Is it normal to be an ethno nationalist but also be obssesed with interracial gay sex?

is it normal to be an ethno nationalist but also be obssesed with interracial gay sex?

Attached: raw.png (500x322, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sure hope so.

Would confirm Jow Forums fags are mentally ill.

not everyone on pol is like me

Probably not.

Btw, I know how you can stop being a faggot but I won't tell you because you're a Jow Forums fag :)

i dont think there is anything that can help me stop being a fag anyways

Jow Forums fags are mentally challenged and should be shot in the next on the spot. For the greater good.

let me guess who the bottom is

im the bottom
i dont want to harm anyone pls no hate

Look no further than .

Even then, Jow Forums isn't exactly the most ethnonationalistic place out there. In fact, I wouldn't even consider them true ethno-nationalists. Most of them never truly adhered to being either of the two in the first place, they're only the burnouts of the Trump/MAGA train that started since the election.

In short, if you adhered to saying you're an ethno-nationalist yet saying that you are obsessed with gay interracial sex, then you aren't an ethno-nationalist. What you are, is misguided, and in certain cases, potentially mentally incapable. If you voice your opinions out to the public (by public, I mean actual people), you will be scoffed at, not by who you oppose, but even some of the people you thought they were your allies in a "fight" you couldn't fight in the first place.

/pol kids should be sent to the gulag

Attached: 1551485815825.png (2180x1795, 290K)

you are an ethno nationalist as long as you are against racemixing and want the best for your race, wanting to get fucked by men of another race doesnt change those beliefs

That is normal. There's actually a politician (man) here who is in a nationalistic party but is married to a nigger man.

It's practically a prerequisite

im a non white ethno nationalist who loves white men

im a left wing ethno nationalist, im not your typical Jow Forumsack

discord
=-=-=-54=-=-=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

Attached: 81EB80EC-E842-4BCE-A13B-7568489F1DA6.jpg (321x454, 32K)

This man doesn't know what he's talking about, but Jow Forums are homos.

How many BBCs have you taken?

none, im not into black guys

Ah perfect I can be your white husband then

id love a white husband but I dont think I shoumd get in a relationship rn