/r9gay/ - #654

Emotional support twink edition

Last thread:

Attached: 1547704538244.png (1000x1000, 174K)

I watched call me by your name and the ending didnt make me cry, Am I a bad gay?

I'm quite broken. Please give me a boyfriend that will help me regain my trust in humans again.

Attached: 1536026805269.png (1366x768, 894K)

you're a bad gay for watching and indulging in a literal pedobaiting film

Sure, I'm a therapist bf, how can I help you?

Here's a song to help you cheer up, fellow fags:

Pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag,
And smile, smile, smile!
While you've a lucifer to light your fag,
Smile, boys, that's the style!
What's the use of worrying?
It never was worth while, so
Pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag,
And smile, smile, smile!

Attached: cheer up frog.png (1210x1190, 116K)

What exactly did you cry, or rather think that you were suppose to cry at? A lot of people said that the credits scene with Elio crying was what got them, or the scene where Oliver had to leave, or some other thing I can't remember. Personally the only thing that got me was the Dad's speech nearing the end, everything else was kind of sad but not really relatable enough to get tears out of me. Not that the speech was relatable either, but it was enough to get me at least.

: ( mfw I used to have a cutie e-bf that used to my emotional support bf (inb4 "e-dating lol" Shut up, I know) but then I figured out he was just another dumb whore. He tried to ghost me and was sending nudes to random people he just met. Then he tried to come back and talk to me even though I kept blocking his alts.

Not gonna lie I miss the attention and nice things he would tell me though : (. Kinda wanna talk to him again. Its a dumb guilty pleasure.

i left the thread for 4 days, it's weird how i felt less lonely and miserable during that time

>A lot of people said that the credits scene with Elio crying was what got them
that scene, with sufjan stevens in the background. Think the movie is a bit overhyped to be honest.

>tfw i think we're falling in love
I'm doing it guys! I'm becoming a normie!

Attached: tumblr_pl96euh8WB1x1pp8po1_400.gif (400x267, 160K)

i think i hurt his feelings, and now he hasn't talked to me in a while.
i didn't mean to at all, and i didn't think this would happen. maybe i'm being paranoid.

What exactly is there to miss though? If he would add random people and send nudes to them, none of what he said was genuine and most likely said just to get you to send nudes or something. I'm glad you admit you're also an attention whore though, because that's the only type of person I could see going back to a literal slut.

>when I confess to people I'm constantly refused or disregarded as "merely a good friend"
Sounds like you haven't met the right person, or that people missunderstood your intentions when they started to talk with you
Would you like to talk further or do you want to keep talking here?

>i think
>we're
whos gonna tell him

Attached: 70182.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Lol like I said its just a dumb guilty pleasure. I miss feeling nice and loved. He helped me through some problems I had. I dont see whats hard to understand. Also yea im not gonna deny I like attention. We all do. Its not my fault I miss feeling loved.

does anyone know the name of that yaoi manga about some guy who likes a guy but finds a body in his house while he's over and gets locked up in his basement?

killing stalking? thats the only one that vaguely fits that description and the only reason i know about it is because tumblr edgelords talk about it constantly

who else here /gay-cuck/? yeah i know it's degenerate but so is being gay.
tfw no cute bottom bf to eat out after he gets fucked by someone with a bigger dick

i am a man of many fetishes and fantasies, and my cuckold fetish is the only one i actively try to suppress, since i never want anyone to ever cheat on me or be unloyal to me. that'd make me resent them.

the more i try to suppress it the hotter it becomes, tho.
i'm at the point that wherever i see a cute boy i think about him cheating on me

I want to give a cute fag a piggyback ride.

user that's nasty stop it

So is sucking cock and getting fucked in the butt.
Besides, I tried suppressing being gay and that didn't work. I don't think suppressing this one will work either.

Attached: 1520824206686.jpg (638x618, 34K)

Going to college soon and want to get a boyfriend, but have absolutely zero experience (no out gays in my area).

My fantasy is finding someone who loves me and we live happily ever after but I already know my lack of experience and awkwardness will cripple my chances.

Anyways what's up /r9gay/

Im a homoromantic asexual, Am I allowed here?

I suppose, don't see anything wrong with it

user don't be ashamed of whatever dumb bullshit you're into. doing that just leads to an unhealthy dose of self-loathing

Well, you could ask him what's wrong and if there's any change to be made, don't let things get worse by negligence when you can do something now.

Who else here is >jaded? loathing the prospect of being on a relationship but at the same wanting that with your whole soul?

Attached: 1546189957868.jpg (1022x1363, 123K)

Just have fun and try to meet new people. I don't mean in a slutty have sex and party kind of way. Just try and get some dates, use some online dating sites, meet guys on campus, see if your college has any kind of lgbt club or some shit (the least useful option, but hey anything can happen). Just throw yourself out there.

Attached: 1536450011037.png (510x340, 322K)

yeah i realized that, which is why i'm asking if anyone else is in the same boat.

I'm open to the thought of that, I'm usually pretty open sexually to a lot of things, I've gotten into some odd stuff because of it.
cucking is something I might try

Fellers, do I fap or do I sleep

Attached: 1549206008437.gif (500x595, 137K)

I want a relationship so bad but simultaneously i realize I am nowhere near socially capable for one. I'm too selfish and uncaring about others, and too extroverted to really spend >1 day with someone.

Thanks for the advice. I was planning on using lgbt orgs to make connections but the college I'm going to is insanely liberal and I really don't want to dive headfirst into hookup culture. That and I'm going to college not far from home, where several people I know from high school are also going, and I would prefer if they don't find out

Keep talking to me until you sleep baka

Are you a bottom? I like it because I'm a top but I have a subby side, yet I don't like being fucked or sucking dick or whatever. So the only way for me to sub and enjoy it is for my bf to cuck me.
I also like it because I want to get him ready before and clean him up after, eating him out and massaging his butt, lubing it up, stuff like that.

I'm not a neet I've got things to do tomorrow when I wake up okay

Attached: 1540144809600.jpg (1000x786, 74K)

awww how cute, you actually do shit ;-;

Wtf thats me orng

ofc I'm a bottom frienf

Attached: 1553023188933.gif (498x278, 1.2M)

>but the college I'm going to is insanely liberal
I know how you feel. I'm way more rightwing than most of the straight people here, which is weird considering I'm attending a (previously) catholic university.

>I really don't want to dive headfirst into hookup culture
Does anyone really? There's a difference between going on dates and hooking up with sluts for one night stands. Try to find people to date and build relationships with, not to just fuck.

>several people I know from high school are also going, and I would prefer if they don't find out
That's just a risk you'll have to take. I've literally run into countless people I knew from highschool when using dating sites (I even stumbled upon one of my first year roommates on a gay dating app who was openly gay while I was still in the closet). It's just par for the course.

I know how you feel user, I'm in the same situation. Honestly, it's just confidence and persistence. Keep at it, make sure to take some uncomfortable risks, and you might get lucky. Hell, I was at it for an entire school year but eventually I managed to get a few dates with guys. Sure they didn't pan out, but you can't get your bf if you aren't willing to put yourself out there. Don't make your future bf wait too long user, he's getting lonely.

Attached: 1541027998942.gif (400x300, 1.66M)

The bottom bf that wants to cuck or the one that wants to get cucked?
How does it feel to think about your bf watching you get dicked by someone else then?

such a brainlet
fap and then fall asleep

The bottom that wants to cuck

Fap pee than sleep

you should talk to me on discord or please

I-I don't have anything to do tomorrow, s-so I can talk to you if you want... just mind that I have shitty internet and I'm downloading games so it's abysmal rn.

Here ya go mine postranger#7157

Thank you, user. Just airing my grievances makes me feel a lot better. I hope you acquire bf soon.

Attached: plsno.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>Just airing my grievances makes me feel a lot better
I know, I wish I had someone like that
>tfw no bf to vent to

>I hope you acquire bf soon.
Likewise. Good hunting user.

Attached: 1534914690673.gif (400x480, 1.89M)

>tfw no bf to play Timesplitters with

>gaylo finally coming to steam
>still no bf to marathon through all the games on co-op with
>no bf to have celebratory sweaty sex after finishing all games on legendary

Attached: haloMCCSteam.png (992x529, 589K)

I think that's kind of hot desu.

ooo! what games are you getting?

Attached: 1552897730779.jpg (250x203, 8K)

How do you feel about him licking you up after, kissing your hole while another man's cum is leaking out of it?

L4D2, I had it already but I deleted it since my computer was shutting itself down randomly
I didn't properly set the voltage of the psu to match with the local voltage, I'm so dumb

wow that actually sounds really nice, I'd love to be a cumslut

wanna talk about it on discord or something desu?

I haven't played L4D2. I recently got the half-life collection so I'll finally be experiencing that.
My favourite game rn aside from the original doom and it's wads is one called Mount & Blade, not a really popular game but it's really fun. have you heard of it? also what are your favourite games?

sure but I'm not a twink, so you'll have to forgive me on that part

i want to be emotionally blackmailed and findommed by a twink!

kelqeo#4971, that's okay with me desu

here u go fagboi
/pcTbMrU

no pls i want to stay a boy.

Kind of same, had an eBF that would give me attention and care but he eventually started getting really tired of me and being all paranoid.
He actually just DM'd me to tell me he was deleting his Discord account and wanted to say goodbye. I miss him a lot even though he was a cunt

ok well **beefy#4909*

Ah yeah, I've been thinking of getting M&B once it's on sale but I always tend to forget, My favorite games to play Castlevania SotN and Battlefront 2. I got some other favorites but it's more for the story like Killer7 or the Legacy of Kain series

first letter of his name?
that might have been me..

Thanks fren, instead of killing myself I will suck a dick.

Attached: 1533782691423.png (809x676, 77K)

Finally, it's about time. And on win7 too which is nice.
Also hot

Attached: 1534418473152.png (367x452, 113K)

are you actually a twink user?
will you call me a good boy?

mount and blade is amazing. there's tons of overhaul mods for it, too.
good battlefront 2 or bad battlefront 2?

welp another day of going to bed way too late and ruining the rest of my day which btw looks like this:
>wake up at 6:30
>take shower, eat breakfast, no time to do anything since apparently mornings run on double time, leave at 7:30
>arrive to class at 8
>spend the entire day feeling tired, uncomfortable and lonely as I speak probably less than 100 words for the entire time I'm at school
>Spend 2 hours at grandparents house waiting for bus
>finally get home at around 5:30 to 6
>jerk off and immediately have to go eat dinner afterwords
>have 1 hour of free time, usually spend it jerking off
>go on treadmill for hour and a half at 8 because I'm a fat fuck even though I haven't lost any weight this year
>get off treadmill around 9:30-10, go in computer and browse Jow Forums until midnight convincing myself that I will go to bed any minute so it's pointless to try and play anything
>go to the bathroom, brush teeth, and nitpick something irrational to hate myself about (tonight it was the space between my eyes)
Nighttime is the only time I can actually express my true feelings on the absolute state of my "life". The rest of the day I don't feel like this and I'll most certainly brush these complaints off as stupid by tomorrow afternoon. Sorry if I'm ranting, I'm tired. Not just sleepy, but tired of life. I'm not suicidal by any means, but I really fucking hate my life. I've had no friends since grade school. I spend most days talking to no one. I've been lonely for so long that I don't know how to talk to people because i don't have any interests. I can't get help because i literally dont feel like this at all until way too late in the day. 1/2

Fag-bashing is just so addictive. Queers are subhumans and deserve pain!

Attached: 1552275648780.jpg (500x500, 69K)

2/2
Every time I see someone talking about having friends, whether it be in real life or online I am hurt. I feel so completely alone in my life, I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone. I don't know why I had to end up like this, I used to be somewhat normal but something just changed in middle school. I think I even used to be funny, I don't know for sure but I must have had a better sense of humor since I can barely laugh at anything anymore. I want to escape this shit so bad but I have no idea what to even do.
Sorry for boring you all with my incoherent rant

Good night, /r9gay/

The good one, I used to mod the hell out of it and it was so unbalanced.

>all these /r9gay/ boys talking about games i love

Attached: 1976f9b93a045aed5f48c38475230a07.jpg (736x736, 53K)

yea, another good star wars game is jedi academy. shit's wacky.

jedi academy and kotor are my favorite games user!

Jedi Academy is god tier

my only experience with kotor is on an old android phone I used to have, but from what I played it was fun. jedi academy gas really good fights though

holy fucking shit I couldn't agree with you more and QUADS

Attached: 1553022983493.jpg (704x400, 20K)

get off this board on go to

fuck that, you go to that tranny shithole.

why would I? I'm not a faggot like you, faggot

objective true fact:
kotor2 > kotor 1

psa: don't respond to shitters on here, just ignore em.

You must be above 18 to post here

this is objectively true.

originalalalalalalalololiolio

>L4D2
Based.

Statement: This homosexual meatbag is correct.

ok, genetic dead-end

ok, breeder

>ywn find a cute boyfriend like this

Attached: 1551758570294.webm (424x614, 1.8M)

>Mount & Blade, not a really popular game
>not really popular
i will drink from yer skull

both games are good user we don't need an edgy /v/-tier rant about why kotor 2 is deeper than one

the only undisputed fact is that peragus is fucking shit

I just don't know of many people who play it, just people in my friend circle and the convenience store worker

Attached: grease.png (1162x850, 89K)

>Peragus and Telos
Damn, I forgot about that. Must have been so traumatizing that my brain erased it. At least we can agree that SWTOR is shit.

Did you join the waiting room in /vg/?

It's shit to a degree, Tython and Couracant are comfy and the first expansion is comfy and I liked Shadows of Revan but after that it turns to shit.

I haven't.

Also, I'm thinking about using a name since I'm fairly active on these threads, then maybe people will remember me when they see it

>tfw the one I like slutted out online with strangers
>tfw he shares naked pictures of himself
How do I stop falling in love with sluts? Why why why ;~;

Attached: 1552893339169.jpg (767x634, 265K)

i wish i had a cute encouraging gamer twink bf that would play vidya and watch anime with me,