Seattle Thread

What non-manual labor jobs can you get in Seattle with only a GED that pay over $15 an hour?

Also, where near but outside of Seattle can you rent a studio or one bedroom apartment in a safe enough neighborhood for under $1,500 a month?

Attached: Space Needle.jpg (1200x821, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b53uiRFq4Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate Seattle.. big time.

No one asked ya, faggot.

$15 is min wage in Seattle. That said, a GED ain't shit, gooby.

Seattle really does suck, it's expensive as hell for no reason, people don't know how to drive and the vast majority of them are complete pussies.

He's right though.

youtube.com/watch?v=b53uiRFq4Ds

just watched this doc on Seattle. is it true guys? is it like this over there?

I live in Seattle, life is good if you got a mama to take care of you and let you live the NEET lifestyle. I always love it when she brings home tendies.

Attached: 23205C7F-D71B-4D0F-B876-6C60A49902C6.jpg (409x409, 97K)

One of the biggest issues Seattle is facing is the insanely large influx of Californians moving in to find cheaper places to live. This in turn raises the cost of living by a massive amount every year. Californians need to stay in California.

I agree, Californians are retarded, but Washington people are just as snobby there is just fewer of us, so we slid under the radar.

Attached: E2B1C02D-6B74-4765-89C3-B54C0A7AE5EA.jpg (1080x1284, 133K)

Yeah, Seattle has the third highest homeless population in the U.S.

I live in Seattle but stayed in LA for a few months, Seattle's homeless pop is unacceptably large but it's still nothing compared to LA. Literal city blocks were police-barricaded no man's land, roving packs of homeless ethnics blasting music and throwing shit. I had an Uber driver take me through once and I reported him, shit was unsafe.

Right, because LA has a larger homeless population. LA is number two in the U.S. Honestly though I wouldn't be surprised if LA sent some of its homeless people to Seattle.

I guess my point was that even though it's ranked third it's still not that bad, like comparing 10 to 80 and 90.

Is Seattle really that bad? I was thinking of moving there

I live near Seattle. My city is pretty nice. Almost no crime that I know of. Seattle seems like a nice place to visit, but not so cool to live in. Everything is expensive, and it's pretty crowded. Seems like a cool place, just not one I'd like to live in.
Define "near". Is Tacoma near? Is Puyallup near? Can you pronounce puyallup?

more people need to understand the separation of east and west washington
East of the cascades you get seattle and californians. West of the cascades you get rednecks and mexicans
as a guy from the west living in seattle, it's a big culture shock for the first two months and then you get used to it and stop caring

Not surprised you desert hillbillies don't know the difference between east and west.

>tfw no autist seattle gf

Attached: 1514003034571.png (333x359, 7K)

Who else here a weird vashon person?

safe enough like what? south seattle has the black neighborhoods which are ""safe enough""

also your request is retarded. just work manual labor.

Seattle is a good city if you can afford it.

If you have a car door dash.

Same issue Florida is having. Particularly North Florida. Bunch of fucking northerners and old people - people from New York and shit coming here. Rich motherfuckers too.. Fucked everything up. Went from paying 750 a month for a cozy 2 bedroom apartment, to rates raising by 50 dollars every year the lease went up. Could have been homeless because I got evicted. Couldn't fucking pay the rates anymore. Not to mention, my credit took a dent because I wasn't paying rent. Luckily, I had a place to stay at my grandparent's house. Moved to the Midwest, somewhere rural and I haven't looked back.

How the hell do I get into the UW. At a community college right now and it sucks.

This for sure. If OP was a smart boy he could get on the tech boom gravy train or if he was a strong boy he could get on the construction work boom, building offices for tech companies. As it stands he would be relegated to slinging coffee or sandwiches which ain't very comfortable in the city proper. Better to look for industrial work in Everett or Tacoma if he still wants the regional flavor.

If you want a cheep place to live talk to the slum lord Bill Budigan. Got a room in the u district for $650, utilities and internet included. Totally worth dealing with his shady ass "landlord" shenanigans.

I'm a student there right now. 2 years at community and then transferring seems to be a pretty good plan for a lot of people. Kind of wish I had done that because I fucked myself on some of my Gen. Ed. classes