Was it cheating that I had a guy friend over and he ended up taking a shower then changing his clothes in my room...

Was it cheating that I had a guy friend over and he ended up taking a shower then changing his clothes in my room? I've seen him naked before back when I was single so seeing his penis is nothing to new to me. We were hanging out and he needed a shower. After the shower he came back to my room where his clothes are and without warning removed his towel and started changing his clothes. He knows I have a boyfriend. He didn't make any lewd remarks or try to come on to me, but I had a naked guy in my bedroom for a good minute or so.

Attached: citris.jpg (466x466, 24K)

>is it cheating to see a man naked in a non-sexual context
Yes. You should literally kill yourself you fucking harlot

Just love your partner and stay loyal. Stop thinking so hard.

>Was it cheating that I had a guy friend over and he ended up taking a shower then changing his clothes in my room? I've seen him naked before back when I was single so seeing his penis is nothing to new to me. We were hanging out and he needed a shower. After the shower he came back to my room where his clothes are and without warning removed his towel and started changing his clothes. He knows I have a boyfriend. He didn't make any lewd remarks or try to come on to me, but I had a naked guy in my bedroom for a good minute or so.
ask /b/

its not cheating if you have hot seckz with your bf asap

if u dont want to have sexks with your bf after that then yes u cheated

we extradite this case to the Su/b/reme Court.

No but you should be more mindful about these things next time. This is not something to do while you're in a rls.

no.

irugubakkkkkkhfijkerlhfnuirjkehbnfilykurghn

>guy friend over
i fucking hate women

Lol I would dump you for this.

>>guy friend over
>i fucking hate women
based

If you fucked him before, and fucked him again now, that would also be "nothing new to you". So what's "new" clearly has absolutely nothing to do with loyalty.

He knows what he did, and you know you feel weird about it. Don't put yourselves in this position again and you'll be fine. Learning from it is most important.

Probably not but I would still consider this a major breach of trust and break up over it.
Also, what this user said.

>guy friend over
95% of dudes would not be okay with their girlfriend having a guy friend over without him there.
But no not cheating but would piss most dudes. Probably dont tell your boyfriend so it doesnt worry him.

Absolutely fucking tell him, you made this bed now sleep in it, harlot.

sounds like an abusive relationship if you're disallowing them from hanging out with their friends without you monitoring her. I'd be worried if I heard that was going on in someone's relationship.

It's not as unforgivable as cheating, but you need to make it clear that he can't just get naked around you, which you should have done immediately, and avoid being alone with him for some time.

It was at her house, if this was some coffee outing type thing that'd be different

Would you mind if your bf had a girl change clothes in his room?

I'd dump you for just being dumb.

if you didnt kiss fuck of have intercourse of anykind you didnt cheat

if she's unattractive and a long time friend it's okay. My guy friend isn't really a Chad so I didn't really think it was a big deal.

No, but I would still get angry about it, probably end the relationship sooner or later because of it.

but I don't see him in a sexual way and I'm not attracted to him.

/thread
This post really can't be praised enough

Attached: Wink.jpg (2140x1605, 117K)

You obviously know it wasn't okay if you're asking, whether it was tecknically cheating or not. Tell your bf and quit hanging out alone with other men you disgusting roastie.

If you're a woman then this story is a complete fucking lie. You fucked him and are testing the waters with us first.

it is bad form. Set better limits.
And he isnt showing you his penis for no reason.
also this

Monogamy is ridiculous, so the question is irrelevant.

>wasn't a chad
>fine being naked in front of you
>seen his dick

Did you invite over your ex?

Well I don't know that. How I feel matters, and I wouldn't like what you did. My current gf knows better than you.

people like you are the reason we dont trust women.

it's just tasteless, why not just leave the fucking room? or tell him not to show you his penis?

dont tell your boyfrined and dont stop hanging out alone with other men.
just set better limits

Yes it's not okay and you fucking know it's not. You should never be alone with another man in your fucking bedroom in the first place. You're disloyal and disgusting and I hate people like you because they think we're all like you. I hope you get raped and it destroys you because it WILL be your fault.

Was it cheating that I had a female friend over and she ended up taking a shower then changing her clothes in my room? I've seen her naked before back when I was single so seeing her vagina is nothing to new to me. We were hanging out and she needed a shower. After the shower she came back to my room where her clothes are and without warning removed her towel and started changing her clothes. She knows I have a girlfriend. She didn't make any lewd remarks or try to come on to me, but I had a naked girl in my bedroom for a good minute or so.

Attached: beforeandafter.jpg (625x340, 58K)

why didn't you try to get some girl? your game is rusty. you dont want to be known as the boring girl si?

Don't listen to this cuck. It's obvious that you fucked the guy. Tell your bf what you did, accept the eventual breakup, and go be a thot somewhere else.