What good choices did you guys make today?

ill start.

i fasted for around 20 hours and i did 6 miles on my bike today. when i broke my fast i didnt cheat on my diet.

Attached: 1523753160324.gif (1200x900, 374K)

i made no good choices, i am not a person. maybe i can make 1 good choice by going to slep early

i only ate healthy foods today and i met my macros.
>mixed nuts
>coffee with cream
>lox and olives
>berry smoothie
>orange juice
>turkey
>watermelon
>mozarella
also i studied like i was supposed to

oh come on now, do you truly believe that? the day isnt over yet, theres still time to improve yourself.

I put off writing a speech and a philosophy paper. I still have like 10 hours though so I should be fine.

good job man! im a terrible student, so i know how hard it is to sit down and study sometimes.

that sounds tough, i never had to write a speech before. i hope you at least know what your going to write about with only 10 hours

i applied to job seekers
i like being neet though so im not happy
though technically its good

good job user, i know how tempting it is to stay a neet. i only broke out of it by getting a seasonal job this past winter. i wish you the best of luck in your job!

i almost downed a whole bottle of oxycotin, but i didn't.

i instead had a bowl of multigrain cheerios, watched tv and now im in bed.

why did you want to do that? im glad you stopped yourself. its never too late to turn your life around user.

good on you but look into a proper diet op. i lost weight ages ago and while fasting/starving myself showed some good results short term you tend to bounce back. just eating like 500 less calories than your tdee is enough as long as you keep exercising

if there is a large stadium or baseball park near your home, apply there. their interviews are basically "are you stupid?"

after i get to my goal weight (around 200) i plan on eating keto maybe 2 meals a day. from what ive learned so far we arent meant to eat so often throughout the day.

i hope you reach your goal weight safely and happily user. life is a lot nicer being thin/in shape.

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

at the moment im mostly just doing some cardio, i want to do more but i want to lose more weight before i walk into a gym

thanks man, i hope you are able to keep the weight off and live a happy life too!

thats cool, totally understandable. im sure youve read and heard gyms are pretty non judgemental but iktf of still wanting to be slightly in better shape before committing. keep on keeping on brother

seems like the thread is dead, so im out. good luck to everyone!

I've tried self improvement. Making the right choice. Some of us are just useless. Stupid. Deranged. I was put here to suffer. Naturally this makes you want to spew your suffering on others. The only right choice I can thus make is suicide. Must get the courage. It's the only path for fucking scum such as myself

i started learning norwegian even though i know ill probably give up in a couple days

decided not to buy another pack of cigarettes trying to quit. god damn i could use a smoke about now.

Went for a 5 mile run this morning, and had a fun time at a concert this evening.