Attached: boi65.jpg (1023x767, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
youtube.com/watch?v=fmxOUIddBm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be me
>(see OP)

my austism is sometimes too extreme.

anxiety and forced social isolation meant my interactions during college were limited to classrooms and team projects

also total disinterest in being social. when you keep that shit up long enough, it becomes a habit

it's only hindsight that you realize forced isolation was a mistake

Easy. No one wanted to have sex with me.

I am too ugly and autistic so just went to class and leave for home.
Also, was that pic taken in Staten Island?

Incredible question OP. Still keeps me up at night. It's a fucking mystery to me to be honest, I can say I really tried my best though.

Attached: 1552964251256.jpg (960x690, 97K)

college pussy is easy but dangerous because women still want the power to destroy your life if they regret the sex. no thanks getting ass raped buy this nigger is not worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

>that one in the pink
You can tell she only participated because the rest were doing it. Women really are herd animals....

Because he wanted to have a genuine relationship with a girl of his age.
He wanted to meet "the right one" because he felt that he needed somebody who could relate to himself, a person who had the same traumas that he had and who could understand and support him.
He saw the big parade of slutty girls at uni and wondered: "Does she even exist? How long will I have to wait?"
He wanted to feel love, his sexual frustration was insignificant in comparison to how frustrated he found himself emotionally. He wanted to love and feel loved, nothing else. The wholesome and rewarding emotion of having somebody to love in his life, somebody to sacrifice his life for.
The world was screwing him, it was overwhelming. But he remained hopeful, because he firmly believed that there was a girl that God had put on Earth to meet him and love him.

And there he remained... waiting... and waiting... and waiting... And she never came.

Attached: 6_20171007hl8kFq.gif (480x191, 735K)

Fuck, she really doesnt exist does she user?

I wish I had an answer for you, my dear friend.

hit right in the spot, exactly thats the reason
>He wanted to love and feel loved, nothing else
hit especially hard

I didn't want to make anybody feel down, bro. Sorry.

fuuuuuuuuuck thats me.
Im a freshman but ive been isolating myself for so long i hope its not to late to get my shit together. Im going to therapy next monday so i hope that works.

>this guy right here
You can tell he only posted in this thread because others were doing it. Men really are herd animals...

Because I went to college to get a fucking degree, not get a fucking.

Because he didn't understand humans. He didn't even understand himself, he was just a mere puppeteer of a puppet he didn't know. A puppet who isn't ready for even the slightest challenge whatsoever.

I went to a fairly conservative university in the south. The only parties took place in frat houses off campus, which were basically invite only, as everyone knew each other. From a few videos I saw, there wasn't anything worth seeing there anyway.

mogged originalioily

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19 1553038511477 jpg (JPEG Image, 1023 × 767 pixels) - Scaled (93%).png (245x437, 313K)

I focused on my education.

This will be me soon
and there's nothing wrong with that

not a similar comparison in the least, typical dumb roastie trying to act smart, sigh....

I didn't leave my apartment much except for classes and food. Not that I would have gotten laid anyway; whatever it is that attracts women I don't have it.

Sex isn't everything. Being a happy virgin is better than being unhappy as a non-virgin. Don't let yourself get dragged down by the fact you haven't done the sex yet. It's no big deal.

The brunette is the hottest one.

I think about this sometimes, how impossibly pathetic it makes me to fail socially at a place like college. Most people consider college to be the "best time of their lives" and they hang out with friends all day, have easy sex whenever they want, and have their first "adult" relationships that are a step up from what dating was like in high school.
I wonder what all the people around me on my way to and from, and during class, would think if they knew I had no friends and am a KHV. Would they pity me or just laugh? Everyday it feels less and less like I'm gonna graduate before I kill myself. I've tried all sorts of things so many times but I can't even handle the simplest small talk.

ill be doing the same next year. its not something im ashamed of.

>Implying I went to college

HA, jokes on you!

I didn't even talk to girls through college at all. Literally didn't know a single girl by a first-name basis.

t. cuckputer science major

oh god, just stop please. it hurts

Attached: 1506746488296s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

stop making me feel these feels i have tried very hard to remove these feels and now you had to fucking do this

Attached: goddamnit.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

I was here with you, Jow Forums. 10+ years ago.

>freshman
you're fine if you realized it that early. it took me until my final grad year internship to wake up (5 years later)

These whores are hideous

The absolute state of white roasties.

why do we have to feel this way? sometimes i wish humans never had emotions, it just hurts

Are you hideously ugly and/or physically deformed?

rather stay a virgin than fuck any of those creatures

How exactly does being in college make it easier to get sex? My roommates aren't girls and I don't get much of a chance to talk to the girls in my classes. How is it supposed to be any easier than high school or any other phase of life?

This is your answer op. I legit just want to find a woman that's wife material. Have ever since I left high school. Every girl I speak to at uni is either a whore, stuck up, or both. And then I wonder if I ever will find "her". The flame of hope in me still hasn't died, but it grows dimmer each year.
All these years, including high school and college, and I still haven't found what Im looking for. I'll admit Ive messed up some of my opportunities. That's on me. But there is so much garbage its getting more and more difficult to find a diamond amongst it all. All's I want is a wife, some kids, and a home for us all. But, I still haven't got it yet
youtube.com/watch?v=fmxOUIddBm0

Attached: 1548831688825.png (680x425, 666K)

College is the first time most young people are on their own for the first time. Their libidos are at an all time high and their often drinking heavily. So yeah, it's easier to hook up in college

Women don't have high libdos at any point of their lives. And an incel isn't going to be invited out drinking or to parties so who cares if drunk girls are easier?

Lower inhibitions then.

Damn

Origiorigioriginal

Attached: apu_valentines_day.jpg (960x825, 67K)

if it makes you feel better, im in the same boat you are. i just want someone i can be proud to call my wife

Looking back, I actually had a ton of opportunities to have sex in college. But I was focused on getting good grades for pharmacy school and making friends which I barely had in high school. I lucked out by befriending a bunch of normies that got me into a ton parties and clubs but I was too shy to chase the girls.

Be skelley mode. Be socially awkward. Be smart and hard working and dedicated to doing whatever it takes to get into grad school.

That was basically it. I went to a few parties. Got a few pity conversations. Saw a few boobs. That was it, never more. Got made fun of a few times, mostly just ignored though.

Sure, lower inhibitions to wait in line and be Chad's 3rd lay of the night before he passes out drunk on top of them. Not lower inhibitions to actually give me a chance.

It's really easy.
1. Don't go to parties

>graduate HS with virginity intact
lmao people did this? Really?

Attached: 190319_194025.png (1288x742, 1.01M)

No, just quite
I might be regular ugly though

Then there was girls who wanted to fuck you.
You just haven't met them

>assists to courses remote
>be in stem

here it's easy

Parties and dorms. You can literally just take a girl a walks block and fuck her no strings attached. Most college kids have trouble with hooking up because they live with there parents and have no place to fuck. If you dorm, it's like an Ez pass to pussy

I don't understand how we still need social skills in a world that is supposedly very tech-centric.
What's up with that?

Attached: 1vccsamg3h821.jpg (618x929, 57K)

You don't know that for a fact.
Doesn't do me any good either way

>Never got invited to parties.
>Unless you consider MtG night a party.
>The women who wanted to have a fling with me were cheating on their boyfriends, and I refused to do that to the guy.
Nice guy finishes (ha) last.

For any of you who've completed college/university, have you got any tips to offer?
>just started uni
>4 weeks into an economics degree
>gender split for my classes is 50/50 but i'm still a beta robot
>feel awkward as fuck constantly being around all these normies
>have to do group work in a lot of the workshops and i can tell that they know i'm not a normie
>i thought university would be better than high school but at least there i had a couple of friends, here everyone is so unapproachable
>i used to believe that uni would be where my life would come together and i'd finally get a gf
>realise that it couldn't be further from the truth
If any of you have anything to say to me that you think I could use to make this experience less miserable, please, help me

You have to be social. Force yourself. If you want to meet girls and get laid, you need to leave your dorm, meet people, and socialize. You don't have to go to a frat party and pick up some drunk sorority girl, just meet people with common interests. I was a pretty typical robot in high school and lost my virginity in the first two weeks of college by forcing myself to be more social.

Honest advice here: find a normie hobby. (IE just do a lot of drugs.)

Smoke pot, do coke, find the alcoholics,and befriend them. Where there are drugs, there are friends, and where there are drugs, there are girls. Throw yourself into the party culture until it becomes natural to you. Learn to be entertaining, and if not that, learn how to supply drugs to people. The most popular and successful people can provide fun to people, and you need to learn how to do that before anything else you learn at college.

last ones cutest

I don't live in a dorm, I commute to university 3 days a week when I have classes. I think that's a reason I'm finding it harder than most to meet people. Thanks for the advice though

I'm not much into drinking unfortunately and I quit smoking weed after it gave me bout of anxiety and paranoia. Are there any other good normie hobbies that can be picked up easily without spending a lot of money?

I graduated without getting laid in college. For most people, college isn't a party plaza. It's way too much money to fuck around in. But I got a gf a few weeks ago and have lost my virginity since then, so it's all good

Attached: 1fb.jpg (600x600, 60K)

well if you are willing to risk jail time and your college degree my tip is to act like a fun alpha male if you want pussy. girls at that age are think about having fun and not having babies. so think short term don't try to attract them with money but with humor and fun.

>Are there any other good normie hobbies
No, every normie social interaction revolves around sex (which you can't provide) and drugs. (which you might)
>that can be picked up easily without spending a lot of money?
Get a job. If you aren't working, you can't afford the logistics of being a normie. You need to have your own car, your own bedroom, condoms, drugs, nice clothes, and be able to afford hotel rooms for sex amd to be able to buy rounds for people. You're a man, you're nothing without money.
>easily
Fuck you, that's why you're here in the first place. Don't do anything that's easy. Easy for you is failure.

I couldn't pull off acting like an alpha male to be honest, I'm an awkward beta cuck I mean why else would I be on r9k? I get what you're saying but I'm not able to do those things

My college was in a rural location and 83% male.

who gives a fuck you fucking degenerate whore enabler

Check out some of the on-campus clubs. Anime, gaming, movies, whatever. There's going to be something that interests you.

GUYS HALP.
I'm having a study session with a cute girl. I think it's just us two. I've never been alone with a girl for that long before. What do I do? Should I blow it off?

>I'm an awkward beta cuck I mean why else would I be on r9k?

well time to work on yourself bro. women have the burden of having babies and they are limited by the times they can reproduce. you need to convince her that you sperm DNA is worth the trouble of carrying your baby in her womb and for not being able to reproduce again until she had your baby.

Clubs are for nerds. Nerds are great, but you're telling him to reinforce his anti social and autistic interests. If there are women at the anime club, that night they are fucking Chad at the bar. Women want to be wild in college, OP woukd be the perfect guy if he could learn to be wild, and then settle back down to "natural" when the women are too.

This is an investment. Do you want to be the guy that fucks her in college, then marries her when she settles down? Or are you going to let your girl fuck a hundred Chads in four years, has a kid or two, before she's finally ready to appreciate your sweet innocent soul?

I didn't graduate from community college and ended up going to trade school where there was 99% men in my area.

> If there are women at the anime club, that night they are fucking Chad at the bar

You seriously don't know weebs in college.

Legit even females are awkward af and don't go to bars to "fuck chad" I'm sure a small minority do, but the majority are equally as robotic as you believe you are.

>t. cyborg

nothing wrong with that you get to avoid SJW and feminist propaganda by avoiding regular college. I tried community college but left because I was being treated like a potential rapist. bitch I am here to learn not to rape women the fuck?

The ratio of male weeb to female weeb, or any autistic hobby for that matter, is ridiculously unbalanced. He has to be the "alpha" of the nerds. Which seemingly sounds easy, except the competition for females is even greater because there's so few of them in that so social group.

Terrible analogy, you fucking brainlet. Back to grade school, now!

Hey user, just wanted you to know that, even if you do talk to girls, it doesnt necessarily lead to anything. Some of my best friends at college are girls and I am still very virgin

Almost was me but some girl from work wanted to bang
Literally a month before graduation

Ok idk if its the same here, but normally in first year, everyone else is kinda nervous like you, and would appreciate you coming up to them and talking. That's how I built my current uni friendship but it's deteriorating because people change. But it's whatever

Attached: sleepytimh.png (700x639, 712K)

Play it cool bro. You're overthinking this, go and actually study show her ur not interested in her thotting

>graduated college
Normie spotted. Real robots either dropped out early on or never even went because of anxiety or stress related to loans or worrying about being too stupid.

>women are awkward as fuck
Who the fuck cares? Chads certainly dont. Women dont need any social skills to get dicked, they merely need to exist to have someone want to fuck them, even if they are fat and smell like cheese.

I was doing a major with little to no women, plus autism, I don't think any women payed attention to me but neither were they repulsed or anything like that, college just passed by

this is just not true for everyone. I am the one to always start up conversations, approach people on campus, get the group talking if we have to work together, etc. no one has ever been interested in me(not even being friends/acquaintances).
some people are just doomed, and even though I'm not really forcing myself (I assume the best when first meeting someone, so I just act normal), just being "social" and trying to talk to people isn't enough. people assume the only issue that holds loners back is that they lack the confidence to approach others to make initial contact, this may be true for some but not all.

or maybe she was just really drunk? dumb incel.

phyically unattractive, socially awkward and mentally ill

I can't fathom how anyone reaches 30 and still hasn't lost it.

>Because he wanted to have a genuine relationship with a girl of his age.
you do that shit in HS dummy.
that's where you all fuck up. Should have braved it when you were young and stupid now you are old and stupid and all you can find is leftovers no one wanted.

Attached: 1461467266024.jpg (960x952, 118K)

>kids with parental issues: the post

We are fucking up so bad because of that funny enough.

Attached: 71-YdpPCtRL.jpg (1684x2560, 231K)

there are actually were no chads at my school
it was an art school, The only chads about were the black weebs, who had slightly more swag than the white ones.

It's simple really,
>first college is a tech school
.>2/3 female to male ratio
>in the countryside and everyone looks like shit
>so bad that a girl fucked a dude and cuddle with another in the same night

>second college
>art college
>most girls are fat weebs
>most are hung up on a dude from home, want fembois, or got shacked up with a dude the first week and stuck with him throughout college
>I actually got a bj, but the girl didn't want to go all the a way
>another girl waned to hangout with me everyday, but wasn't attracted to me because I wasn't an anime femboi
>supposedly she felt bad about it,
>she is now a gender non-binary

>got laid to an art hoe, three years after college ended.

Attached: 1324621177001.jpg (600x690, 85K)

I didn't graduate college :^)

At my college you need above 3.0 gpa to get any recommendations, partyhards, keggers and barcrawlers don't usually get near those.

Attached: 1551907583536.gif (400x400, 3K)

I've lost interest with trying to interact with humanity because they're never interested in anything I have to say, and I tire continually playing to them to keep a conversation going. It's all take with little give back to me. I just wish I could be fulltime neet.

Attached: 1544716775446.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>tfw I missed out on teenage love
feels bad man

>he graduated college
I wish.

>go to college
>hop on meds

By studying