Every day I want to die because of being circumcised

Every day I want to die because of being circumcised

I CANNOT handle the fact that I am deprived of the most delicious pleasure humans have the gift of experiencing. Sexual pleasure is a very fundamental part of being a human. The reason males do anything is to chase the possibility of sexual pleasure. Males work hard in school to increase the chance of getting a good job so they have more money to attract secks.

Pleasure is the point of life. A gift from nature and the universe. It's the fundamental base of the human spirit. Pleasure is the reason humans do anything at all. If my parents had just checked the "No" box for circumcision on their birth plan, I could have the equivalent of a heroin injection every time I fap.

The reason religions circumcise is because without the pleasure of sex to make you happy to be alive, you become miserable and turn to religion. That is the biggest rope fuel EVER

The only alternatives to suicide are foreskin restoration or prostate stimulation. Foreskin restoration (which i am doing) takes years and still won't give 100% of what you could've had. I don't know how to stimulate my prostate, one time I tried sticking a finger up my ass and didn't feel anything.

Phenibut withdrawal is a bitch. I couldn't sleep until 5 AM because I was up all night in mental hell over circumcision

Attached: reee.jpg (800x522, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ONE SKIN

You don't even fuck you retard why would you care?

OR ANOTHER

Masturbation. Uncircumcised masturbation is like doing heroin

TWO SKIN

THREE SKIN

FORE-SKIN

So help me god the obstetrics and pediatrics ward are gonna get it so help me fucking god

Attached: dumbfuck.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

there's a good chance regenerative medicine will happen in the 21st century. but it will be expensive so study hard and get a good job and save up at least $10,000

I'm circumcised and I get pleasure from fapping. Never cared about being circumsized, but r9k will always find ways to create insecurities out of nothing just to keep people feeling bad about things they cant control. So stupid, you guys need a reality check.

>I gEt pLeAsuRe fRoM fApPinG
Yeah I get pleasure from eating food without my teeth, fuck you lol

i bet you only feel a sneeze when you cum, and feel nothing as you get closer to cumming. for intact penises, each stroke feels like a circumcised cum.

Consider suicide, foreskin restoration, or prostate stimulation

Agreeed. Circumcised also looks better and attracts more females. I'm also addicted to beating soo idk anons

>Phenibut withdrawal is a bitch.

Have you even considered your issue with circumcision is because of the drugs instead of the other way around?

I'm just saying, the people responsible have names, addresses, and things that matter to them.

FUCK this is me, right down to the phenibut withdrawls. I work a mindless, repetitive job and suffer intense circumcision/suicical thoughts most of the day. A couple days ago while feverishly researching circumcision I stumbled upon a CAN-FAP video of an uncut guy cumming like 5 times in a row, and I was then mentally shattered, falling out of my chair, sobbing and writhing in the fetal position. Some may think this is funny or want to troll me but I am seriously hurting.
One can think of copes like how millions of third worlders would gladly trade their foreskin to take my place in life. Or that male suicide rates are still high for uncut countries. Or that uncut men still do heroin and meth and krokodil. Or that adults who get cut mostly report sex is still great (I'm a virgin.) Or that some women undergo 'bottom surgery' just to have a faux penis. Or you can picture the french catacombs stacked with bones of males, their foreskins long gone and irrelevant.
Maybe the circumcision rumination is just a result of abusing drugs/alcohol to cope with mental illness and tfw no gf. If I could just cuddle with a cute gf, all the internal torture would melt away.

>I CANNOT handle the fact that I am deprived of the most delicious pleasure humans have the gift of experiencing.

>implying you can ever talk another human being into sex

you fucking just posted this yesterday. are you mad that I told you this was the dumbest reason for suicide I'd ever heard?

kill yourself please so that I don't have to read any more of these threads.

>Maybe the circumcision rumination is just a result of abusing drugs/alcohol to cope with mental illness and tfw no gf. If I could just cuddle with a cute gf, all the internal torture would melt away.

I would test this hypothesis before devoting too much energy to the matter. I have a loose cut and everything works great AFAIK, but I imagine drug/alcohol abuse is not great for sexual function. I'm not trying to argue in favor of circumcision (I would allow it for any son of mine), only that perhaps your life is not entirely beyond hope.

Let's be real here, you're not having sex anyways.

discord
=-=-=-28-=-=-=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

Attached: D872C5DE-5849-4016-9A71-F535C683262F.jpg (565x425, 57K)