Am I stupid or smart or average. I've never taken an IQ test. I got a 30 on the ACT in 4 tries. (26, 27, 28, 30)...

Am I stupid or smart or average. I've never taken an IQ test. I got a 30 on the ACT in 4 tries. (26, 27, 28, 30). I got a 510 on the MCAT one try. All my friends think I'm very stupid. Most strangers also think I'm stupid. Just today an usher asked me where I found a lost object and I told him my seat. Obviously this was useless information as I could habv been sitting everywhere. I only managed a 3.3 gpa in a meme degree (biology) although I only studied for four hours before each test and skipped all classes. I have also been alive 23 years and never managed to get laid. I would imagine I'm quite dumb even though some evidence leads me to believe otherwise. I refuse to live as a stupid person so I will be killing myself very soon. I am drunk alone and a lightweight. That part was a lie to make this thread seem less pathetic. Thnk you for reading my blog ples subscribe

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-001725_MX Player Pro.jpg (2048x1536, 1.15M)

stupid, smart, nothing matters, stop giving a shit about what people think about you

You're probably pretty smart, but pathetic nonetheless.

Anyway, become a doctor and nobody will call you stupid unless they're failures who find solace in their "street smarts".

avg ACT is 21 and 510 is a pretty decent MCAT score. You're smart. Not a genius, but you can consider yourself smart

Not true due to my low gpa I will be an osteopathic physician (DO). All the allopathic (MD) physician chads will mock me mercilessly to the point of torment

Not op, but how? I've been trying to do this for a while but can't figure it out. Meditation?

If you got a 510 on the MCAT, you're at least smart. You must know some math, biochem, inorganic chem, and physics to do that.
A 3.3 GPA isn't a measure of intelligence. There are idiots with 4.0's and smart people with 1.9's.
Being able to be lazy is not a measure of intelligence.
Being an autistic fuck isn't really part of intelligence.

>Meditation?

Specifically loving-kindness mediation. When you regard all beings with boundless compassion, you will come to understand and forgive them for their failings.

>1.9 GPA but smart
Yes intelligent people can be lazy but at the point where they get a 1.9 GPA it doesnt matter

It matters.
A dumb person can't pull themselves from a 1.9 to a 3.4 in 4 years by not being lazy anymore. A smart one can.

What is a 510 equivalent to on the old mcat. Why the fuck did they change this system

31/32. Who knows. My guess is to keep looking like they do something important enough to charge 300 a test

Oh. You might have a hard time even getting into a DO school then

I've already been accepted to 4 but thanks

Not op but the average DO mcat is only like 504-505

Oh cool I guess. When you actually start residency people dont give nearly as much of a shit about your md/do label as you might think.

>oh cool I guess
>I guess
Kek were you hoping I got shut out or something. What a scumbag

Also even if they don't say anything overtly everyone knows they think deep down they are superior. I doubt more than 5% of DO's picked DO because of actually liking stupid shit like manipulative medicine. Everyone applies DO because they did shit in school or as a safety. Also this idk what it was like when you applied but my MCAT was well above every DO school I applied to even if my gpa is low

No, I honestly thought a 31 mcat and 3.3 GPA was no longer competitive for even DO schools. I had a 36 and a 3.7 and had one md acceptance, but that was 9 years ago.

The person who scored the highest on the in training exams at my residency program was a DO. Nobody in my class thought they were superior to him

Med school is like that man. The waves change year by year. In second year right now getting ready for STEP1.

Majoring in biology isn't really a meme degree because unlike the others it's not the subject that's fucking pathetic, but rather the lack of any jobs you could get without a full PhD.

biology isnt really a meme degree and getting Bs in it without studying means IQ wise you are decent.
YOU WILL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL UNLESS YOU LEARN TO TRY OR YOU LEARN TO BE SUPER PERSONABLE
you have been warned.

its another l post in the thread and the thread dies episode

just take an iq test if you really want to know, nothing else matters except willpower anyway

exactly, a 95 iq hard worker that wants to accomplish everything is better than a 120iq who procrastinates all day and sits behind a screen for 8 hours