Parents found my suicide not. I didn't right down names...

Parents found my suicide not. I didn't right down names, so I just played it off as a short story (I've never shown suicidal tendencies)
My mom showed it to my sister and the both started crying like crazy and want me to get help. I still bullshited and lashed out at them, but they won't leave me alone now.
How do I get out of this mess?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (591x800, 61K)

Brief of your, uh, short story's plot?

>both started crying like crazy

lol.. Imagine growing up in a household where people actually give a shit about you. If my father found a suicide note from me he'd tell me to do. Actually, he might kill me himself. What sort of pussy you must of turned out to be holy shit. Show me pictures of your mom and sister photoshopped doing sexual shit to eachother, now pussy. Don't fucking make me wait bitch I'll fucking rape you instead of them.

Just the basic angst bullshit
Talk about alienation, loneliness, how it feels like I'm drowning ect
I would have posted it, but they threw it away.

Take the help bro, try everything before you make the choice to kill yourself, and if you do can you stream it?

You have a family that cares for you.

They threw it away? wtf. So were you actually planning to end it (like an actual plan and means) or were you just playing with the thought?

Shut the fuck up cock sucker. It's easier to kill yourself if no one cares for you. Being loved is a curse.

Yeah I wouldn't feel bad for me either.
Sorry about your dad.

You pussy bitch motherfucker. I will end you with bare dick. You won't have to wait for the afterlife for your punishment. I'll set your boipussy ablaze you weak cuck faggot fairy. NOW SHOW ME THOSE FUCKING SLUTS.

False
You're black so you don't know your father

>Sorry about your dad.

If it wasn't for his hateful attitude I'd be dead right now.

Yeah, I guess they havn't fully accepted it yet.
I didn't plan it out yet, but the thought has become easier. Like the voice inside has been getting louder and more clear ya know.

i can't decide if this is the most based man or the most retarded man i've ever met. could very well be both

Did you just call me a nigger, nigger?

Nourish yourself in the glory of my manhood.

>Parents found my suicide not
>they won't leave me alone
>How do I get out of this mess?
what did you even expect
let them be there for you and support you they love you, don't be a cunt about it. tell the how you feel and ask for shit.

You type like a nigger. Must be a brainlet then

yo yo yo nigga i fuck white women

You relate aggression and assertiveness to black men because you're a fuckin mascot for cuckoldry. If suicide doesn't take you you'll die of phallic ingestion. Cuckle fairy fin lookin motherfucker. I should break your jaw with my dick, make a man outta you.

Seek help for your suicidal ideation and tell your mother and sister you love them.

As awkward as it will be, and as little as they will ever understand, there may be a silver lining in this. Obviously they love you and maybe you'll get some help. Still, I think therapy and pharma are what most people push for, and I'd say avoid that and assert your independence, but you've now entered a new chapter of your life. Might as well keep living.

I did tell them I love them and not to worry. But I won't seek help. I tried theory in secret, but I stopped going because it literally felt like I was talking to people on Jow Forums.

Imo much more can be achieved on your own. I mean you probably know suicide is a mistake but don't know how to live. Hopefully them knowing means you've bought yourself a bit of time to figure it out.

Nah, white people are also capable of violence, though via tools, like thinking humans. And suicide is like a philosophical problem, so it's really a sign of low IQ when someone starts threatening others because they have different (better) life than themselves and still consider it

Evidence destroyed.
No problem

>write depressing stories that usually end in suicide
>not actually suicidal
>if I try to get published they'll probably institutionalize me or send concern police to mace me
Can't a man talk about suicide in peace?

>>if I try to get published they'll probably institutionalize me or send concern police to mace me
no, you can tell psychiatrists you are suicidal, just deny any plans to do it soon

>im well booked in learned bcuz i frollic in think processies that dum oaf is slow not see. i die

Whatever you say bud. I'll be sure to fuck your corpse thoroughly.

I feel weerrY weir d and dint understand any of this am i giing insane?

k
going to sleep now nigga

Break through yo window with my dick get some anaconda action goin slide down unda yo bed and pull you down with me. Call me uncky Ray Ray cuz we gone clown and have all sorts of fun witchyo ears.

The best a man can get.

>write story about guy who commits massacre at our neighbouring school
>teacher gives compliments
>reads it outloud to the class
The story was about guy who is bullied at school and play wow at home. There was a massacre threat going around that time.
I'm still kinda suprised that I didn't get in trouble for that. Story was basicly me venting out to the paper. Still not sure did my classmates get the references, they didn't seem to care about it.

Attached: Ristinpolttaja koo.png (450x600, 125K)

Fuck off normie faggot ogres

>Fuck off normie faggot ogres
im less normie than (you)

Been there myself. Its a shit situation. I ran away from home at the time desu, but I highly would not recommend. Not much you can do except hate your life.

The fact that you think its a scale says otherwise

Why don't you get help? I asked my family for help and they treated me like I was a useless money wasting piece of shit. My mom even told me to go ahead and do it. You are so lucky they care.

Because what can they really do honestly? It's something people have to deal on there own.

Therapy and medication combined along with a support system at home will help. It sounds like they want to help you. I'd take it before they don't care anymore. Eventually they won't care. And before you say something dumb like you have to do it on your own; therapy is doing it on your own. They just help you come up with ways to fix yourself. You still have to put in the effort.

dont do it user. for their sake

Pretty fucking based haha

>Therapy and medication
No thank you. If I end up killing myself, it will be because I am defective and mean to die. I won't take pills.
And I never wanted them involved in the first place.

Was this around the times of Pekka Eric?
Surprised you didn't get into trouble

>his family cares about him

Everyone but my mother wishes I would kill myself so I stop being a burden. Believe me user. Eventually they will get tired of your shit. Having a kid is the ultimate act of narcissism so it should come as no surprise that the failures are discarded.

Attached: Dvw74jwUYAE8CN6.png (1872x604, 1.09M)

It was three or four years after that happened.
I remember when we had silent moment because of what he did and all I could think was funny memetical images about that guy.

Attached: auvisen taisteluasema.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Why do you want to kill yourself are you mentally ill or do you just have no friends etc?