I notice how society is completely flawed and destined to destruction because i am a super genius

I notice how society is completely flawed and destined to destruction because i am a super genius.

I could single handedly run the world better than the world leaders of all history Nd current leaders. I could literally be god except a smarter, more efficient, and literally 99.9% perfect. I am much smarter than god, every world leader, philosopher, and any other human that has lived in the past, present, or future

Okay first off. College. Why the fuck is every person required to learn and math to do anything. Its all done because oh god damn it we have to be better than every country at math and science. People have to spend 10 years in college to learn math and science just to forget it. Literally only like 5% of the world gets careers that use math or science we just learn it and forget it

Attached: 7A5D3248-5E4B-4C83-B6F0-DB450E9301EB.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay drugs. Just let us have drugs who cares. First off they could save gagillions of dollars just not fighting it and no one would have any problems people wouldnt even do it as much if it was legal and it would be less dangerous

Jobs are stupid. Let people take jobs they like. Let people learn a job that they wanna do and not just go to college like pick right fucking now and having 0 knowledge of it have to do it for 60 years without knowing if you even like it. You should be able to just pick up a job when youre young and learn it hands on and find what you like and dedicate your mind to it. But noo youre too busy going to school

No one should go to school. Its artificial no one should just be trapped and stuck together in a big ass building all day. The chads and Stacies get too much opprotunity to fuck. The nerds get tortured poor people from shit families get introduced to drugs and you cant just do weed no thats too fucking easy make that illegal the number 1 drug people pick, that keeps them away from real drugs, and is harmless

I could go on and on but it wont matter. Im too smart for this world no one would accept it theyre all too brainwashed and no one else is as smart as me

>Let people take jobs they like. Let people learn a job that they wanna do and not just go to college like pick right fucking now and having 0 knowledge of it have to do it for 60 years without knowing if you even like it. You should be able to just pick up a job when youre young and learn it hands on and find what you like and dedicate your mind to it. But noo youre too busy going to school

This is one of the reasons I hate Boomers. They piss and moan about how easy we have it, but oh ho ho ho..

>No one should go to school.
If there is no school how does society progress?
How do we maintain current society if no one is educated?

>I notice how society is completely flawed and destined to destruction because i am a super genius.
Relevant:
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/

I like the way this robot thinks

Attached: 1551965705817.gif (227x221, 980K)

you really think society is progressing with all these fucking retarded normie college grads? theyre morons dude

yes society is progressing. New technology is being created. There are doctors. Engineers. Scientists. Now how will we 'maintain' our current society if we got rid of school and no one is educated

>im a superior genius

Probably retarded

Just don't go to school cause it is for weaklings and nerds to waste their lives

>Just don't go to school cause it is for weaklings and nerds to waste their lives
are you pretending to be retarded?

truly intelligent people should go to school. most people that go to school dont end up as doctors, engineers, or scientists.

No you are just a dumb nerd kiss ass

ok now so those who arent doctors engineers or scientists how to they become educated to work the easier jobs if there are no schools. Do you think society can survive with everyone being mcdonald workers?

i like how you skipped over trades and went right to fast food jobs

you still need to go to school for trades and have a basic education

>WHATS THAT SON YOU NEED HEART SURGERY?
>THIS HERE'S JIMMY, MY APPRENTICE. A BIT SLOW, BUT HE'LL MAKE A FINE ELECTRICIAN SOMEDAY
>ANYWAY JIMMY'S GONNA USE THIS HERE BANSAW TO CRACK YOUR RIBS OPEN AND THEN WEILD THAT DAMN HEAT SHUT
>SHOULD RUN YOU AROUND $400, $500 TOPS IF JIMMY NEEDS TO USE THE CAN

im not op, you do need some school, but this current system is just daycare that doesnt really teach anything useful after middle school

School shouldn't be a requirement

civilization would collapse if there wasn't an educated populace
it would just make it easier for the next technologically advanced nation to conquer you.

I never said dont go to school. I just said people should be able to just go under someones wing from a young age if they chose and not be forced into a crowd of people 8 hours a day every day all day long for their entire youth without having the choice at all and having no time to learn any real skills or find what they actually like

Just a bunch of ass holes with a whip behind them 24/7. YOU GO SCHOOL NOW *cracks whip* MATH MATH MATH MATH MATH SCIENCE ENGLISH MATH 8 AM OUT OF BED HOMEWORK WAKE UP DO IT AGAIN

Okay you finish you can forget it all now lol

Oh you want to be an accountant? Too bad youll take 4 accounting classes total in school and youll spend 3 other years in school paying 25,000 a year to learn geometry, Spanish, computer classes, and science because we fucking said so

90% of your time in college is learning classes youre just going to forget as soon as you get out of it. Its a fucking waste of everyones time

If someone wants to go to school to be a mathematician thats not a problem at all but someone going to school for a hands on job shouldnt have their future depend on learning math or its game over. And literally every job requires a 4 year degree even if its not in the same field

Am i the only one who realizes thats retarded as fuck? I semi run a business thing and i learn business stuff on my own time (Im much smarter than school and anything they teach you there so i dont apply) but i feel sorry for the average pleb and i was a victim of the system and still suffer from it. And i hate how everyones a pissed off slave and we cant just relax smoke weed and just enjoy life

Kids shouldnt sit in a chair and learn math man come on what the fuck is wrong with people

No this is wrong thats your brainwashing in effect. You have a weak mind. How does teaching a kid science and math stop society from collapsing? Tell me.

They could teach enough to stop the world from totally collapsing if they spent 4 hours 3 times a week

If the world was run by the way i am saying and people actually did what they wanted instead of being coerced and forced into classes civilization would be much better off

Actually the forceful education system IS destroying society

Truth undeniable

Cut the small talk and go do Christchurch 2

> People have to spend 10 years in college to learn math and science just to forget it.

But that's how they make their money. If colleges admitted they were just glorified vocational schools nowadays people no one would spend $50,000 on an art degree and would just go to plumber school instead.

That being said, the original purpose of a liberal arts education was to teach people history and philosophy and how to be responsible and intelligent members of society. Vocational school school just teaches you how to be a good worker drone.

No colleges are required by every job. Doesnt matter your skill level or talent everyones brainwashed by that shit piece of paper.

People should just learn a job they like working with someone who does it. Theres no way to escape it or for people to learn careers perfectly. Everything is a race to see which country gets the best grades in math and science and nothing else matters now

Its all about test scores. Thats why coffee is legal and they prescribe stims like candy. Make you work and go to school more

>This x100
Its fuckin sad but true.

Attached: Digression Pepe.png (499x499, 129K)

Guys, I know this sounds crazy, but OP might be right. Someone this autistic surely is smart in some field, why not politics? It just seems off to use because OP is playing 6D chess using monopoly pieces.

It takes a long time for someone to learn a career-level job to the point that they won't just be in the way and a workplace hazard. Usually a few years. That's why in most fields they want you to have some level of vocational training or an apprenticeship. Who has the time and money to do their job AND train newbs from scratch? And many jobs require math. Also science is important if you want to understand how the world works. It's just a good thing to know.

In my post I said people should be able to take a vocation early on. Think of the game fable where youre in that small village. A kid should be able to just walk up to the blacksmith and ask to help him and learn the trade early on becuase they want to do it instead of going to school 8 hours a day to learn math and miss it

And if people go to school they should go straight for their subject. No math or science if it doesnt matter for their career all their education should focus on their career

>I am smarter than everyone else
>WHY DO I HAVE TO LEARN MATH WHEN I DON'T HAVE A CAREER IN MATH!?
Dude, literally every single high school student has had this thought before. You have to be double digit IQ.

This is a nice parody of how i think lol

>you don't think math should be required to learn? U stoopid

Attached: images.png (235x214, 7K)

Exactly one of the brain washed retards. It should be funny but its just so sad because its so common

Jesus Christ

>In my post I said people should be able to take a vocation early on. Think of the game fable where youre in that small village. A kid should be able to just walk up to the blacksmith and ask to help him and learn the trade early on becuase they want to do it instead of going to school 8 hours a day to learn math and miss it

What if everyone wants to be the millier and there's no one to be the blacksmith? What if everyone in the village is too stupid to be the doctor?

>And if people go to school they should go straight for their subject. No math or science if it doesnt matter for their career all their education should focus on their career

What if they choose Art History?

Im assuming this is American but what do you count as college? I thought it meant university for you guys but you said 10 years so what the fuck do you mean.

> A kid should be able to just walk up to the blacksmith and ask to help him and learn the trade

Again, that won't work with the high tech jobs nowdays. It is literally a full time job for someone in, say, IT to train you AND for them to do their normal job. There is too much information to be learned.

And it has always been this way. Since at least the roman empire, if you wanted to go into law, government, be a scribe or clergy you had to go to school for it. This isn't new.

> if it doesnt matter for their career all their education should focus on their career

No people need to understand the world and their place in it. People whose knowledge consists of how to do a menial job and other irrelevant shit like video games and TV can't function properly in a democratic society that requires people to be thoughtful and informed.

There are people that would still pick politics, math, science or whatever. And guess what. They would actually fucking like it so they would do a good job and actually do it as a passion. Do you know how fucking toxic it is to have politicians do it JUST for money? Do you know how many politians have a net worth 10x higher than their income from taking payments from companies like the pharmacy industry and tobacco

Then they would study art history as a class. There would still be school and teachers but people go for their future career.

the demand for all those jobs is too much for just the passionate people to complete all of the science and math related jobs.
>Do you know how fucking toxic it is to have politicians do it JUST for money?
Why wouldnt people still do this if its an opt in system retard?
Also
>toxic
get the fuck off my board

If that was true everyone would just still go do the same shit now it wouldnt be any different with our system just our system is about wasting 90% of your time and forcing you to not have passion

>No people need to understand the world and their place in it. People whose knowledge consists of how to do a menial job and other irrelevant shit like video games and TV can't function properly in a democratic society that requires people to be thoughtful and informed.
This guy has it right, people are dumb as fuck already, all politicians would have to do is say nice things and people wouldn't have the critical thinking to process it.
Whether you like it or not math makes you smarter on a base level

Why is it forcing you to not have passion? When you started school did you know what you did and didnt like? I didnt realise I would love chemistry when I was 10 because I barely knew what chemistry was.

>Whether you like it or not math makes you smarter on a base level

This anecdotal evidence, but pure math guys have the worst critical thinking skills of any STEM field, because they can make provable assertions. Almost every other field has to deal with the ambiguity added by testing hypothesis by experiment, which means second-guessing yourself among other things. Since the real world has lots of ambiguities and very few equations I feel safe in saying that the scientific method is a better banner to rally around than pure math.

If you were interested in IT you just start showing interest in it as a child and not busy going to school 24/7 and you go out and learn it actually doing IT stuff and working as an apprentice for IT and people just offer free labor to work for someone and learn instead of a job

If this doesnt make sense your pleb brain is too stupid to realize its superior. But yes math is good Im saying still have school but not completely useless bull shit day in and day out all day every day. I use basic math up to algebra with my business.i have never fucking used earth science and dont remember a single thing from it was just a waste of time to learn

Ok then fine
Whether you like it or not SCIENCE makes you smarter on a base level
Does that make you happy? Does it fucking change anything you pedantic fuck? You cant succeed at high level sciences without a mathematical foundation anyway

You are so low IQ dude. The purpose of school isn't to have us remember all the math equations and science shit we learned, it's to teach us how to think and solve problems.

The only reason people who do good in school never amount to anything higher than an employee and not a leader or major coordinator is because modern schooling is based on a foundation of discipline and instruction. There is no free thinking only following instructions.

Attached: bruh momentum.jpg (1242x872, 94K)

>Does that make you happy? Does it fucking change anything you pedantic fuck?

I mean, you were looking for critical thinking skills.

>You cant succeed at high level sciences without a mathematical foundation anyway.

I concur but in this regard statistics is overwhelmingly useful and, say, multivariate calculus could easily be put off until undergrad.

Oh look someone who went to school for IT and computer science came and stole all your opportunities.
And if we are basing our passions over what we liked as a child half the population would be astronauts. This is also ignoring the fact that school is also about self disciple and learning how to think for yourself.
>i have never fucking used earth science and dont remember a single thing from it was just a waste of time to learn
But did you have exams for it? That you prepared for and disciplined yourself to do good and taught you how to plan your time?

Children don't know fuck all what they want to do when they grow up. Their aspirations change as they grow older, lots of kids in college are still clueless to what they want to do. I'd also say there are many subjects you really don't learn anything about until college. Chemistry was lame in high school, but I appreciated a lot more after taking some higher level courses in college.

Statistics needs to be taught earlier its easy enough for the most part.
Imagine if the average person understood even just standard deviation and normal distributions, people would be a lot more skeptical of data in the news and from politicians

>multivariate calculus
Inflating your language with meaningless filler to try and sound smart is pretty cringe. You sound like a huge faggot.

>teach us how to think
Well, maybe for you sheep

School supporters are the the most faggoty people on earth

literally the brain of a rodent

Attached: 23452345.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Sure thing jew