Why are moms so hot?

why are moms so hot?

Attached: 1553028428550.jpg (2616x1920, 719K)

Because they provide for us and are affectionate with us. God I want to fuck my mom

I hate my mom but I really want a mommy gf

Source??

Very originalle

This girl is basically showing her full tit and her leg is disgusting. What the fuck. White girls really are the ideal of beauty.

Attached: gunx_A_u8Hc.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

For me? I got mommy issues

>pic not related-

looks like a skeleton, get some taste

POO(POO)
IN(IN)
LOO(LOO)

poo on the robot because pooing in loo is not original

Who is this mommy

I'm into sticc, not thicc.

Attached: Rianne-van-Rompaey-By-Alasdair-McLellan-For-Self-Service-Magazine-Spring-Summer-2016-1.jpg (740x925, 54K)

Let's see, I slept in the same bed as mom til I was 12. And she bathed me til I was 15.
She even wiped my ass after I shit until I was 10.
So yeah, something with my upbringing might explain why I have a severe mommy complex and can only date women who are in their late 30s/early 40's

this woman would literally die during childbirth

Because the female body had to transform itself to provide for a child, and therefore has reached maximum Female.

Single mothers are starting to grow on me.

Attached: 1551549808279.jpg (249x250, 9K)

No shit, a womans body needs to be prepared and have enough fat to grow another human being in their bodies.

Moms have widened hips and enlarged breasts.
Bad news is most get fat from it, even worse news is the body is no longer as firm due to hormonal changers during/post-pregnancy. Tits feel like balls of gross fat

lmao you got fucked by your upbringing

If she were to get pregnant, then her body would change in order to carry the child. She'd get fat obviously.

Attached: johann-heinrich-vogeler-fruehlingsabend-1901.jpg (1000x1318, 327K)

I'm very small and low weight and having a baby didn't kill me. Your body adjusts to handle it, even if it means your own detriment. Doesn't care about you just supporting the baby. Like towards the end I couldn't move around without help, the baby and weight was enough to throw me off.

How is your bulls black baby doing now? Was your white husband supportive during your breeding?

kys yourself sissy

lol yup.
That's not even the half of it
She had me grow out my hair and made me wear dresses.
I'd know because she'd lay out a dress on my bed when I got home from school or w.e. And she'd call me her daughter.
She put my on a strict diet so I wouldn't gain weight and have a petite frame.
I'm pretty thankful she didn't know about shit like HRT, otherwise I'd be fucked rn.

>She had me grow out my hair and made me wear dresses.
>I'd know because she'd lay out a dress on my bed when I got home from school or w.e. And she'd call me her daughter.
Ultra kek. Tell me more about it. Why did she do that? Are you still living with her?

Attached: PwsT0Hny0KQ.jpg (1080x719, 84K)

Yeah I still live with her.
I never asked her directly, but I think it's because our dad skipped out on us(I can imagine why) shortly after I was born. She never dated again afaik so she had no opportunity to have a daughter and used me as a surrogate when she "had the craving" for one.

What other things did she do to make you girly for her? Did you ever have an incestual attraction to her?

Attached: 0defbd354914010a60d5378e9b346ca8.jpg (540x721, 42K)

So you gave birth to an undeveloped retard baby due to malnutrition because you want to look like Auschwitz war survivor.

your kid will hate you when it grows up and knows what you've done.

Attached: 1551283089449.jpg (490x427, 29K)

>White girls really are the ideal of beauty.
Agreed

Attached: 791606798886122288_3000.jpg (3000x2000, 626K)

Actually came out ten pounds and perfectly healthy. I didn't stay malnourished during it, but the weight of the baby gained was more than half my own weight so it really fucked me over during it all.

Big titties fill my belly up wit milkies

Please tell me more, user. Tell me about it.

Not much other than doing my makeup.
It was strictly in the house only though, she didn't make me go outside or anything.

During bath time, I loved, loved, loved it when she washed my asshole. She had no qualms about using her thumb to clean it, sometimes she's try to penetrate, but it was too tight for her.

Another thing was I wasn't allowed to masturbate alone. I could only do it while she was watching.
Started when she was bathing me and I got a boner when she was washing my dick.
She still haven't had any problems stroking me til I got hard during bath time, but she never finished me.
So when it comes to incest, when I fapped in front of her, I'd fantasize about her pretty much every time. The kind of things we could do together, but afterwards, I'd feel disgusted with myself.
And needless to day, I was forbidden to date. I never got a girlfriend til I started college, and I was only attracted to older women with a resemblance to my mom

>Not much other than doing my makeup.
>It was strictly in the house only though, she didn't make me go outside or anything.
What sort of makeup? How long did she do that to you?

>Another thing was I wasn't allowed to masturbate alone. I could only do it while she was watching.
What does that mean? When you'd get turned on, you'd have to call her so you'd masturbate in front of her? How does that work?

>So when it comes to incest, when I fapped in front of her, I'd fantasize about her pretty much every time.
And she didn't say anything about this sort of stuff? Was this like your normal?

>And needless to day, I was forbidden to date.
Did she let you out of the house normally or was she annoyed by that too, you leaving the house alone?

Attached: 16508551_772416686243417_9166758380055111250_n.jpg (600x800, 91K)

The makeup started when I was around 13. Ended around 15 when I stopped wearing the dresses. I was becoming a bit too masculine to pull em off at that point. The makeup wasn't anything really fancy. Foundation, blush, eye liner n shit.

Masturbation time was always at night before going to bed.
If I was caught fapping before hand or alone I got in trouble.
If I didn't feel like fapping then we just went to sleep.
Kept going all the way til I started college.

She didn't say anything. I knew in the back of my head it wasn't normal the older I got. But I figured it was just a quirk my family had and everyone's family was probably weird in some way.

I was allowed to go out with friends. But never with only a female friend. It's ok if it was intermingled boys and girls.

Your mom only wants Chadson... Sweetie.

I'm the only son so that makes me the chadson by default

Well my mother definitely didn't go as far as yours but your bath story is kinda familiar.

My mother decided not to circumcise me when I was born but I don't think had ever seen a foreskin in real life before mine. She ended up being super neurotic about it and every night in the bath went through a protracted cleaning routine which inevitably ended with an erection. She frequently threatened that if I didn't take good enough care of my foreskin she'd take me to the doctor and have me circumcised like my dad. Eventually she decided my foreskin wasn't retracting far enough for my age and started making me stretch it back in front of her, to the point it was quite painful. If she didn't think I was pulling hard enough she'd grab it herself with a closed fist and stretch it back against my straining erection. This also led to frequent discussions of possibly needing to have me circumcised. After a few years of this it finally de-adhered from the base of the glans and retracted fully. I remember how proud I was that I finally got it all the way back. The supervised cleaning carried on, though, to an embarrassingly high age, with her continuing to make comments about how if it wasn't clean enough she'd take me to the doctor and have him circumcise me.

continued

I never masturbated in front of her though. Quite the opposite, she was super against anything like that and I remember a few times she found stains on my sheets after I'd had wet dreams. The first time she just yelled at me, demanding to know what I'd been doing. I told her I didn't know what had happened but she didn't believe me and told me how dirty and perverted I was. The second time she found the stain while making my bed while I was in the room and she grabbed a ruler off my desk and started beating me with it, yelling that she wasn't going to let me abuse myself in her house. I think after that she started checking my bed regularly because the third time she was waiting in my room when I got home, sitting on the edge of my bed with my dad's belt. She didn't yell, she just said in a scary cold voice that she didn't know what had gotten into me but she wasn't going to let me keep harming myself. Then she ordered me to pull down my pants. I don't know why I did it. I was bigger than her and could have run away but I went along with it. That was the worst I'd ever been beaten. After that I just started doubling up with underwear and pajama bottoms and making sure to check my sheets myself and I didn't have anymore problems.

Hold up. You masturbated with your mom up to what age?

Attached: 1b535b2e272c4cc97a9bc0548b3d0df8.jpg (563x698, 44K)

Yeah but every night she imagines having another son

Yeah. Until I was 18 and went to college.
First years were forced to go to live in dorms, regardless if you had the means of living near campus.
I learned a lot of independence, and mom figured that I could have flew the coop at 18 so she pretty much let go of the leash.
And she didn't masturbate while I did much.
Sometimes we'd masturbate together, but that was a rare treat. Mostly it was just me solo.
While I still slept with her, she'd usually leave the room after while I went to sleep. I figured she'd masturbate on her own time after.

It was hard to tell how much of it was obsession and how much was sexual.

I'll pray for you, user. I really will.

Well I'm ok now. I even get to sleep with my door closed now

Was your mom hot at least?

If I were to describe her. She's very, very plain for the most part. Like she's not ugly, but she won't turn any heads. I mean, a part of me is very attracted to her because of my upbringing.

If you asked, would she still cuddle with you?

Attached: 53c569b5d77e1.jpg (800x510, 68K)

We do still cuddle.
When watching tv or something
She's still very handsy

Don't you hate your mother for what she did?

I wouldn't say I hate her.
A part of me resents her methods but I still love my mother.

Would you fuck her if she asked you to
How is that not original

I've been wanting to fuck my mom for more than 10 years,i'ts starting to be a problem

Attached: 1546081637673.jpg (967x1273, 165K)

Get some nice cuddles from her lmao.

Attached: 049f96e6bcda49309b52fe1cce540957.jpg (521x700, 133K)

I love my own mom as a mom but I really want a mommy gf to pound me and treat me like a shota ngl mate
Moms are just top tier girls

>ban white men
>polygamy
>virginity is a curse
>slut brainwash
>yoga pants
>homosexuality
really ideal mate, the chick u posted probably has had a cumshot from Jamal on that face

she looks like a male friend on my school wtf

Christ I was waiting for the part where she was the first girl you slept with you inbred fucking retard