Why doesn't any girl like emotionally vulnerable and insecure guys?

Why doesn't any girl like emotionally vulnerable and insecure guys?
That's bullshit. Whatever personality a girl has, there will always be a guy that will be into it, be it confident or insecure. Girls, on the other hand, only like confident guys that dominate them and show no emotinal weakness.
I'm sure that, if I asked to be the little spoon, the girl would think I'm pathetic and dump me.

Attached: 1553048498774.png (396x381, 130K)

because they need a healthy and stable guy to slowly drain and make into an insecure guy.

It's just the way things are. You can debate whether it's social conditioning or just biological, but it doesn't matter. Women aren't attracted to sad losers.

being the big spoon is nice too for a girl
especially if it's love... love really is love, you really feel fulfilled caring for n making them feel special and how they need to feel coz who else will give that to them?

Girls don't fall in love with emotionally vulnerable insecure guys.

How can we break this conditioning?

>Why doesn't any girl like emotionally vulnerable and insecure guys?

because you have to the rock in the relationship and she brings her good looks. also she needs a strong man to protect her because back in the day other men would try to raid your village and rape your women.

Women don't know what they want, so they parrot the same shit. For whatever reason they lack the self awareness to see the difference in what their pussy wants vs what they want emotionally, or lack the willpower/resolve to rectify those two things beyond going after innocent men who post edgy memes online or complaining about toxic masculinity on catlady(tm) forums.
They do want emotionally vulnerable guys, but only ones that are emotionally vulnerable when they want them to be. Plus why does a guy that girls want, need to be emotionally vulnerable? I mean if you have money status and good looks, you're just larping sadness at that point. When you say "everything's gonna be okay, you can say it with certainty because regardless of the outcome of one thing, you'll probably still have a great life?

some do. but ya know, how are two introverts gonna find eachother.. takes time i'd say

Attached: 1552762957817s.jpg (111x125, 1K)

bingo phirst pohzt bext boast

all guys are emotionally vulnerable and insecure when you love them and they feel safe to be vulnerable with you and ask you to be the big spoon - i don't think any girl in her right mind will be like
"aight i'm out, i didn't sign up for this"
instead of oblige the one she loves
and then once she's assumed the position, she will realise what it means...

if you really don't think a single girl in the world is capable of this, but men are, and being cared for even though vulnerable is a need of yours, then be default there is something gay going on there- either than or you have convinced yourself to tar everyone female with the same brush. it can't be true that straight men need this if it's something inherently devoid in all women. that is not how fucking nature works. when did everyone become so irrational, just for the fun of it? when did you forget you were a larp

Because are evil, hypergamous assholes.

because *women are.

>I'm sure that, if I asked to be the little spoon, the girl would think I'm pathetic and dump me.

This is an insane action and any girl who would do this is not worth your time. Is this what thirst does to your brain?

maybe they are not attracted to the outward expressions of resigning to such sadness. a lot of confident cool funny people are deeply vulnerable and sad but they know they have to get by- they look normal but on the inside a lot of them are very confused- especially confused by the dissonance between their inner world and what they maintain for the onlookers sakes.

not saying all people are like that... but.... anyway...

>girl who would do this is not worth your time
Exactly. This is why you should disregard all women.

How is a girl ever gonna fall in love with a insecure man?

Og should no worry grammar
Og should worry misanthropy

i only hope the right girl will prove you wrong

for real
it doesn't really matter what women want
you're destined for more
and in the meantime, hope that females take the feedback and at least try to evolve
they are kind of driven by nature to be as appealing as they can be to men and fulfil what they know their desires are. if more men were open about this stuff, it might start turning them

i don't know how it happens it just does maybe because the insecurities aren't perceivable, or they're relatable and the relatability is rare to them and it matters to them to have a partner who perceives and understands those aspects. a plethora of reasons. is this whole nuance denial a troll ifeel trolled into going into details im not even being fucking paid for this it's also 3:30 am fuck this im out

>user made a booboo, hehe

Attached: 404_brain_not_found.png (1300x2000, 288K)

No girl ever felt attracted to me, so you're lying

By breaking the human condition.

Get those chains and damp basement ready.

Well first of all user you start with the assumption that people are what you observe.
I've seen plenty of men who look and act very confident but are not at all, for women it's easy to tell.

because being emotionally unstable is a female trait. if they want female traits theyd be lesbians.

Because only one guy in the tribe needs to reproduce but every woman needs to reproduce. This means that guys are attracted to the most women, and women are only attracted to the high value males. Insecurity is a low value indicator.

Are you new or something?

they probably need to have been with you for a little while and gotten to know you better, actually be in a relationship first, before vulnerability can be unpacked. also, it means more when you are vulnerable with her because she knows you trust her- that you aren't walking around flaunting your vulnerability to every girl u meet

other guys dont like hanging around broken down men either, its not just a woman thing

because you are legitimately gay. literally only gay guys talk like you.