Looks or Personality?

Would you choosea woman who is a 10 but does not have anything in common with you, or a women that is a 5 but you get along very well and have deep conversations etc. Do men go for looks only? If men do take personality into accout, do they go for factors such as submissivness and obedience?

Attached: 691b4df72b7e6df43364de57b93b4761.jpg (1280x1920, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their personality boosts their appearance for me.

I'm usually more attracted to someone whom I personally like than someone who is stereo typically hot.

I usually go for assertiveness and respectability, forgot to drop that in.

5/10 if she is a virgin as well
if not, the 10/10

Looks matter, but they vary from people to people. Some friends think certain girls will be 8 or 9s while I think they are average and feel no attraction to them.
Depends on the person and mood. I don't initially look for things like submissiveness or obedience, but I will notice it. If I already like the girl, I won't care.

You are all retarded, 10/10 literally means the type of woman you'd see headlining a VS fashion show. So essentially rich, absolutely gorgeous, the kind of face that ltierally draws stares walking down the street ,with some degree of fame, probably earning a hefty salary from a succesful instagram account too. And This woman wanting to be with you whos still probably a nice person with an ok personality is somehow even in comparison with some completely average chick who maybe gets on with me a bit better but cant actually provide anything?

the fuck? how is this even a question?

id make sure a girl I get with has a nice belly button.

Nail on the head and still nail on the head.

Looks.
I already am attractive to a certain demographic, the one with daddy issues to be more specific.

Woman are shit, greedy whores with no heart.
Fuck personality, they are all shit, with looks you get what you see.

A fine ass every day is my choice. Fuck woman.

The girl in your pic is literally flawless. I can't find a single thing wrong with her. Her complexion, her eyes, her lips, her nose, her frame, the supple texture of her skin... She is the empitome of sexual attraction. Unfuckingbelievable.

As for your question, though.. I'd take the woman who's a 10. No woman will ever share my interests or ever have any form of genuine opinion about them. I'd rather have fun with a 10 than fool myself with a 5.

I honestly don't give a fuck what a woman looks like at all, have been attracted to all sorts of different looking/attraction level women based on their personality (or what I project onto them as their personality when I was younger)

I have actual autism though so there you go

This is why men are mega brainlets since you're going to overestimate how nice she is from the pussy fever and be shocked and appalled when it's a shit incompatible relationship that fucks your life up and of course blame all women rather than yourself.

i'm detecting some special snowflake juice in the second paragraph of that comment there. you think you're different user?

if a girl is physically 10 i would be with her to fuck her until i get bored. 5/10 girl can be the best person in the universe for all i care, but i wouldn't want her because i would be ashamed to be seen or connected with her. that being said, i dont believe in 1-10 scale. it is inconsistent, subjective and unnecessary. find any chart and youll see that 1-6 are morbidly ugly, 7 and 8 average and 9 and 10 almost perfect. the proper scale should have average at 5, but it is impossible to make it consistent because of so many variables

5 for sure. if you honestly would choose the 10 you're dumb. this is the person you have to spend most of your time with and the most intimate details of yourself with, and you're gonna do that with someone who you don't even like?

>5 for sure. if you honestly would choose the 10 you're dumb
you underestimate the power of vanity

It's not a matter of belief. I've tested the waters repeatedly and found myself consistently garnering similar results. Same goes for all the people I know. I've learned from my mistakes and some day you will, too. The only thing good about a 5 would be to push your hobbies on them as they lack the self-esteem that 10's have and will gladly partake for hours on end with you. Besides that, you're only shooting yourself in the foot.

Believe it or not in a few months time you will grow tired of fucking her and convos will be a headache
The average looking soulmate will be a best friend for life so long as you stay together
Not sure I would pick the latter but it's by far the smarter long term pick

Its always a mix of both. They feed into eachother and you also take into account what you believe you can get. Personally I would only date a girl that has at least somethings in common with me. I cant fake being interested in a girl just for her body. That being said I still have standards, a girl needs to have some appeal physically. I would say personality and things in common matter if both parties are looking to have a genuine relationship. Otherwise youre just like all the other normies getting in relationships because you feel you have to in order to be accepted.

Attached: 1469659373595.jpg (611x548, 69K)

girl in pic has such obvious Photoshop. Her back disconnects between her side and her shoulder.

Can I compromise and have a 7.5 with a few shared interests?

discord
=-=-=-85-=-=-=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

I used to think I valued looks and personality equally, maybe even 60-40 in favor of personality, but now I realize that I'm still young and a real sucker for looks. I won't even consider a girl if she doesn't immediately appeal to me looks-wise, and if a girl is above 7/10, she can do things that would be off-putting if done by an uglier girl and I'll consider them endearing. I hope this changes with age.

I'd choose the 10 looks who isn't 100% compatible.

Having a gf who is interested in everything you do isn't as all that it's cracked up to be.
I had a gf who was into games and guns. Thought we'd have a hoot of a time playing games, shooting guns and going inna woods together.
It was cash at first but it quickly loses its novelty when you realize you have almost no time apart.
You're expected to do all your fun shit with her, but wait, you're still expected to do all the boyfriend/girlfriend stuff on top of that.
It gets really burnt out.

The latter. But lets be honest, I'd settle for any woman who loves me back.
>do they go for factors such as submissivness and obedience?
Some might. I find it a major turn off. but I find dominant women very attractive

Attached: sadapu.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Anyone who say's the 10/10 isn't a true robot in my eyes. Looks aren't nearly as important as personality. I want a girl who I can actually talk to, not just a brainless sex doll.

the average qt is best qt

Attached: 3fe03a6f-4a01-4c91-92ec-9be85cf6c74d..jpg (363x468, 22K)

I can agree with this user. having to keep up with a 10 sounds exhausting, a 6-8 with a good personality is all I want