Cute vs hot

What the fuck do girls mean when referring to a boy as "cute" and what the fuck do they mean when reffering to a boy as "hot".Is "cute" friendzone territory/only dating,no fucking territory, and "hot" means both fucking and dating?

Attached: FB3F4YFBY4BFY4.jpg (590x350, 27K)

Cute is the compliment of death.

not always but hot is a better bet for being interested. better to be cute than ugly though

Cute kinda has two different uses. It's often a polite/reserved way of say attractive, i.e. "hey did you see that cute guy at the other table?"
But it also means "not ugly but also not masculine". Personally I find it to be a fairly backhanded compliment, but I wouldn't recommend chimping out about it.

I feel like I prefer cute people over "pretty/beautiful" people or whatever. "Hot" people look like aliens to me. Cute people look nice but have flaws. I dont know why but thats how I think. But i think it has to do with wanting to be the dominant in the relationship n stuff. I dont want someone to dominate the relationship so I want a cutie but I bet dumb bitches like to be dominated so they want a Chad looking guy. idk

you don't want to be cute. cute is a puppy that they want to pet and make stupid faces at. they want to fuck hot guys.

I'm gonna pretend this isn't bait.

Attached: awXzvrx_700b.jpg (697x642, 58K)

Dunno, but I wish I were cute. :'(

Alright retard, My last to sentences summed it up pretty well and makes sense.

This. Being cute basically means girls see you as a surrogate little brother, and not in a fun /ss/ way.

It just sounds too much like something I wish was true, instead of something that's actually true.

twinks are cute
chads are hot
both are faceable

I never refer to anyone as hot because the word just seems too trashy to me.
I generally use cute or don't use any complimentary language at all in regards to peoples' looks.
Idk I just don't like commenting on looks often. Even when I say cute, its generally regarding a behavior.

One female once threw me for a curve and called me "pretty." I assume that's even worse than cute.

I forgot to mention that case because I rarely hear it,but it sounds like it has something from both worlds but with more of a 'hot' tendency.She either thought you're gay or really fuckable.

Attached: 1478726011210.jpg (600x600, 43K)

ive been called cute by this one girl and had sex with her so being cute is good

I've had a lot of girls call me cute but I'm a 30 year old virgin so take that for what it's worth.
On the other hand I've been cat called outside before. So I don't know what to think.

Personally, I say "hot" referring to guys that are tappable but other than that I find no interest in their character
Usually "cute" means I have a personal likind towards one's whole persona, so it probably is more dateable, but I'm also aware that is it used by other females as a "not bad nor good"

>On the other hand I've been cat called outside before.
Same. I can really only assume they were joking or something, because it just doesn't make sense otherwise.

can you call me cute and slap my ass please

What about handsome?Is this the god tier adjective?

yea handsome means they want to marry you

Yeah it's pretty much just a polite/classy way of saying hot.

what about when they call a guy beautiful? i was called beautiful once & i didnt know how to react

>all these chads
What are you people even doing here?

Chads are white, im not white

cute = pretty or attractive but not manly
hot = dreams of getting fucked by an alpha bull like him every night.

i r gril
it is gud if a girl calls you cute, context dependent
for example
>awww user you're too cute
is different to
>user is cute don't you think

I'm not a Chad I'm a 30 year old virgin dude. I've never had a gf.

I've been called cute but also been called adorable or had them say 'aww' in the same context so for me it's definitely sperg puppy cute not fuckable cute

What would make a girl use the:
>awww user you're too cute
line?
Because you never acted upon those compliments.

>Because you never acted upon those compliments.
That's because I'm autistic.
You aren't making a very good case for me being Chad.

I'd say something like that to someone I genuinely liked and respected if they did something nice and thoughtful. To clarify, it doesn't mean you're 'friend-zoned' or whatever, I meant more that in that context it doesn't have a romantic connotation. It could still be a good thing.

"cute" is roastie playing 4d chess with you
In the end you put all your money on her giving you a chance to dick her but she will only act as the Earth and you being her Moon. No contact, only you orbiting her like a faggot while chad Sun gives her the heat.

>cute
chad
>hot
chud

Not a girl, but I use a similar system.

>cute
The attractiveness factor associated with being adorable or appearing vulnerable and sweet. Usually a girl with more "fresh" or neotonous features.
Personality and things like how she carries herself and sounds are factors in this, just like they are for hotness. Cuteness factors in things like that little piggy button nose of hers you just want to kiss, or having cute and almost childlike face, but it also factors in things like that snort she makes when she laughs or her clumsiness being charming.
A girl can be cute without being either hot or pretty. A girl who doesn't really get your dick going and who is very plain or even homely can still have the cute factor cranked up to 11. i.e., the 6/10 in your class who you crush on because that thing she does is so damned cute.

>pretty
The attractiveness factor most associated with raw femininity and beauty, i.e. appearing visually pleasing and graceful. Features like long eyelashes, hair, her hands, eyes, lips, and face structure mostly fall under this.
Very little to do with personality, mostly a purely visual metric. Does overlap somewhat with prettiness in that some features (big, wide eyes, a youthful face, smile, etc.) can contribute to both cuteness and prettiness.

>hot
The attractiveness factor most associated with raw sexual attractiveness and pure fuckability. Basically boner factor. Features like tits, ass, legs, tummy, and the arch of her back, basically her overall figure as it pertains to giving her the dick.
Hotness does also factor in personality, just like cuteness. A seductive or just very bangable personality can contribute, as can things like her outfit and voice. A girl who isn't cute and who isn't pretty can still have a paradoxically high hotness score, i.e. a hot trashy chick, a slampig or hot chubby, a butterface, a very plain girl who just radiates sex for some reason.

Attached: 1538283086050.jpg (1058x1300, 311K)

who tf says "hot"????? white people terminology is gay. you cant just call someone "sexy"???

Because sexy has the word sex in it, and that's gross. Also because language changes and isn't constant.

Cute means they want to cuddle, hot means they want to fuck.

three years ago i was a cute boy (nohomo tho) and and every once in a while some girl would randomly throw herself at me, dunno how i did it tho and now i became ugly and have gotten MASSIVE akne outbreaks with 19..., sucks because i had the feeling that getting some female attention started to "cure" me and that maybe the next time a girl would come around i would be able to become a functional human beeing

this is a god tier analogy, thanks for that

Attached: fluorolet.png (1152x1092, 116K)

Thank you, user.
I've been lurking the thread since that post waiting for validation.
Thank you again.

>white people
This shit is pretty much race universal.
What about fucking then cuddling the cute boy?

I've been called cute and pretty, but never hot or beautiful. Also been called ugly, so it's polarizing opinions.

Anyways, I'm sure that being called "cute" or "pretty" can be a condescending or demeaning thing depending on the context.

Today in fact my hair stylist called me pretty after cutting my hair, but I take that with a grain of salt.

Attached: 1402327921123.jpg (544x327, 21K)

girls in my league call me hot girls out my league call me cute
hope that helps

really depends on the girl. For me cute is better than hot guys and i mean that i would much rather fuck a cute guy than a hot guy. But overall cute has been used in so many different ways that i cant exactly say it has one meaning. If the girl interested in you and calls u cute, shes actually attracted to you.

Imagine having that image saved on your computer

Obviously it depends on circumstance but more often than not, 'cute' means 'sexually attractive/desirable'.
Maybe it's just me, but 'hot' sounds weird. When I say it I feel like I'm in some mid-2000s teen movie.

Do Americans actually say 'hot'? We say 'fit' to mean exactly the same thing cause we don't live in high school movies

I think it depends on the person. I've got a co-worker who's a total milf and she ONLY calls people "cute." Never heard her say "hot" or "sexy" before.
take that as you will

I am not a femanon but a kissless, hugless virgin
Simply put hot girls to me only evoke lust
But if a girl is cute I want to love and be in a relationship them and sex is a bonus but not priority
Maybe girls see it the same but who knows

Bumping, this is a pretty ok thread originally

>Do Americans actually say
Why are eurofags always so gay?

waddup pretty boi

Attached: incel pretty boy slayer chad profile jaw male 1547250155532.jpg (1024x510, 66K)

I think it depends how tall the girl is

Hot is straightforward, it always means sexually attractive.
Cute coming from a female, describing a male, has an absurd range of meaning, including being overwhelmingly pitiable in how unattractive they are, and being perfection. Essentially you should treat it as a word with no meaning, and fill it in based on tone and context.

It bothers me when a guy gets upset about being called cute instead of hot.
I personally only prefer guys that have a cute looking face. Tall with a cute face is husband material for me. Its rare for a guy to have a cute face. Cute meaning young looking, so that means he ages well.
"hot" to me is some older, hairy stocky dadbod guy that gives off rape vibes, with a rough face thats inferior to mine. I wouldnt want to have kids with this type of guy, but it does turn me on to the point of wanting him to ravage me but then feeling guilt and disgust after.

You don't know pain until she starts referring to you as "buddy".

Sounds like we're pretty similar after all.
T.moid

Is the picture in the middle chico's real jawline?

You haven't experienced agony until she refers to you as "guy"

Honestly, I feel like a lot of girls say "cute" and "hot" arbitrarily, and there's no real difference between them. When girls call guys cute, I feel like more often than not it means they'd hypothetically be interested in him if he approached them.

You haven't writhed in torment until she refers to you as "it"

Gf calls me cute

I mean, I've never been called either so I wouldn't know.

Attached: 1521428822392.png (377x430, 329K)