Give me a non religious reason for not becoming a trap

give me a non religious reason for not becoming a trap

Attached: f00c9ded5b404732fef0c0ee76c1c8d6fc83a41fdd9a5d2088b90598cbad911e.png (770x1038, 712K)

It's bad for your sphincter, you'll end up with a colostomy bag for the rest of your life.

You will, statistically, have a worse life.
Anyone around you will as well.

its kinda gay man

>live at home and parents wouldn't support
>costs money
>no one could love me

im not really into anal so that wouldnt happen
doesnt that only apply to traps that dont pass?

whats wrong with being gay though?

The only way to become a girl is through reincarnation.

>im not really into anal so that wouldnt happen
Well I gave you a reason. I'm aware sodomy is rampant among homosexuals therefore it is a valid reason.

>you'll end up with a colostomy bag for the rest of your life.
Stop scaring people user, thats not what happens

Applies to all traps in general, those that pass are marginally less damaging that those who doesn't, but it is still highly damaging.

im happy with just looking like one

>thats not what happens
You wreck your rear passage enough with dicks then yes you will either end up with a fine choice of colostomy or adult diapers.

Yea maybe if someone rapes you with a literal baseball bat

You support other gays that as a group create a serious threat towards public decency which is necessary to have mentally sane young men and children.

if you don't pass, you're worthless
if you do pass, you won't forever.

if you can live with only being a trap for X years and then becoming a normal person again, then go for it dude

Come now, you and I both know that homosexuals are promiscuous to a fault. Sure maybe a few times and the sphincter will heal, but what about 1,000 times? There are many testimonies online about anal addiction causing these horrible complications such as the sphincter no longer being effective enough to stop shit at the anus; hence colostomy.

Could end up looking like this soc spammer

Attached: A914DE3E-7B54-461B-A122-1E33E5D2F534.png (750x1334, 1.37M)

>Sure maybe a few times and the sphincter will heal, but what about 1,000 times?
What is there to heal? If you need healing it was not sex but violence

>if you do pass, you won't forever.
Caitlyn Jenner looks suprisingly good for 69 year old..

must be good genetics

Attached: expensive.jpg (375x86, 23K)

Another user here
>Caitlyn Jenner looks good
This individual is the most repugnant being on the planet, not anything to have with being a tranny, was very ugly before and became even uglier, the unmatching voice makes it even worse, looks like a 107 year old trapped in a whore's body

She just looks like 5/10 chick
Plenty of femoids are uglier

all reason are, fundamentally, religious.

The paperwork is hell to go through.

because it's a meme. do you really want to become known as someone who became a meme? only tools become memes

>homosexuality
>public indecency
explain?

You are going to become old and absolutely atrocious looking. You will also experience the effects of low T, such as gynecomastia.

S-shut up, dum dum.

Seriously u shouldnt be messing with hormones, nobody knows the long term health effects of fucked up hormone levels yet

Thanks for the catgirl, OP.
I have no objections to anyone wanting to be a trap. I personally find it repulsive, though.

I want to change difficulty too

>itt people thinking trap = tranny
Come on guys trap is just a passable crossdresser no HRT or dumb shit like that.
OP there's nothing with connecting to your femme side, just have fun and as said be wary of anal and STDs

Attached: 1438946536753.png (759x314, 128K)

Unless you got some very feminine features you are going to look just like a guy wearing a wig

Attached: SQA9rud.jpg (350x708, 39K)

>passable crossdresser
>with no HRT
not possible

If you're not skinny with already pseudo-feminine issues, and also under the age of 21 then the effects of HRT are not going to be as nice as you want them to be.