Scary / Creepy

What are some things you really find creepy?

Attached: Scared-Soros.jpg (278x300, 18K)

dolls

Any good pictures of the types of dolls you mean? Thank you.

this fucker

Attached: c4d0030ca69e18c644e37ee73e5b5bbd.jpg (941x1500, 267K)

Attached: new-york-times-realdoll-face-off1.jpg (1907x1074, 535K)

Girls.

This one, especially.

Russians.

how this make u feel white boi?

Attached: doll.jpg (900x1200, 315K)

Sleep paralysis

Attached: 1514712815766.gif (500x409, 332K)

Just as evil as pic-related...

Attached: 6521959_f520.jpg (520x676, 59K)

Wen juu trunk tuu Mats alkohool an hed go in sirkles

Attached: vinaa.png (686x891, 97K)

I thought everyone agreed with that sentiment, around here?

This is Jow Forums. We're apolitical and don't give a shit about your conspiracy theories. Whether we agree or disagree we'd all rather you keep political bullshit back on

Thanks. I'll be careful.

Its not really about being careful, more about taking your shoes off at the door to not get the shit stuck on your shoes all over the carpet. Certain topics just lure in the retarded redditors like flies on shit. It sucks, but its the current state of this website.

Im scared of slugs as well. I think they're gross and won't even step on a spot i saw one with bare feet for ages after

I once went jogging near local woods at about 2 am.There were no artificial lights in that area, so the only light was from the moon. I saw a guy with his head tilted downwards walking very slowly. He didn't even look towards me when I passed by. Creepy as fuck.

Were you in dense forest, without houses in the area? Croatia has great terrains. That sounds creepy, to encounter somebody like that, who doesn't even acknowledge you, but walks slowly forward as though you are invisible. To see that in darkness must have been terrifying.

>What are some things you really find creepy?
How much Soros looks like my step-mother's father

Its just a tiny area near a river and an artificial lake and sports center but it's usually totally deserted before 6am. I accidentally spooked a young couple there once lol.

OK, enjoy the walks! Croatia is a nice country.

Disturbingly, I sometimes think I kind of look like a much younger version of Soros.

Attached: 1200px-George_Soros_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_Davos_2010.jpg (1200x1535, 256K)