Good food you've had recently

I'm not talking about tendies, user.

Attached: Kirby3.jpg (220x179, 13K)

i cooked some salmon and oven roasted some veggies earlier. very tasty

Attached: IMG-1695.jpg (1174x1364, 462K)

Salmon is by far my favourite food. So many ways to make it, almost all taste great.

yea it was my first time cooking salmon tonight but finding how easy it is makes me want to try more recipes. what did you eat/cook recently op?

I had an awesome pizza the other day. Don't have any pictures, but it had an awesome sauce. Probably the best pizza I've ever had.

pizza you made or ordered? and what were the toppings?

Oh, I went out to eat with some extended family, We ordered their "Remo's Deluxe" it had, Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Onions, Green Peppers and we excluded the pineapple.

Not gonna lie, I had to search up the menu.

sounds good bro. im okay with hawaiina pizza but adding pineapple on top of all that would be overkill so good choice. seems like robots dont cook very much which is a shame. i post and enjoy doing so on /ck/ but this is my home board and owuld enjoy talking about recipes on here

Had some sort of bean soup at this mexican ladies house. It had bacon, a bunch of onion, tomato, cilantro, and meaty pork skin in it. Very tasty.

How did you cook it? Mine turns out pale and lifeless.

i pan fried it. salted and peppered the skin part of the filet after making some slices in it and put it in a hot pan with olive oil for about 4 minutes before flipping it and letting the hot oil fry the other side for another 1-2 minutes or so. turned out perfect

They opened a new hot dog stand recently nearby my house, I ordered the large one named california style and lots of other stuff and fucking loved it. Best hot dog I ever had.
pic related

Attached: Opera Instantánea_2019-03-19_233952_www.google.com.png (246x264, 128K)

it was delish~

Attached: 5f48d5ed-df62-45fa-9085-0db1dc61c7fd_1.89a6e270004cf169c95eb541d0d5521f.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWi (450x450, 45K)

Now we're talking about the delicacies

My daily diet is literally
>oatmeal porridge with milk and strawberry jam
>spaghetti with ketchup and broccoli
>one vitamin gummy per meal
I have not eating anything else for like 3-4 years. I cannot enjoy food anymore I simply eat to get enough calories.

The chicken and gnocci at olive garden

you probably hate food because that's all you eat. Eat something different just to spice it up. Make something that involves legit cooking, too. It makes you appreciate the food more.

Got high, and ate some banana pudding. I suspect that the pudding was mediocre, but my pot addled brain made it one of the best desserts that I've ever had.

What a fucking virgin fillet of salmon. This is R E A L salmon.

Attached: 9EB31531-30BA-421A-AD0D-CA329AF6674B.jpg (972x750, 985K)

It is a real CHAD salmon

Attached: D884F7C9-DE13-4A1C-A7C9-2F9DE4A49E63.jpg (991x749, 330K)

A nice BIG piece of fucking Atlantic salmon all for myself

Attached: 9E0BCFA8-442C-485E-976C-A09C4EF41B09.jpg (750x938, 783K)

i made this last week for my frens and me to celebrate me passing a important exam, most of what is on the table is cold smoked bij me.

Attached: 8D66AA08-78E6-4651-86CB-2CCE68DABFE4.jpg (2592x1936, 1.51M)

OK NIGGA BUT HOW YOU SEASONING THOSE BITCHES?

It depends on the season and what guests I have over. My favorite is when I use stuff from my garden but usually it is a wide variety of stuff from the store and my kitchen. I try to do something different each time so you would have to be specific.

Attached: 9265CF62-6A33-4430-BF4E-786C60A65675.jpg (971x750, 276K)

>Cheese
>Mayo
>Smoked fish
>Booze
>Nuts
>Hard boiled eggs
God, the smell

gay ass leaves 2bh

>thai basil
>gay
No u. Thai basil is one of the best herbs in existence.

Last year i went on a trip to Germany and while there I stopped at a few Michelin ranked restaurants.
This was the wasabi langostine at Restaurant Tim Raue in Berlin. One of the best things I've ever eaten.

Attached: 20190320_071739.jpg (1440x1920, 1.33M)

Good god, no wonder you're a fatass.

That looks amazing. Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1518421969065.jpg (104x124, 3K)

My friend took me to a nepali restarant and we had vegetable Thali. It was wonderful

Attached: vegetable-thali.jpg (450x450, 52K)

Another stand out dish was this smoked eel at Steirereck in Vienna. If I remember correctly this restaurant was ranked #14 on the list of the World's 50 Best Restaurants for 2018. It was easy to tell why. The combination of flavors at work here was unlike anything I've experienced before or since. I'm no culinary expert but there was just something extra about this food that made it incredible.

Attached: 20190320_072157.jpg (1440x2060, 1.6M)

>>>/tumblr/

No, seriously, fuck off. Only smug douches take photos of their food to brag about on Jow Forums

I wish more cuisines had the thali concept (essentially Indian food sampler pack I guess). I'd kill for Thai food with small servings of 6 different dishes

I agree. This is not the board for a thread of this topic.

>I ate food.

Wow, dude! Fuck off..

What is the approved topic of this board? Hatred of women and self pity?

Today I actually had some food I hadn't in awhile. "Breadsticks" from a local pizzeria called Iggy's. They load a ton of butter and parmesan on them and holy shit it's so goddamn good.

Boo hoo. There is literally a board for food and cooking, and you know that. Talking about food you ate is a horrible blue pill normie past time anyway. Are you going to post a thread to discuss the weather next?

What you're calling "normie" essentially just translates as "female chitchat." You'll figure that out one day.

r9k is a random board. Any topic is allowed. You could say that there is a more appropriate board for almost every thread on r9k right now.
Why do you hate food so much user?

Why are there ctrl alt delete buttons on your table?

Some carrots and 2 small strips of meat, awesome. Fine diners are weird.

>ryebread
>crunchy-salty penutbutter
>mettwurst
>weed infused black coffee
I eat this every morning. I can't get over the taste, it just keeps on giving

Attached: mmmh.jpg (1280x960, 96K)

What a piece of shit. How in the fuck is this even considered food? It consists of like an eighth of the plate total, even less if you don't count the sauce and garnish.

There are also boards for crying.

Attached: 1dcdaeb4.jpg (552x338, 20K)