you, you're ugly.

OMG i'm such a mentalcel rite guys!!! im so cute, i have an aesthetic face, but my autism totally stops me from getting a GF!!!

>some bi guy with his gf said I have model looks
>get matches with 7-10 girls on dating apps
>don't know how to interact with people, especially with women
>drop the conversation after a few days
at least I know I'm not ugly now, just retarded. I have no idea how normals connect to other people so easily. I have 2 friends I've known my entire life, these are the only people I interact with besides Jow Forums

Attached: 1496290883173.png (645x773, 10K)

alright, kinda interested in talking to a femanon. Gonna take a chance because why not. Got nothing to lose. What platform are you able to talk on, as this thread is sure to dissapear into the void in no time?

Attached: 1550510786644.jpg (1081x1080, 142K)

>i think im a 7/10
>i think
>i think

A woman's thought is the same as nothing. Just goes to show

my discord is #2504

which country are you from femanon?

I think I'm gonna need a name though.... just the numbers won't do much.

Attached: images.jpg (202x249, 8K)

You are either ugly as sin or have other instant red flags going around, most likely very ugly though.
Lose some weight, remove the warning colors from your hair, stop being a bitch, buy some decent looking clothes, go to bars or clubs or just get tinder or something
Literally that easy.

jfc forgot the name
itsramlos#2504

>lose some weight
im 54 kg
>remove the warning colors from your hair
it's natural
>stop being a bitch
fair enough
>buy some decent looking clothes
..i do

>go to bars or clubs or just get tinder or something
This is retarded advice.
Bars is litteerly the worst place to cold met anyone decent.
Tinder you will get sex, but going that route is like eating 200 poisoned raisins to find one chocolate

then either stop lying to yourself or execute the final step and actually go out sometimes.
Equivalent to complaining about how much money you have and how you are still unable to get anything to eat

Well hey maybe you can find your dream boyfriend somewhere else but bar is the lowest effort highest chance option you go. Literally any good looking woman can get themselves a starter boyfriend + an orbiter from one decent night of bars and clubbing

In the exact same situation except im a dude

You're either overweight or have a remarkably ugly face. No one will ever tell you you're ugly if you're a girl but they might say it behind your back.

A truly based post, in these uncertain and trying times.

Attached: 1503356330_supreme gentleman.png (498x422, 191K)