I am really deppressed

Please cheer me up

Attached: 1549502094922.png (1080x947, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_onQ811t9w
youtube.com/watch?v=5p2CbHG9O0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here's a one-word-at-a-time letter

Attached: 1552648252553m.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

I wish I could user, but I too am really depressed.

We all are, the only way to be happy is to die, i guess...

Hey, user, I hear you've been in a pretty low place lately.. Now, you can stay there as long as you like, no one is forcing you out, but I'd like you to try something for me, if you could. Run yourself a really hot bath with bubbles, maybe grab a few candles if you have em, and step on in. Let the heat wash away your thoughts for a little while. After you're done, I'd like you to watch a really funny show, maybe even grab a drink! I like Trailer Park Boys and King of the Hill when I'm sad. You won't be cured in one night, but you'll notice a familiar spark.. Happiness. It may be faint, but it's there. Repeat this day after day, and it'll get bigger and bigger, and you'll be able to grab on to it! And then the bad thoughts won't be able to get to you. Give it a shot, fren, whenever you're ready. Take your time,

Attached: 5bc45357.jpg (1100x516, 60K)

turn your sadness into anger

why should you suffer

there is someone more worthy

>this
You will laugh about how you feel right now in the future. These periods are such a small part of life, though they feel so massive. You will get through, everybody can. I hope life treats you better in the future.

i dont think i can last much longer man there is no way out

heres a meme OP

Attached: slavic_girls.png (894x523, 1.1M)

this show cheered me up a lot once
youtube.com/watch?v=N_onQ811t9w

not OP but thanks for the laugh

A lot of people on this board are so full of hurt, so much so that they feel the need to spread it to the entire world. It can be really hard staying positive when subjecting yourself to such a toxic environment. I struggle with severe depression too, my fren, but you would really be surprised what joy you can find in helping others and spreading sprinkles of happiness. Eventually, I promise they will rub off on you. There are frens here that really, truly care about you and your struggles because they've been there themselves and have been face to face with the same mental demons that you are. But here we are, even if those demons creep back into our lives sometimes. Please, if you would, cheer someone up tonight. It could be anyone on here or elsewhere, but see what that does for you. If you like it, do it again, and again, and again until you feel like you've made your mark. It's easy, user, would you like to give it a try? I believe in you!

Attached: 4ee.jpg (680x378, 59K)

Just another useless day flying away from me.
Just another fucked up day that i just played vidia not even had fun while playing it.
Just another day that i havent nothing for my studies.
Just another day i havent visit my old grandma since my grandoa died.
Just another lost day that i feel truly left inside.
Just another and another and another fucking day of my useless shit life.
just
another
day
that
I hope i die soon.

Attached: abc.png (221x220, 126K)

I can relate OP. I've always had problems with depression and anxiety but it always came and went. But now for the past 4 months I've had the most intense, unrelenting depression I've ever experienced and the more I try and dig myself out the more it hurts. Today I couldn't even go to class because it felt like I was being crushed by some enormous weight.

>There are frens here that really, truly care about you and your struggles
But that's simply not true, user.

I know, it really really doesn't seem like it.. What with all the "Fuck anyone who isn't like me I hope they die" threads.. Negativity is a loud, belligerent bully, and it loves to be louder than anything positive and good.. But I like to think that there's a small group of us that share positivity wherever they can. We've all been through so much, respectively, and I think it makes us all stronger. I'd like to think you're my friend, and I think you matter by virtue of existence.

Call me lad, you got an email or something to communicate through?

i feel the exact same everyday man.

Appreciate that you only have abstract philosophical problems and you're not starving or homeless or socially hated. Unless you do have real problems.

Depressed lads still here?

Thanks for the words, m8. Sad to think about it, but I've already made my decision. Maybe we I'll make it in another life.

If you wanna talk further, I'd like to get a discord or steam or something. Only if you're comfortable though, friend. If not, that's totally okay, I wish you luck and happiness in your journey!

No, since there is no real happiness anyway, all happiness will eventually fade away & you'll go back to this state, the ride truly never ends.

Attached: IMG_20190320_034906.jpg (2671x2448, 1.08M)

Is circumcision a real problem? I wish I could experience amazing sexual pleasure, but I can't and that makes me very depressed

Hang in there man, death is not the way out

Slooth

Attached: 1A3EB2C1-E062-4BA2-B448-7F16C9081E0D.jpg (351x450, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5p2CbHG9O0s

This is why the doomer meme is a joke now. Post like this. And not the good kind of joke

This is emo girI bullshit

The opposite is true too, user. Life is a see-saw, and making the best of it makes the ride so much easier

I care, fren.
There might be a lot of people here who have gotten bitter, but there are also many who know your kind of situation firsthand. Sadly the most we can de is try to cheer ech other up. But even that is worth something

Attached: Tu0HIq5x5Pq6tvYpW5G37rL8Lfzxa7uhjDgM3GGGGKIIYYYYoghhhhiiCGGeDP8PyQoHwLz4gh0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (288x175, 7K)

Whenever you feel sad about fucking up, remember: We all die and in the end your mistakes won't matter

Attached: 1550895605409s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

Just remember that most of us here are on the same boat as you my guy. And you are always gonna be understood here.

But did you ever tried antidepressants user?
They really do help.

Attached: 781322796219001.png (500x382, 65K)

Thank you and everyone else who supports me, you are all great

We're all gonna make it friend. Everyone here supports you and wants you to be happy. Look after yourself and get the help you need. Sending big love.

It is true that nothing has meaning and in the end everything we do is for nothing. We are no more that tiny living beings in a rock smaller than a marble in a universe that doesnt care for us.
But, you and I exist, in this little frame of time, in this universe, maybe what we do doesnt have any meaning but fuck it. Do it. you will only live once, do it because is your only chance. Laugh at the uncaring void .

whenever Im depressed or anxious I think of a based pepe. How could one (1) frog be so based?
Could I be that based? Have that smug and satisfied smile?
I think its worth a shot in trying.

Attached: 1542754542270.png (334x346, 109K)

just go outside on a nice nightwalk, frendo

All for you dear user

Attached: pure-love-roses-500x500.png (334x350, 170K)

Sorry you feel depressed user. I've been suffering from depression and anxiety for such a long time now. I somehow got into a relationship with a girl who doesn't really love me all that much and she gave me somewhat of a reason to live but now we aren't together and I feel worse than I did before I met her. I just feel like I have no reason to be alive like my life has no meaning and i've been trying to find that meaning but it just isn't happening, I don't have anything that makes me want to wake up and work an 8-5 job. It's hard to even get out of bed and i'm 22. I just feel so alone

every time I night walk i pray to god someone starts shit so I can escalate to them killing me.