Asian Men are the TOUGHEST People Ever!

And I ain't exaggerating! It's the fucking truth! Despite all the constant bullshit that we have to go through in society from the negative (and often false) portrayals and stereotypes that are perpetuated by Western media to stigmatize Asian males; to the countless Asian females who continue to dump on us and slander us with lies; to the jealous privileged racist White males who do everything to mock and belittle us in an attempt to derail our eventual success of overthrowing the White male power structure, Asian males are STILL the MOST SUCCESSFUL minority group ever! We're the HIGHEST income earners (with AMWF couples earning the most income out of all interracial couples). Asian males have held almost every government position in American history (mayor, governor, senator, congress, etc.), we dominate the academic fields, the business fields, the science and technology fields with a growing number of Asian men joining the military and sports. And despite Hollywood being a breeding ground for anti-straight Asian male sentiment, many straight Asian males have had successful careers as actors, producers, and directors.

No other group in history has had to overcome this much social stigmas/obstacles and still be very successful at the same time. Think about it, Asian males are the only group who DON'T benefit from affirmative action or from some kind of social privilege status. It's basically us against the world! Whites have their White Privilege thing going on. Asian women benefit from Asian Female Privilege, affirmative action, and many times marry Whites and Jews in order to climb the social ladder. Other minorities like Blacks and Hispanics can't succeed without some form of affirmative action or government assistance. If all these groups had to go through what Asian males went through, none of them would last a fucking second!

That's whyy Asian men are the toughest people ever!

Attached: 6ad291675a2583884a5d7f75cd35c4c0.jpg (625x960, 59K)

Stop reposting the same shit over and over.

Shut the fuck up and do my math gook

>having math homework

Ah, I forgot that this board features users with average age below 20.

White girls hate Asian guys

Haha ok Chao imma go fuck my asian gf now

okay little buddy

The title alone was so damn funny I couldn't stop laughing long enough to read that novel of yours. Thanks for brightening my day a bit mate.

Why is a chad here

>Why is a chad here
Chang

Asian man wimpy
Could be double his size if using the same gear as him
So wimpy need to use gear
I don't I'm close his size
Pathetically pathetic

Attached: IMG_2855.jpg (510x289, 27K)

Don't you twist your fingers when typing that kind of pathetic delusional bs?

>Posting small little anime girl

You are skinny fat and weak, that's given.

Attached: 1536883839491.gif (928x1056, 36K)

Ay yo, AznMasculinity, SUCCESSFUL =/= TOUGHEST

So much for your intelligence. Next.

No
I'm the fucking strong
Also I already take seizure meds
Nerd

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-15-21-09-528_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg (1080x476, 76K)

tough

adjective
superlative adjective: toughest

(of a substance or object) strong enough to withstand adverse conditions or rough or careless handling.
>strong enough to withstand adverse conditions

brainlet

Also I have anime profile pic. Loser

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the complete truth

The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don't associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don't like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don't like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won't be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.

Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely crazy as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, that is them giving people looks when they hear and visually see someone thinking something they don't like, find astonishing, or funny etc.

I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN'T CRAZY WHEN ITS TRUE

You have to spread the message!!!!!
The world has to know about this!!!!! Now!!!!

>taking seizure meds

Not so strong after all. You can kick the buckets at any time.

>SUCCESSFUL =/= TOUGHEST

Doesn't change the fact, Ching Ling. Don't capitalise toughest in the title and then go on to capitalise successful as the key word in the text. Get some prose, learn some English

What if he took them preemptively?

OP's post is talking about how Asians withstand adverse conditions. So they are tough. You are a brainlet.

Despite all their accomplishments, the whites built a similar civilization, except that they did it in colder climates. The whites win by virtue of the harsh winters alone.

>asians all live in one climate zone, which features no harsh winters

Oh boy, so many brainlets on this board nowadays, good lord have mercy.

Yeah, okay Kung Lmao. You go be the HIGHEST, MOST SUCCESSFUL earner. I'll still slap your pussy bitch ass on the streets.

Once again, SUCCESSFUL =/= TOUGHEST. Especially when your culture places a heavy emphasis on good grades. That is essentially normal for you. You are tough because you read books everyday so your parents didn't beat your ass?

>Wahh, it was so difficult to go home and open my book because people made fun of me
>Wahh, I couldn't play the piano that my parents forced me to play everyday because people said I'm bad at sports
what's the difference?? Or more like your OP:
>I became very good piano player despite people saying I'm bad at sports and making fun of me. Wow so tough

Meant to refer to whites living in harsh climates, most Asians do not live in tundra environments. Whites built their civilization in the cold. Asians had it slightly easier, but I still respect them.

Its true Asians are pretty tough, they can take a real pounding

Attached: 1552859639768.gif (310x172, 1.94M)

this post is retarded, reposting is retarded, and OP is retarded.
T. Hapa

>tfw no chad chang bf to fill my little pink pussy with his superior yellow seed