Why do trans MtF's exist...

Why do trans MtF's exist? I cannot understand why anybody would want to be the physically weaker and psychologically more tortured sex. It's just a worse deal.
>inb4muhfemaleprivelege
I didn't even mention how psychologically scarred Transgenders are. If you really think trans people have it easier than cis, you are mentally ill.

Attached: BFC2015C-6F71-4034-98CE-E6DC293709B7.jpg (184x184, 10K)

It's a fetish.

That is literally it. Some people just take it too far.

Life is only easier if they actually pass. Also, it's kind of like the ultimate way for a beta to try and escape from his failed maleness

Attached: 40051128_290238758460440_5938663031823854756_n.jpg (750x937, 126K)

Yeah, if you cannot be a man, do not even try.

03/20/19(Wed)04:34:51 No.51542829

Attached: X_xdiFjT.jpg large.jpg (648x116, 10K)

It turns out that wearing a dress and cutting off your dick doesn't help anything.

I'm sure it's a rational choice they make of their own free will. The Sagas of Iceland make clear all MtFs are to be sacrificed to Freya so that the fields will be fertile, and I can't imagine a just Oden condemning them to that fate unless they had chosen it for themselves.

maybe because they're born that way and weren't given the choice to exist

you're right, no cis man, even if mentally ill, would ever want to become physically weaker, psychologically tortured, and subject themselves to the trauma of an unaccepting society, $50,000 in medical bills, and the inability to find a job

if it were sexual, they could get off just fine playing dress up at home, as many faggots do

the only rational conclusion is (surprise surprise) trans women aren't cis men, and the prospect of that awful life is at least marginally less painful to them than the alternative of not transitioning
you can only imagine how truly awful it must be to make you choose that as the better option

>you can only imagine how truly awful it must be to make you choose that as the better option

He really can't. He lost all ability to empathize with his best friend in 3rd grade because he like the inferior Mario better than the clearly superior Sonic the Hedgeheg. People who hate you unconditionally do so because their empathy is broken and no amount of education will ever fix it.

tl;dr it really is just a fetish

There are a SOME social benefits to being a girl, especially on the internet. I don't think it's a coincidence that this whole trans movement kicked into high gear the same time people started to have 24/7 internet access.

People have the opportunity to pretend to be a female on MMOs and message boards without a chance of anyone even finding out they're lying.

I've known a lot of people like this, including myself. And, certainly, being a girl in isolated communities full of hormonal teenage boys who have nothing better to do all day gets you a lot of attention.

What's worse is that people feel the need to overly support trans people during/after their transition. Often when I see trans people on facebook I'll try and look back to their photos before they were trans and what I found was that AFTER their transitions they got a lot more positive engagement.

I often think, "maybe these people would have never wanted to transition at all if their friends and family supported them in the first place."

But who can say for sure.

>I often think, "maybe these people would have never wanted to transition at all if their friends and family supported them in the first place."

Are you saying it's better to die alone and forgotten? That's a tall order to ask of anyone.

I'm not sure the point you're trying to make.

Are you saying that would-be trans people would die alone and forgotten should they not transition?

>Are you saying that would-be trans people would die alone and forgotten should they not transition?

That seems to be the point you're making. As males they presumably do everything the can to gain the love and support of their friends and family, who systematically deny it to them. Then they decide to come out as a trans, and they get likes on every post. I fail to see what they gain by not transitioning in this situation.

My point was moreso that you should genuinely show support and love to these people because they're already your family/friends and they deserve it.

I think that it's sad that they get support after transitioning only, as if they weren't a human who needs emotional support beforehand.

>Life is only easier if they actually pass.
It has a chance you mean. There is no insurances because you will always suffer in life regardless.

>My point was moreso that you should genuinely show support and love to these people because they're already your family/friends and they deserve it.

So why address that concern to the people transitioning? They have no control over their friends and family and even superficial love and support is better than near-total isolation.

>I think that it's sad that they get support after transitioning only, as if they weren't a human who needs emotional support beforehand.

Then you don't have an issue with transitioning, you have an issue with a ruthless dog-eat-dog culture that sees no value in most people. I'm afraid, once again, the people transitioning have the least power to change this.

yeah, it's shitty. It'd be great if I wasn't a lot of things but i just lost the bet with God and now I have to be an autistic tranny.

>So why address that concern to the people transitioning?

I have to preface my response a bit for things to make sense, if you don't mind.
I think there is a singular, primary reason people get more attention after transitioning.

They are seen as in a vulnerable state.

Surely, there will be people in their lives that will not agree with their transition and they would need extra support to combat that. Of course, these people were already in vulnerable states. I don't think it's a stretch to say that transitioning sometimes manifests out of a cry for help.

With that said,
>[W]hy address that concern to the people transitioning?

Because I don't think that transitioning helps them in the long run. Surely suicide rates are a good enough reason to suggest that it would be better if they were loved to begin with.

>Then you don't have an issue with transitioning

See above. I have other reasons as well, but let's stick to reasons that a trans person could hypothetically agree with.

>you have an issue with a ruthless dog-eat-dog culture that sees no value in most people

You phrase that in a way I wouldn't, but yes. I think it's abhorrent that the way to gain love and affection is to just become a girl.

Affection is the incentive, and why would you want to incentivise people do this? There shouldn't be an incentive to do this to yourself. And again, it's very sad considering the incentive is something that these people deserve in the first place.

200 lQ post

>not wanting to be raped into submission
>not wanting to be told what to do instead of thinking
>wanting to live for yourself instead of others
lmaoing @ ur lyfe fampai

Attached: 1551049735384.jpg (1341x1608, 1.29M)

Do people actually believe these caveman stories?

Yes, though diminishing them as caveman stories due to the topic of sacrifice is a sign of inferior intellect.

Attached: 1552662370425.png (236x376, 89K)

It's literally just mental illness. A lot of them will never be good looking enough as a "female" and as a result they end up commiting suicide.

From personal experience its a form of sexual obsession. You grow up with a sissy fetish or crossdressing fantasies, yet you never get to truly fulfill it. The only way is to permanently bring the object of your fantasies to life: to transform into a girl.

This is a painful process akin to what an incel goes through, sometimes spanning decades of sissy inceldom, which only worsens as you grow more masculine.

Reality is a huge cockblock to your most profound sexual desire (to become a girl or get treated like one etc) and the process is worse by the fact that HRT is more and more acceasible: your sexual fulfillment is a few online shipments away.

All in all as the years pass the seviant obsesses about his appearance, or the only obstacle between him and sexual fulfillment, until he eventually caves in.

There are more legitimate trannies out there who wished they were females before puberty, discard this theory for them.

because meme culture. i'm sure there would be far less trannies if the internet didn't exist

Have you not heard of Pascal's wager?

>if you live as a coward and Odin is real, you suffer for eternity in Hel.
>If you die gloriously in battle and Odin is real, you live on in glory in Valhalla.
>If you live as a coward and Odin isn't real, you didn't gain anything.
>If you die gloriously in battle and Odin isn't real, you lose nothing.

I can't fathom how atheists never apply basic logic to the concept of Odin.

It's really not. You're just romanticizing cavemen and hoping people go along with it because "believing this is my will and you question it??!!"

I'm not a retard who needs a fucking wager and a god to be stable and successful. Maybe genetic dead ends like you do but most people are just fine with the moral compass they were born with.

fpbp

trannies are ill, preverted degenerates

Attached: Pepe Faggots.png (738x669, 186K)

You know she's a girl right?

Lose nothing except your own life, objectively the most valuable thing anyone has on this rock

Real solid logic there user

^
THIS
I'm not a tranny though, I just exist as a NEET, celibate creature now.

OP, while it seems you cannot fathom using a different set of mental tools, at least your physical set matches...
>Surely suicide rates
or surely not (rates go down after transition, below that of ordinary depression actually)
(You) have to go back, /r9gay/
as if modern theo cons and tankies are any better...? *tip*
Meanwhile in 3D, trans has already existed in indigenous cultures and in 20th century, pharma worked developing markets first (surgery vacations are still a thing...)
/ourmemes/ do not reflect thousands of millions of normal people desu.

Attached: IMG_00001.jpg (600x338, 75K)

there wasn't enough masculine women in the world so God made more

He actually misunderstood the wager
It's basically looks at the existence of God like a gambler. It is ultimately better to believe that God exists because if he doesn't exist and you believe in him you lose nothing. If you do not believe in him and he exists you stand to lose infinitively. If you do believe in him and he does exist than you stand to gain infinitively(eternal life). Hope this clears it up better for you.

i have agp
orig

>body dysmorphia
>small penis so they feel they'll never be able to hack it as a man
>believing in MGTOW propaganda about how women have it easy
>believing in /lgbt/ propaganda regarding how great transitioning is

I think many of them are robots who just want companionship and think this complete transformation will benefit them in the long run

>implying only one god
pascals wager is for children under the age of 4

What's up with her teeth

Attached: 1505966088211.jpg (612x612, 54K)

It's part of the cosplay. The character has teeth like that.

For some people it's a fetish that the (((academia))) has joyfully used to deceive vulnerable people. Others, it's a psychosis. They feel emasculated/inadequate/unfulfilled and project these failings as onto their gender. They think that becoming a female would make their life easy mode, but they will never be a real female so it doesnt work. Anyone who wants to take tit Skittles or cut their dick off needs therapy for the above mentioned insecurities, not enabling.

That's not what pascals wager is arguing

How come straight white males are the highest suicide rate then?

Attached: блондинка-няха-красивая-девушка-песочница-1451091.jpg (1920x1940, 246K)

is it mostly straight white ones? idon't know
i think we know why anyway, but the ones who normally collate that data don't seem to be invested in finding out

~"Suicides among young males are four times more common than among young female, and they are occurring among ever younger males, some in their early teens. Little is understood about what motivates boys and young men to take their lives in such numbers. Of as great concern is another fact: little effort has been made to understand the trend."

If futas existed I'd want to be one (best of both worlds) but just getting a boob job and taking hormones would just make you a gay guy that takes it up the ass.

It's a fetish. Also, haven't you heard of sneaker males?

>be me
>stop by protest
>see the "Youth Communist League"
>three dudes
>one of which has his hair is a messy bun and is wearing a granny skirt and low cut pink top
>can see acne and chest hair
>they're talking excitedly about the privileges of white males
>mfw

Attached: my beautiful wife.png (700x838, 530K)

Interesting. I find it really interesting how tight the link is between submission and being female (describe small penises as a "clitty" despite that being complete irrational, etc.). It honestly sounds like these people would be much happier if they were allowed to embrace being simultaneously male and submissive.

I also think that the disgust men place on being a woman (ex. this thread) heightens the fetish. What's more degrading to a man than being a woman?

Having this fetish necessitates a need to view oneself as not worthy of being a man and being a woman as inherently shameful, otherwise there would be no thrill. It's pure self loathing and misogyny rolled into a dangerous cocktail.

Like gender, different spiritual archetype could be binarised onto some sort of continuum (from 0 to infinite time horizon, or the hedonic to the ascetic...)
while unlike gender, dimorphis would not be preferred (insert 2-ary horseshoe map memes here)
but what do I know...?
Meanwhile in the 3D world, homos and trans actually have different neural scans and hormone profiles (and if either were still considered disorders, which neither are, then one would discuss the possible comorbidity here).

Attached: IMG_0000.png (569x430, 317K)

It's a combination of factors.
1 - inverting sexual desire into one's self since expressing it outwards has repeatedly failed or is too difficult due to lack of access to partners.

2 - relief from the struggle of having to strive against an uncaring world, to try and establish the self against insurmountable competition. Freedom from the pain of being a man and it's crushing reality. Becoming a woman means being loved and cared for despite any weakness - the innate aversion of becoming this being gradually eroded through exposure and the sex drive.

I think what you mention could aid in transforming an already sissy fetishist into a tranny. In the sense that back in the day fetishists wouldnt develop dysphoria as often and would lead normal lives. Sissy fetishism seems genetic or derived from other factors. For example in a lot of people it begins as early as 9 years old.

If you can't be a masculine macho handsome man, being a cute adorable boy is more likely to work than being a trans girl

the rankings of modern life

1. Male Chad
2. Attractive female
3. Average female
4. Passing mtf
5. Average male
6. Ugly female
7. Ugly/beta male
8. Non-passing mtf

There is a massive jump up in status by transitioning, or you can sink even lower. Remember this if you transition.

>turning sexual desire inward since outward expression has failed
This also plays into the appeal of being a female as well. Since females are often perceived as the passive agent, one simply adopts a role where the onus will no longer be on them for acting, thus their refusal to make sexual attempts is rationalized.

>relief from struggle
And that's the appeal of being a sub in general, right? Not having to worry about making decisions.

>competition
I've discussed this before in the context of BBC and cucking fetishes, but there definitely is this thing where people fetishize the things that frighten them because there is a common aroused response - one of fear and one of sex - that eventually become conflated. This is why women fantasize about rape and why Jow Forumstards imagine cute blonde girls getting railed by gangsta thugs.

Here, the fear is competition with other men, so that is sublimated into becoming aroused by another male's absolute dominion over oneself.

>Becoming a woman means being loved and cared for despite any weakness
Well, that's the fantasy. Obviously all of this nonsense about what is means to be a woman is pure delusion, and that's part of the problem. One mutilates themselves to become this perfect, happy creature, this foreign sex where there are no responsibilities and everything is taken care of by virtue of having a cunt. Then they either cannot achieve passability and despair over that, or they achieve some passability under some contexts and yet still feel unhappy because - surprise! - women are people too.

These people need therapy.

literally any male can become a chad.

>physically weaker
literally who cares about this

how is physical strength going to help you lead a happy life

not that I'm saying trannies aren't mentally fucked up, but this is a weird thing to get hung up on

i never got this shit, what the fuck does it mean to be cis-gender

>I cannot understand why anybody would want to be the physically weaker and psychologically more tortured sex.

It's because girls get more social attention than guys. Also, most girls are viewed as being sexual by society, and are given more attention because of it. Guys are viewed sexually only if they are top 10% Chads, and guys in the bottom 90% have their sexuality completely ignored, and hence get less attention by society.

Welp that sure went downhill...
"back in the day" it was already a thing for developing countries, be it indigenous peoples, or because unregulated pharma... I mean more 1st world countries are gatekeeping than 1900s (ignoring said non-binaries which often is just a phase)
...if one is not cis, then one is trans (like inverse terms).

>downhill
Sounds like you can't formulate a rebuttal.
>"back in the day"
Except no one said that, so why are you using quotes?

>cis and trans are inverse terms
>there's no such thing as a gender binary
>but there is a gender identity binary
hwat

You think that women are fully okay with their gender roles? And what being a "woman" means? Do you think that a woman who is okay with her place in one society is okay with the gender roles for women in another? So if she trans in one place and not in another? There's literally so much about the term "cis" that makes no fucking sense.

>girl
kys fagget

>rebutal
1st poster was fine (some trans people are legit and others not) but that 2nd poster evidently hinges most self-worth on grossly devaluing most of their species (ad absurdum if there ever was one)
>quotes
CTRL+F or 2 (Yous) down, if you could be bothered to read
>sense
...and just like the wager thingy, we could just consider some sort of continuum.

You can't tell me that becoming an actual women doesn't sound appealing. They're more aesthetic in nearly every way, that's why female toons are so popular in online games nowadays. The problem is transitioning ain't the way to solve this. It's still fake. The only way is to magically have your chromosomes changed like in a video game or to actually be born a woman. So the best you can hope for is RPing in vidya or hoping reincarnation is real.

Attached: mai.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>that 2nd poster
Moi.
>evidently hinges most self-worth on grossly devaluing most of their species
>trannies
>not a minuscule minority

>bothered to read
What? Then fucking specify what you mean. if you mean , then neither myself nor that other user you quoted wrote that.

>and just like the wager thingy
What?