TINDER ALGORITHM CHANGES 2019 edition

>Tinder has revealed that it no longer relies on its top-secret "Elo" desirability score to create matches.

engadget.com/2019/03/18/tinder-dumps-desirability-scores/

We're back at it lads, just redownloaded tinder let's see how many landwhales and trannies I can get will post updates

Anyone back on Tinder? Is there any real impact on these changes?

Attached: 2bP4pJr4wVimqCWjYimXJe2cnCgn9eVcuTeBCrPhhpa.jpg (547x285, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/device-mode/geolocation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>didn't get any matches before update
>not getting any now
Doesn't looks like it's changed chief

Just deleted it this morning, might give it another go. Unless I'm dumb enough to try Gold again (I'm not) I've got nothing to lose.

When did they implement these changes, exactly? Because I was using the app two weeks ago but then deleted it. Would things be different if I downloaded it again, or were they already different when I was using it?

The new update just dropped today, so pretty recently I'm guessing.

Interesting. I'll download it again when I get back to uni after spring break.

Not too bad after the first round of swipes, already have used all my likes here's the results.

On the article it says one of the main factors is activity. So what I've done is turn my auto phone lock off and am having it sit on the main match screen, and every so often i will swipe on one.

IDLE STRATS 2019 FOR FREE PUSSY

Attached: 8c0e066996f7e6dfc4260e17b0b81efb.png (471x830, 130K)

Hasn't even been a day and already gaming the system, we're living in 2019 while this nigga's in 2020.

I made a friend on tinder, we meet yesterday. He's cool

Attached: 1546680774508.gif (346x429, 118K)

So this explains why I've been scraping the bottom of the barrel lately.

Get out of here, Chad. ReeeeEEEeEEEeeeeE oregalalio

never understood how this works, I've made friends from tinder but that's just if it doesn't work out, I dunno why people are on there now to make friends

shit didn't change, I got unmatched by 2 women today and only matched one. nice!

I also don't think idling is count as "activity". they probably count changing your pictures, swiping people, messaging people, changing your anthem, changing your bio, etc. as activity
you can still trick the system with a bit of effort

I find it really disgusting to make dating a game like this

This is actually pretty big. Your ELO rating would tank if you just swiped right on everyone which is what I did. I didn't even bother to look at the screen and just swiped till I ran out of matches.

Dating's been fucked for a while now, user. All we can do is try to get by without ODing on blackpills.

that's gay as fuck man, lol

right thats why I do a swipe every 30 secs -a minute, maybe having the app up doesn't count but it allows me to swipe and up the activeness more.

what you can also do is to remove your pictures once a day and add the same ones back in again. also in your bio, change one character, emoji or whatever every other day. rotate between two anthems, refresh your spotify artists page and spam a match who you think isn't active on tinder anymore
trying to think of more methods, but like I said, I didn't notice any difference anyway...

>make a tinder account with Forsen's pics
>tinder plus because we're trying to prove a point
>7 days later
>2 matches

Tinder is run by kikes

Do they still block gps spoofing apps? I want to chadfish somewhere else because I live on bumfuck nowhere and only the same 6 or 7 landwhales are on every dating app

it just means they're gonna have to swipe left more guys. this doesn't make them attracted to incels

Attached: 1467081956.png (1000x305, 66K)

yeah, you gotta spend 3 shekles now goyim

fucking kikes, I won't fall for your tricks to fuck some used up roastie

Tinder sucks look at these foken slags

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-21-29-29-91.jpg (1079x2199, 400K)

I've been doing this for a long while, but on desktop. Just let it autoclick every X amount of seconds. Prefer to have it set to click once every 5 or so seconds.

Does anyone actually know if Tinder detects bots/autoclickers? And will eventually have those people get less matches? Also what are the chances you will still find fake accounts on Tinder these days?

just spoof over your browser:
>open up the browser version of tinder
>hit F12
>do this developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/device-mode/geolocation
>pick your Latitude and Longitude from google maps and put it in.
>after that you have to block your browser giving tinder access to your location (click on the lock icon next to the URL bar)
>refresh the page
>give permission to access your location again

this is also good to farm matches, if anyone is into that. leaving the country gives you a "boost" in the country you are in, so you get shown to more women

Now this is quality on the other hand..

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19-21-29-33-84.png (1079x2195, 1.28M)

legit an alternative type of roastie

they just swapping the skins, user! Don't fall for their tricks

She is fat and probably has bad skin.
Never trust a female with manipulated closeup as a profile picture, just look at those cheeks.

Attached: 97670a91.png (380x666, 197K)

B-But my good goyim, you don't want to spend your life alone, do ya? All the cool kids are using dating apps nowadays, how are you going to find a partner?

I mean so far the quality is pretty good, matched with this sloot just now

Attached: d339c5a4e20112067f6d9d68d330cc1e.png (478x857, 646K)

>She is fat and probably has bad skin.
Nope, very slightly chubby which makes her ever better
>Never trust a female with manipulated closeup as a profile picture, just look at those cheeks.
I'm an expert at telling them apart since i've been doing thsi sh+t for literally 20y now

Obviously I can't match with her since I could literally be her dad

those hoes have sucked more blaq dic than you faggot

Attached: clock.png (506x446, 109K)

>kpop
>r&b
>rap
>hip-hop

Attached: 1377997293439.gif (200x149, 299K)

Apparently this shit works even on Edge.
Thanks user, hopefully you get all the tinder sluts that your dick can handle

Why dont you have a chad profile yet?

Attached: 21372436_1404736986246710_2790901772216958976_n.jpg (1080x1350, 115K)

>>those hoes have sucked more blaq dic than you faggot

do such sick comeback skills come with age?

WHAT THE FUCK DO I OPEN WITH? finally matched with a QT that doesn't seem like a raging whore

"Honestly I just want to let you know Im only looking for dates and having sex after"

What you say doesn't matter.

reeeeee not helping
So if I'm high enough on her Chad-O-Meter I'll be ok?

Yes. Women only care about your looks. If you're Zyzz-tier, for instance, you can do pic related and women will still want to fuck you.

Attached: tPR3rIc.jpg (1522x1100, 266K)

Same, I tried it once, just swiped around a bit and felt disgusted, basically a red district for women that lack self awareness.

Zyzz was far too based for this earth

Peace be upon him.Oregalalio

Attached: zyzz effect.jpg (650x469, 58K)

Just made a new tinder account. Lets see how this is gonna go. I have high hopes desu

Attached: pajeet_wojak.jpg (680x574, 66K)

>I have high hopes desu

You might want to fix that, or Tinder is going to make you kill yourself.

hope is the only thing that kept me from an hero'ing

should i make another tinder ?
i feel like im missing out with the new algo

ive had my current one for 10 days now and
40 matches so far

> chadfish

Kekked hard

>not chadfishing and getting all the horny roasties to send you nudes