How often do you think about your own death? You won't live forever, you know?

How often do you think about your own death? You won't live forever, you know?

Attached: images (81).jpg (264x191, 7K)

erry day. im trying to cope myself into believeing in reincarnation

i dont give a fuck whether i live or die, im much more concerned with my work performance. if i got t boned by a semi on my way to work one foggy morning i wouldnt give a fuck. im a pathetic virgin incel, all im good for is generating profit for that with my own flesh and blood

All day, every day.
Going through a really bad patch at the moment.

Fuckoff! PSYOPING CUNT

Very often. I don't have suicidal thoughts per se, but sudden death while sleeping sounds comfy.

>erry day. im trying to cope myself into believeing in reincarnation
Shit I wish reincarnation were real too.

Don't kys lmao.

>but sudden death while sleeping sounds comfy.
What sounds comfy to you sounds terrifying to me.

Attached: images (80).jpg (458x669, 42K)

>How often do you think about your own death?
All the time. I know when, where, and why it's going to happen, but I can't prevent it at all. Shit sucks.
>You won't live forever, you know?
Not true. Just because you die, that doesn't mean you're not stuck here forever. We're stuck in a time loop. It's why I remember how I die, it's the same shit every time.

>All the time. I know when, where, and why it's going to happen, but I can't prevent it at all. Shit sucks.
tell me more

hes the schizo-user

We will all inevitably die, so what matters is not your career or your wealth, it is the journey.

Attached: 1506454424671.jpg (640x964, 225K)

>what matters is not your career or your wealth, it is the journey
good luck having an enjoyable journey without wealth

Wealth as a service, not as an end. People today care more about hoarding money and goods and having jobs rather than actually enjoying life. It's like they live in a videogame 24/7. I think you're pretty retarded for not understanding this.

journey doesnt matter either. after you have died and disappeared forever its not like you will cherish the happy moments of your life. they will be gone too, forever.

The soul doesn't die.

You should also be concerned about your health and safety too because you don't wanna die early lmao.

Attached: 11178367_538353386316416_5875668736106976862_n.jpg (400x600, 25K)

so what happens after you die then?

I never expected to live forever, dying is what scares me. If I don't exist I can't know what that's like. It's a preposterous thing to consider.

I don't know, but you never truly die, otherwise it's true that nothing would matter at all. Fortunately that is not our reality.

Would you rather be happy but scared of death because that would end your happiness? or be depressed and not scared of death since it would end your depressoin?

If you mean the iron in your blood seeps into the soil to give weeds nutrients, yes. That's not "you" that's the things that made "you"r brain make up the idea of your consciousness and communicate it to other people.

The latter. orororo

Attached: 1551526579355.png (828x557, 336K)

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the soul.

I take some acid in February 2022 and die some point while tripping. I take it because the next couple of years are pretty hellish and I just want to escape. I convince myself that I was thinking about a different point in time, because my "future memories" can be a bit fuzzy and not in order. Plus I'm miserable as fuck by that point anyway and don't really care if I die (until after I take the acid lol).

Anyway, after I take the acid I start having a bit of a panic attack because reliving memories while on drugs intensifies the fuck out of it and I can feel my actions happen in the exact same way they did before in real time. I go out for a cigarette to calm myself down, but it just makes it way worse. I end up going into full blown panic mode because I know I'm moments away from death. I run inside my house, look in the bathroom mirror, and half my face is drooping like I had a stroke. I black out after that. I either die right then and there or I mentally shut down and my body does something that gets me killed, because that's the end. I'm absolutely sure I have no memories after that because that's when Bitcoin starts crashing from its $38k peak and I don't know if it's a full blown crash or if it recovers and goes higher after that. The fact that I have zero idea what happens means that I'm dead, because I'm absolutely obsessing over it for the next couple years so I don't have to be a miserable wagecuck anymore. I fuck up every crash and pump because exact dates and numbers are the hardest things to remember.

I hate the idea that the universe has beautiful stars and galaxies and workings, but you can only observe it for a brief window. There has to be some kind of transferring of consciousness, or consciousness being a property of the universe (panpsychism, the universe has to somehow be observing itself). either you immediately come back as the next living thing born, or you go back into universal consciousness but without an ego

think about this. you know how they say that after death is just like before you were born? well, you remember before you were born the same as when you were ages 0-2. toddlers are probably conscious but without an ego

>I'm talking about the soul.
Yes. That's something you made up, it's not possible for it to exist without the exact bio-mechanics that your consciousness depends on.

I think about the idea of killing myself non legitimately just to wonder how the world would be without me

I was going to say I have no idea how I thought February 2022 wasn't when I die on acid, but I just remembered that I get that acid in summer 2020, so I half figure that it's probably bunk by then anyway. My best bet is to obviously not accept the acid, but that's over a year away and by then I'm miserable enough to accept it as a "backup plan" so I don't have to live a long miserable life as a wagecuck. I'm going to get it for free because my friend was planning on just throwing it away, so that makes it even harder to say no to.
Thanks for remembering me :^)
Get ready to shit your pants when the queen of England dies this October. I ain't got nothing against her, but it's a remarkable enough public event that I remember it and it's useful for proving that I'm right about time being in a loop. Long live King Charles.

>it's not possible for it to exist without the exact bio-mechanics that your consciousness depends on.
consciousness is so mysterious that it could be outside of science. Why do we have qualia, when it's possible for a complex brain to be running like a robot without conscious experience.

You'd shit less, shitpost less, flush less crunchy napkins down the toilet, make your parents feel like fuck ups and probably be embalmed for a funeral that everyone else had to feel better about neglecting you.

Heh, why do I even bother with people like you. I don't need your approval, thousands of years of knowledge is sufficient. If you want to believe what shlomo shekelberg told you, that's your problem.

We made up qualia, we made up time, it's all relative. Our consciousness, in this context, means nothing. We can, and should "play god" but we can never quite get it right because of our tunnel vision.

>If you want to believe what shlomo shekelberg told you
I'm not schizophrenic. I don't hear secret jewish voices in my head. I'm writing from the heart. Because I only have so much booze left.

>I don't hear secret jewish voices in my head.
Well I think you do since you believe such tripe.

>tripe
Are you from UK?

What does it matter? I'm not.

Outside of your mother's cooking what would you describe "tripe" as?

What? Who fucking cares. It means nonsense.

all the time. thank god. I'm not inviting it but I certainly won't fight it when the time comes