"I'm not going to abandon you"

>"I'm not going to abandon you"
>abandons me
What is it that guys mean by this?

Attached: 1552717211230.jpg (1024x489, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are you beating the robot. Tell me you vile roastie or I'll burn you at the stake for your witchcraft.

you keep making these fucking threads constantly, fuck you you clingy bitch just get over it already what the FUCK

Attached: 1544914026962.png (1528x1184, 77K)

I will never get over it. I will haunt this board even after my death.

Just go drink some water

If I don't abandon you, will you stop spamming with these threads?

>just drink your fluoride goyim, it will make you calm and passive
No, the threads will continue in perpetuity. You will suffer with me and abandoners will be reminded of their wrong doings.

that they're fundamentally selfish and don't care about others.

Hydration is originally important

hey my first gf told me that before dumping me

Holy shit, who are you fooling. Everyone knows WOMEN are the ones who fuck everyone over. GROW UP

If I'm dehydrated I can't cry as much. I'm not falling for your tricks.
I'm sorry that happened to you. Lying should be illegal.
I've been abandoned by all the men in my life. The women have all stuck around. Makes you think.

men fuck people over pretty regularly dude

>No, the threads will continue in perpetuity. You will suffer with me and abandoners will be reminded of their wrong doings.
tfw no erinyes gf to hound me to my death and beyond. Let's put on some appropriate music to inaugurate these feels: youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I

Attached: the-furies-and-orestes.jpg (448x395, 37K)

L M AO Women are A B S O L U TE sociopaths. Holy shit. How can you even pretend? Men fuck over people who fuck them. Women just do it for no reason, or because they're evil. How can you even pretend?Like what.

>WOMEN are the ones who fuck everyone over.
>okay, well maybe men fuck people over too
hm

>my tiny insect brain cant properly parse a simple comparison between two thing

hrm. hum

it's in your own words dude, I dunno what you want anyone else to say. In any case, it's a little ridiculous to think "men have never fucked anyone over, only women fuck people over" like in the whole history of humankind a man has literally never fucked anyone over.

Be my GF and I'll promise you you'll be the one abandoning me

wow what an enticing offer, how are you single?

he didn't want you to feel bad but decided fuck it, you weren't worth it

Stop being gay. Go hit on traps on discord or something you faggot. Nobody wants to suck your dick here unless you can email it.

Attached: gril.jpg (1084x610, 65K)

>What is it that guys mean by this?

that they're not fags

Women are boring to talk to

Yes. They have. Lmao. What do you know about history again? Yeah just go away thanks you don't know shit about anything end of story

>says I love you
>fucks random faggot in public bathroom
What could she mean by this?

He wanted to fuck you but you weren't a good enough person that he wanted to stay with you
Improve yourself, or lower your standards

Men are literally sociopaths.

>wanting to secure a good mate
>sociopath

Women are far more vicious with this and have been notorious social climbers since the earliest civilisations of man. Kill yourself you literal cum dumpster

I've never lied to a man to use his body only to discard him. Keep telling yourself that's okay you piece of shit.

>wow what an enticing offer, how are you single?
It's all I have to offer

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

No, but you use your sexuality to regularly fuck guys over, will throw men and women under the bus at the drop of a hat, habitually lie, and lack any true empathy. Get fuck.

>you changed
>he lied

You either have a poor judge of character or have only yourself to blame

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-150604.jpg (978x1516, 289K)

No you just use your body to secure his emotional, physical and financial support

But hey, I'm not the seething cumrag that got tossed aside like a smelly old fleshlight.

Learn to cook or something lmao, create value - don't be mad at others for not wanting to pick up trash when they can do better

I wish I had a gf with abandonment issues so I could constantly tell her that I'll never leave her, with her comforted by the knowledge that I really mean it.

>YOU'RE a sociopath.
>No, YOU'RE a sociopath.

What everyone in this discussion has in common is that they're retards that no one will ever love because their souls have turned into tiny little cinders too dim to sustain even the illusion of sentient life.

I told my ex that after we broke up and we decided to stay friends. I was, and still am madly in love with her and I thought we could just work things out eventually but she decided to keep ghosting me. And answered the phone and didn't say anything most likely with another guy or with her friends as amusement, so I did give up and abandon her. I blocked her on facebook and we haven't talked since that night a week or two ago.

I think about texting her every day :(

I've never thrown anyone under the bus.
I did cook for him, cleaned too, and practically anything he told me to do.
You'd probably get sick of it eventually, especially if they didn't believe you.

>Says I'm not just another guy
>She cares about me very deeply
>Tries to fuck my best friend whom she didn't know was my best friend.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1552263705465.png (632x764, 860K)

'I'm so intelligent and above it all haha! What? Post an actual opinion on the topic? Naaaah I won't allow MY points to be critiqued'
Can you be any more insecure lmao

Probably not very well then , or you're really fucking ugly. Simply put, if you were better, he wouldn't have left. Either you're punching above your weight and we're never going to be good enough. Or you need to try harder.

You don't see me crying about not having a 10/10 model gf who is rich and loves me when I have so little to offer.

Unlike men of course who definitely do not get psychotically obsessed over their position on the social hierarchy like this entire board.

My bad, should have not been ugly I guess.

some guys are idiots. not me, if i accepted you once i'd never abandon after. we would marry and have babies

>'I'm so intelligent and above it all haha! What? Post an actual opinion on the topic? Naaaah I won't allow MY points to be critiqued'

I mean, I don't need to be intelligent or above anyone to recognize that you and whoever you were talking to have deep-seated trauma around trusting the opposite sex. Since the overwhelming majority of human beings can get by without mindlessly attacking men/woman/whatever as soulless monsters, I tend to assume that this kind of paranoia is what separates us from those of you dying alone.

Cringe. You are not going to make it. Ever.

>stop being gay
>go hit on traps

Tbh I'm pretty uggo so I don't really expect girls to stick around

So you abandon them first? How does that make sense?

>dude
That's the second time. Go home roastie whore. Your not one of the dudes and never will be.

Either you treasure your body or you don't. If your going to fuck someone don't just fuck the guy you met 3 months ago. If you don't treasure your body i don't get why you care so much.

This is why sex before marriage is bad roastie whore

>that's the joke
women have no sense of humor
it's why the left can't meme

The majority of humans are retarded sheep that will die alone without progeny

That's not at all psychotic. Women are snakes.

>implying we all won't die from natural disasters caused by climate change
i will embrace death and it will be wonderful

why won't femanon be my gf?

since you brought up history, many of the wars that were fought throughout humanity were caused by women fucking around

name twenty-five wars then you buttfucking goblin

Keep posting this. That'll get him back.

You don't come off as a psycho or anything.

wish I had a fembot gf to love and cherish.

lmao the absolute state of females
>crashes your hopes and feeling
>abandons you like an used toy
>litterally be an awful human being
P-please come back.

I swear sometimes you deserve all the abuse and more

My goal isn't to get him back, at this point I wouldn't take him back if he wanted me. My goal isn't even for him to see this, to be frank I don't think I have a goal. I'm just sad and hurt and don't have anyone else to talk to or know how to calm myself down so I come here to complain about my feelings. I've done this every day since he discarded me and it's kind of become a routine.
Stop projecting your bad experience onto me, I haven't done any of those things.

Attached: di.jpg (2000x1091, 536K)

>I've done this every day since he discarded me and it's kind of become a routine.
Check yourself into the nearest psychiatric hospital.

hey i'm not the one being lied to, complaining on Jow Forums, making absolutely no point.

If I went into a psychiatric hospital there's no telling how long it would be before they deemed me fit to leave. I'm not good at putting on a front and I've been self harming a ton for the past month or so since the breakup. They'd also probably try to give me drugs and I really don't want that.

so....let's shitpost till the end of days something only i will understand!
wow you truly are the queen of logic
it is indeed a mistery why he left you

Not this attention fag again. LARP harder user.

Is someone getting pumped and dumped really so unbelievable you think it's a larp?
I think my post is easy enough to understand. Being lied to and abandoned is a pretty universal human experience.

>tfw she said she loved me with all her heart
>she said I was the best thing that ever happened to her
>she asked me to please hold on for a little while longer
>tfw I never heard from her again

Why do they do it?

Attached: 1424398165341.jpg (420x750, 72K)

Is being a attention seeking LARPfag really so unbelievable on Jow Forums?

From the looks of it, he didn't abandon you, he fucking ran away scared.

You need help sorting out your issues. Go see a shrink.

Dang. I really feel for you, user. How long ago was it?

it sounds like she may have passed away, and knew she was going to

>Why do they do it?
she either didn't like me, got bored of me, realized I was too beta, or found a chad but didn't want to "hurt my feelings"

that's why

4 years ago. I'd be lying if I said I still obsess about it, but whenever I see this thread I always remember that. I was pretty fucked up for a while, but I'd also be lying if I said I never wonder what would happen if she appeared again and had literally any explanation.

I legitimately wondered that for a while, but my previous ex actually found out (somewhat) what happened to her. She moved a few states away back to where her family lived and blocked me on everything.

Indeed it is, but you're coping in the worst way youn don't even have your bjective clear: revenge? discuss? if you wanted to sdiscuss your feeling with someone you would have make it to get in contact with you. i think you just want attention, not feel useless. wich is fine, everyone wants that. but you're just iusing all the wrong words in all seriousness, i can believe this is a pretty dark situation, but believe me, snao ut of it, gain lucidity and control, or it will kill you.slowly.your mind would collpse. and there's no turning back then .
i used to work on a crisis center and this is a case we usually get. my first advice: stay off the internet. it gives you the false impression that you're not alone. but you're either in a circloejerk, or the laughing stock. so you're even more alone. keep your mind occupide with fisical activities avan redecorating your room.
at this point i don't even care if it's larping or not, those are helpful advices for anyone whos'been down there.

My last three friends have done the same thing to me and it still hurts a ton even though a lot of time has passed, they know what they did and I doubt they care at all user.

>"I will abandon you"
>abandons me
nice

Attached: 1552868999197.gif (540x540, 710K)

I don't think I did anything while in the relationship to let him know I was so unhinged. I mean I think he probably knew I was a little depressed, but I was pretty stable around him.
Sounds like too much work, I'd rather make sad posts on Jow Forums.

but sad posts will make you sadder, doing something will help. don't you want to get off this spiral? if the answer is no? at least do drugs. life is ruined anyway, might as well be fun

>actually looked up her normiebook again out of curiosity
>she reactivated and (publicly) posts sporadically still
Shit guys. I dunno what I was expecting. At least she looks like she's doing better for herself.

Attached: 1525897330074.png (540x870, 187K)

My sad posts are the only thing keeping me from killing myself. You guys are the only ones that haven't abandoned me(yet).

You'll be over it in a month. You'll find another guy by then.

hi domagoj

It's been about 2 months, I was a virgin before I met him and I don't have any friends or a social life. I spend the entire day calming myself down with stupid sadposts/cutting/binge eating until I don't miss him, only to go to bed and dream about him and repeat the process. I don't know what I did to deserve this suffering, I never hurt anyone.
Don't know what that means.

A-Amanda?
The chances are slim to none but please god don't be you

I'll be honest with you, getting someone else really does help you move on. Rebounds are a thing. Barring that, you're gonna be miserable for a few months more probably, depending on how long you were together. But you will move on eventually. You'll start to hurt less, and you'll start to think about it less, and then you'll be more lonely than broken hearted.

I'm gonna tell you a little story. I tryed suicide so many time in som many ways i can't even remember. Still alavie. Sometimes i joke about satan not wanting me there.
Anyway one day i though:why am i doing this? If ikill myself because of a person, it has to do because the loss of that persone matters more than my life. But your life in the first place is the one that brought you that person. As it ha, it could again. wouldn't you like to experience all over? or maybe , just maybe even hope that it will happen?do youave ANY idea how many person in the world would killfor a kissyet this is the nature of man, we yearn what we can0t have.look around youlife is filled with joy. we just don't ant it, we want what we want, like spoiled brat, you can change this attitude, you can be happy and hapopier again. ore you can be a sad fuckl forever, waste the beste years of your life, one day wake up and boom you look like shit, nobody wants you, you can't do shit AND STILL your survival instinct will give you one hell of a hard time to kill yourself

Listen, i'm not a great, not evena decent motivator, but my message is you can slowly descent into insanity repeting useless stuff thinking to change something, or you can change the game and play a different one,

I can't believe i wrote these words when i barely survive last week. Anyway if you wanna contact me for adivce, no nudes, no shit (i'm 33, i'm way beyond that zommer stuff) my nick is Big_j_Al

Meh, you'll see it just becomes an old wound that will open up from time to time. Just like the rest.

I dated a woman whom, on our second date, told me she had a fear of being abandoned.
You have to understand the problem with saying something like that, so early into dating, is basically establishing an ultimatum.

>I KNOW WE'VE ONLY KNOWN EACH OTHER A MONTH BUT I HAVE TO KNOW RIGHT NOW IF THIS IS FOREVER. O_O

>What is it that guys mean by this?
We're sick of seeing this fucking thread, and by extension, (You).
No bump.

sorry fopr tipos i spilled my beer on the keyboard

This is a good point. It should be a given that you have a fear of being abandoned. NOBODY wants to be abandoned, EVERYONE is afraid of it. You don't have to tell us something that everyone feels, and it's a major redflag to flat out say you have a fear of being abandoned. If you have legitimate abandonment issues, you talk about it later, further into the relationship when the heavy shit starts coming out. And you don't bring it up just randomly, you talk about it as a type of framing for "here's why I do some crazy dumb shit sometimes"

>I know you've been alone your entire life and no one has ever loved you but just find another person who will after the one you met by some miracle abandoned you
What is this word salad?
>like the rest
There were no others, unless you count my father.
How is that an ultimatum?
Well I'm sick of being abandoned.

Because men are dogs

It means that you're dating men that are out of your league, uggo.

Yeah, you've been alone and unloved your entire life, and it's not easy. But you did it once. That means you can do it again. Trust me, I know where you're coming from. I felt the same way after my first relationship ended too. The only thing you need to do right now is not give up.

Attached: 1444117037169.png (497x724, 225K)

What about people that you haven't met? You're abandoning everyone that you don't say hello to.
What about unborn children? Isn't is every woman's duty to have as many children as possible, at the risk of abandoning potential people?
What about death? Everyone will abandon you, and you will abandon everybody. The ultimate destiny of everyone is abandonment.

Can't you accept one abandonment and move on?

All men are out of my league though.
It isn't easy. It was easy before because it was all I knew, but now I know what it feels like to be around someone who cares about me I just feel miserable. I wish I had never met him.
I don't think not meeting someone in the first place is the same as abandonment. You have to have a connection in the first place. Death is kind of abandonment in a way though.
>Can't you accept one abandonment and move on?
No.

>No.
How come?

How the hell does this even come up in conversation?