I want a boy to shrink me and make me his foot slave

I want a boy to shrink me and make me his foot slave

Attached: 1496897798327.jpg (700x700, 401K)

I can curb stomp you if that's your fetish

I want to be stepped on, but I don't want to die

fun lole

Attached: 148.jpg (1280x1808, 523K)

>I don't want to die
Fuck you. Non-snuff fetishists are trash. How do you expect to get an e-bf with a shit fetish like that?

o-okay, you can eat me

Sorry, I'm not gay or into vore, I'm also not the guy you responded to. I was just giving you advice.

you don't need to be gay to eat me. i'm also not gay.

I wish more women were into men's feet. I was beginning to think there was no such thing but this thread has given me hope.

This is clearly sexualized eating, and it would be one male eating another male. Therefore, it's gay.

Good, shrink me so I can be your small foot gf user.

Nah shrinking really isn't my thing. Good luck though.

>tfw 5'2, so I couldn't be shrunk more

Why would you have a fetish for being shrunken and dominated anyways? That's a piss-poor excuse for a dominant person if they have to shrink someone to dominate them. A real dom would shrink themselves to make it harder, because they know they can win anyways.

b-but then you'll get eaten by a cat or something

cause it's hot!

just don't have a cat!

Haha I'd love to see that happen!

>Haha I'd love to see that happen!
meanie!

"You shrunk her? Great! Break out the felines boys!"

But wouldn't you rather be sized up to 6'4 and still be dominated anyways? If you're a sub, your will to fight back is always smol enough to dominate no matter how large and strong your body is. It's not the shrunken girl in the body you should be trying to eat, it's the shrunken girl in the mind.

Attached: 1517983035714.jpg (376x430, 44K)

being really small is just more fun though, it's a scenario taken to the extreme.

Alright, I can get that. There's rape fetishes of just being ravished which are shit tier, then there are rape fetishes of being brutally fucked and stabbed to death which are god-tier.

are you a girl? literally my greatest fetish is bullying girls (girls) with my feet

Attached: 30a9f7ccb7ce30ca59cdd67cb7f808b1f4d63386.png (1700x1250, 1.34M)

I love bullying girls, especially when they cry. Whenever I see girls at work struggle or get upset it just fills me with this satisfaction I can't explain.

Yes! This is so hot user.Would you mind shrinking me?

what a meanie you are, user

Attached: corrin_dream_prince_face_by_natsuko_hiragi-dcrqlmu.png (1600x1920, 1.52M)

sizeplay is completely new to me, but yes. i'm sure i'd come to enjoy it so long as you're squirming beneath my bare feet regularly.
please mind the general quality of the art. when you have such a niche fetish, you have to settle for what little material there is.

Attached: 1fadbe8b4c0da90de7eb4ab16550527cf1eedeb1.jpg (1600x1836, 471K)

How the fuck is it that the art for your fetish is so much worse than the art for mine, yet foot fetishes are far more common than pic related fetishes?

Attached: 1504285922839.jpg (631x1038, 353K)

and your fetish is?

Attached: c5d11d25925005d8118af184235e7826.jpg (900x1530, 225K)

hot. I like sizeplay because it's more extreme, but regular feetplay is super good too! i'd like if you put your feet on my face

s-stop it pls

It's in the picture.
>s-stop it pls
Make me.

tell me more about your footlust and it's origins.

Attached: 816e78bbf75d183d825fe2bd0aa87f0b-daq78nv.jpg (1191x670, 144K)

Where do these weird ass fetishes come from?

I've always was into humiliation because some things that happened in my childhood... this developed into liking bdsm in general. Jow Forums doesn't shut up about feet, so I got into it too, and now i'm obsessed with it.

What sorts of things happened?

"things", huh?

Attached: len_s_footslave_by_sdgegs-d9xirx9.png (1441x1078, 1.84M)

Have you ever tried it or just fantasize about it?

it's really weird... like one day they made me dress as a clown in pre-school... as i'm shy that was extremely embarrassing to me and i hated, but then i would touch myself thinking about these feelings (obviously i didn't have an orgasm yet, but it felt good). I'm such a weirdo

just fantasize for now

also i'm not into clown stuff anymore, i swear

Huh, that's a lot more tame than I was expecting. I thought it'd be a damaged goodsography about being sexually abused throughout your entire childhood. We've also both had early manifestations of our fetishes since a very young age.

that's actually pretty darn cute. now what about your foot fetish? was there any triggering image in particular? and what of your tastes? is it only towards male feet? big ones? smaller ones? you wouldn't be the first femanon i've met into male feet, but unfortunately the others were somewhat incompatible with myself. they preferred super manly wide feet, which i lack.

Attached: tokyo_ghoul___juuzous_latest_foot_slave_by_akaitheguy_dcpqr7q-fullview.jpg (800x1124, 200K)

>now what about your foot fetish? was there any triggering image in particular?
no, not really. like I said, people posted here and just happened to super compatible with it

>and what of your tastes? is it only towards male feet? big ones? smaller ones? you wouldn't be the first femanon i've met into male feet, but unfortunately the others were somewhat incompatible with myself. they preferred super manly wide feet, which i lack.
No, i like female feet too.. but girls aren't much into that i think. i wouldn't mind your feet being smaller at all, what matters is what you're doing with it

you mean like putting you in my shoe and taking a jog? or having you lavish them with your tongue while i'm in bed?

Attached: 9c3e5c5ef661e178f0132048cb2a8d5b.jpg (1100x1525, 360K)

do you think it would be viable for you to take a jog with me inside your shoe??

well. maybe a nice walk instead. with a light enough step, i'd be able to transport you safely while also prolonging how long you'd be in there trapped against my sole.

Attached: x13.png (1200x1695, 438K)

very nice.. i really want that.. it would be so humid, cramped and smelly (i'm not calling your feet smelly, it's just that it would probably be for me considering i'd be a minigirl)..

god, i feel like i could spend like a week or a month inside your shoes and worshiping your feet 24/7

such incredibly depraved confessions i'm reading. wanting to worship my feet every waking moment... aren't you the least bit embarrassed saying all this publicly?

Attached: x14.png (2400x1695, 816K)

a bit.. but it's okay since it's online

tell me more things you'd do to me user.. you're making me excited

real shame you aren't here right now. i could use your tiny body for the warmth my feet need right now. these covers aren't enough now that it's time to turn off the heat to the house.
the thought of going about my day with you in one of my shoes is a lot more exciting than i should admit. long days would go by so much better with a cute little minigirl lapping at my soles nonstop. i'd even give you a break every so often to serve you food with my feet.
unless you're more than satiated with sweat as an alternative to actual sustenance.

Attached: dcxd63w-715bd827-f89f-4d65-b9c6-e32758e85c7c.png (1289x1315, 1.94M)

oh yeah, eating off your feet sounds great

do you want me to clean them? massage them?

Attached: 2423425463.gif (500x500, 1.74M)

mmhm. it'd potentially become regular routine.
we go to work together. you tag along with me to work and work those little limbs of yours to keep me comfortable. we come home, the socks come off and you give them your full attention with your tongue and actual freedom of your hands before i step into the shower. you can have your own rinse in the sink nearby, though you'll need another in the morning if i decide to put you in a pair of slippers.
the thought of getting some foot jewelry also comes to mind. two toe rings, with a chain between them. one around my toe naturally, the other being a makeshift collar for your neck.

Attached: ken_sleeps_by_sizeboxralzelk_dd182zu-pre.jpg (1192x670, 60K)

>the thought of getting some foot jewelry also comes to mind. two toe rings, with a chain between them. one around my toe naturally, the other being a makeshift collar for your neck.
I never thought about it before, i totally dig that! i think i'd really like being inside your socks too, it could be fun

ugh, it hurts knowing these fantasies are impossible.. but at least one day i'll kiss feet and be stepped on i guess

i can't imagine most guys would turn down the opportunity for a foot massage. myself, i've never gone past receiving foot massages. too much to lose on "hey, would you mind if i used your face as a footrest for a few hours?" to a girl. i feel as a female, you may have an easier time getting the other party to agree to anything of the sort. ah well.

Attached: dd0qqxf-e76da078-3e08-4218-a820-ef9579e7f041.png (1080x2164, 1.54M)

Bullshit. Only guys have foot fetishes.

>"hey, would you mind if i used your face as a footrest for a few hours?"
you should tie her up and gag her first user, so she can properly appreciate your feet!

i guess it's more uncommon for girls, but we are way more submissive than guys in general.

Man I hope you're wrong but I think you're right.

if only that wouldn't land me in prison. until then, i can only fantasize with likeminded folk such as yourself. doesn't happen too often. if you're up for chatting more or sharing art, i could drop my discord for this stuff here.
also, the only gag i'd use would be my toes.

Attached: dd1guko-f53b39ba-98da-4a2a-a5fb-8de6be15ea66.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

>if only that wouldn't land me in prison
consensually i mean!

hum, i don't have a discord, but i might create one if you drop it

eff#6327

ah, yes. consensually. in all honestly, i have very little hope of ever enacting my fetish without having to resort to paying some sex worker. even then, their heart wouldn't be in it enough to be satisfying. or maybe it would. my feet are near-cripplingly erogenous after all.

Attached: Image21.png (771x740, 319K)

it might be easier for me, but maybe not... if i find a regular bf one day, i don't think i would bring it up, it would be way too embarrassing to talk about that, it could ruin everything really.. so we are in the same boat. you don't happen to live in france, do you?? anyway, i'm super tired and i'm going to bed, thank you for fantasizing with me, it was very fun. see you!

Same
but with a girl
and no shrinking

unfortunately i'm all the way in states so it wasn't meant to be. life never seems to work out. but it's been a very pleasant night speaking to you. i wish you the best of luck in fulfilling all of your desires.

Attached: masterfoot.jpg (834x762, 87K)

eff if i see you being a public footslut again i'll shrink your cock down to a 2 incher

very rude of you, stranger

Attached: dcw20ot-25cd8dba-0b33-4625-8f51-b761636529da2.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

unironically this but a trap