Why do grown men like sucking on boobs?

Why do grown men like sucking on boobs?

Attached: 1524361969944.jpg (634x900, 75K)

because we all want mommygfs and milkies and snuggles

Because your boobs are for us, femanon. We want special sucky booby personal time with you.

Always cringes me out of ecchi manga and shit.

>Why do grown men like sucking on boobs?
This is a myth. I finally got a bf after being khhv for 28 years and he doesn't like sucking on boobs. It's not something people really like.

>because this one person i am with doesn't like it everyone else doesn't like it either

I think it's less common than people think it is.

I had a gf and I loved sucking on her tits. One of my favorite positions was her sitting on my lap facing me and her tits were right in my face, easily accessible

I'm a straight girl and I can appreciate tits. Now, ass: that's something I just can't get into.

What a faggot that is

It's more common than you think it is. Most guys like tits and a good deal of those will suck on them, whether they like it or just to turn the girl on, you prude.

I chose to believe you are making a dick joke there. If true then good on you, if not then work on it.

A girl could breasting feed you, play with your hair, and jack you off all at the same time.

Attached: imagine.jpg (300x169, 10K)

Wamen get a release of oxytocin when their nips are sucked. The real question is why did women like it so much?

It's fun for both parties. I do it with the girl i'm dating because she loves having her tits played with and sucking is like her favorite thing. I don't mind it either, it's fun since boobs are nice and soft so i can just kinda smoosh my face in there. Plus I usually get a handjob out of it at the same time.

Attached: 1537826391639.png (1001x563, 611K)

Your bf is a homo

I just enjoy being close with my gf. And she likes me playing with her nipples so sucking is just another fun thing to do.

It's very Freudian!
They are so soft and warm and they are filled with Hope's and dreams.

>he doesnt like sucking tits
Maybe he like sucking dick

Not all men have a thing or a deep fetish for that.
I think it has to do with the memory of us being breastfeeding by our mothers, for the baby is a bond with the mother, plus the only source of food in the first months of life, it means a lot of us.

In my experience, it has to do as well the lack of that moment when you were a child. My mom didnt breastfeed me that much because she couldnt produce milk properly so that is why now I want to fullfill that moment searching for a gf with big titties that let me suck them all day :)

>tfw used to be FWB with a woman who recently had a babby and was lactating heavily
>tfw she was really, really into suckling and being milked
>tfw sucking on her milky tits for over an hour while she slowly jacked me off and played with my balls
>tfw she was moaning and trembling with pleasure the whole time
>tfw eventually busting an enormous nut all over
>tfw sometimes after I came she would tell me to keep sucking and push her nipple back in my mouth, then continue stroking until I was hard again

Attached: nut.jpg (640x472, 25K)

Yeah, I've always been into boobs, including with my current wife. But since she's had kids shit's become unreal. I never thought I'd be into the whole breast milk thing but she's become super aggressive in bed since the kids and has started force feeding me her lactating breasts. At first I was hesitant but now I'm totally into it. Hottest thing ever getting smothered with those huge milkers, having to drink for dear life while she's talking dirty to me.

my girlfriend really, really likes it when I suck on hers. makes her wet and produces very cute moans. it's one of my favorite kinds of foreplay. why wouldn't having your mouth against the most supple part of a girl's skin feel good?

Attached: 9237A6D8-847B-4E51-8880-CE137CD51250.jpg (486x960, 92K)

Never let that woman go user.

Everyone likes sucking on tits, fuck off with your retarded question.

Nice. I met this girl on a dating site, she messaged me first. On my profile I said I am a boob guy and she explained her situation to me (has always had very sensitive boobs and nipples, lactating a lot and is really horny because of it but is no longer seeing the baby's father so she is single, wanted a casual relationship with a guy who loves boobs and lactation). I had never tried it before but it was a fantasy and now I can say it's great. I'll never forget the way she moaned and squeezed me the first time I sucked milk out of her. I can't imagine how much better it is with a woman you love who had your kids.

Attached: milkers.webm (1280x720, 283K)

I unironically cannot wait to breed my gf and suck on her lactating tiddies

Attached: do my best tomorrow.png (500x749, 233K)