Lactating teets

If what wikipedia says is "true" then we should all be injesting womans breastmilk, think about it? It has 8% more kcal per 100ml than cows milk. This newly suplied form of energy could be redistribuated amongst the the men who actually carry the world on their sholders. This surplus of new found energy would revolucionace our human species to the next paradim shift. Women wpuld be paid and even pay taxes on ther overproducing utters ensuring the survival of the human species. I just really like you gals and your beautiful glands :) LACTATION THREAD

Attached: images (16).jpg (640x480, 31K)

fuck these typo's

If there are any femanons that are currently lactating, please recommend supplements, stradegies and if there has been a significant change hormonaly, as well if you ween for your partner!

>more calories = good

Do you know how much milk dairy cows produce? It is not feasible to sustain the industry on human milk

To be fair, it's not environmentally feasible to have that many cows. We should cut down on cow farming and do human farming instead.

I'm lactating currently, and am just able to produce a gallon over a whole day. Though, I'm literally in the top percentile of women able to, family genes for it.

Impressive, but most women could not supply the demand for milk used in recipes. For drinking alone, maybe. You have a kid?

Imagine being a women looking for a joob, and you're looking forward to your first day at the human milk farm

I get what you mean, if people had been selectively bred for it maybe but most women can only manage maybe a few ounces per day at best. Drinking alone was the idea though, ideally if every guy had himself a girl, if she was doing just for him it could be something extra.

No kid, I just do it to sell for income. I make enough to live on.

post your enormous gallon jugs

How did you induce without a kid?

What greater goal is there in life than to drain a femanon's pair of plump milky tits?

Attached: wleirf699hb21.jpg (960x1280, 134K)

Did not think the demand was that high. Good luck with the milking.

I sell to a wholesaler, they pay for whatever you can supply.

Regular physical stimulation and right diet supplements.

I'm not going to because then it gets spread around more but ironically if you browse those threads on /gif/ you will find my pics in there.

OP here, do you ever have to deal with leakage? I cant imagine how embarrasing that must be :/

not when there's low supply and hyper high demand, read up! some gals sell their nectar for 2dlrs an oz

I do but I pad my bra. Because I make so much it can be a problem, and my let down reflex is pretty strong (or weak depending how you look at it).

Normally not a problem because the padding but I have soaked entirely through a few times because of the situation.

Is that you? I remember the thread vaguely but not the specifics.
I don't remember the chick mention she sold the milk though.

Attached: 1533777346163.jpg (4237x3040, 1.34M)

My wife (I know I know get out normie reee, etc etc) talks about her coworker who's lactating and tells me how much she wants to suck her tits with me. She's even brought up buying milk from her if she isn't interested in a sexual encounter. If only.

Attached: pdobwlxlrtb21.jpg (2320x3088, 336K)

Yikes, well I wish you the very best and watch your micronutrients! you can run into deficiencies pretty quick!

I choose to not believe this

>being a low energy cunt

Feel free not to, we're all larping here, right? Tits for your (You)

Attached: 17bgjbdcmlm21.jpg (5184x3888, 1.19M)

I actually want to make a startup in my thrird world rancher country. I would only ask gals to have their std results current and a 15%comission on all breast fed men. Not only that!, the pitch is that its actually healthy, therefore a "clinic". Actual lips on breast would be a premium tho.

Well, I don't know about that, but lactation is my fetish. But seeing as I can't even find any overlap between girls who are willing to let me even touch their boobs, and girls whose boobs I'd want to touch, it hardly seems to matter.

This thread is making me even more depressed.

O, anons - what joyous bacchanalia would bless our garden of mortal delights more than a pair of engorged tits from which to sup?

Attached: 4d4nvriamhm21.jpg (1012x1800, 166K)

You don't have to be a femanon to know the joys of lactation

Attached: 3a394598f32e1654.jpg (1134x1276, 203K)

Lactating transman?

Lactation is either best or second best fetish, second only to mommy.

>being mentally ill
No, thanks, that's for speedrunners and such only.

Would there be an issue from drinking a femboys milk?

No you have all the equipment to do hormones and certain other drugs just activates it all its the same as a girl

I mean if the money is good I could probably do it.

it will turn you gay

Attached: 1551524258021.jpg (489x471, 49K)