Autistic fem-bot with no family or friends here, anyone ever tried meeting up with another bot here? If so...

Autistic fem-bot with no family or friends here, anyone ever tried meeting up with another bot here? If so, how did it go? Was it awkward? Comfy? I planned on moving in with a bot a couple months back but I think he got scared off last minute and never heard from him again. I move around a lot because I have nothing to lose and feel like I never belong anywhere (moved three provinces this year) and I kind of want to move in with a bot this time. Will I regret this horribly?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Yeah sure, want me to green text it? Also you just want a bot from your country or just from wherever is okay?

how are you going to move in with a bot if theyre neets

Sorry sweetie. Under my rule there shall be no "moving around"
we got bills to pay

I'd prefer Canadian bots but anywhere is fine as long as you live alone honestly.

It will go great, I guarantee* it!

*exceptions may apply; this is a one time offer

I don't live alone but at some point I just wanna move out, I think both have to work towards that, don't expect the other to work and give you a free house for you, both in a relationship have to help each other out and support each other and everyway so there's that. And I'm from Europe not Canada

Tried it, got raped and abused. Would not recommend. It was kind of exciting though and I unironically miss that kind of dynamic now.

I'm not the kind of person to sit around and do nothing, been working everywhere I go and nearly have 8k saved in my account no worries. Europe sounds fun, where exactly?

Ah I'm sorry to hear that. I know, it's scary but it sounds kind of exciting. I don't mind being a fuckhole, I don't really care anymore.

>Tried it, got raped and abused. Would not recommend. It was kind of exciting though and I unironically miss that kind of dynamic now.
Lmao. Kill yourself

Well that's really nice, now I'm trying to find a job a possibly I got one already, just got a job interview in a couple of hours, I'm in France. But probably will move out to other country in the future, may I ask your age?

Are ya cute, OP? What are your hobbies?

I feel you user, I;m tempted to put an ad looking for a room mate just so it will be a weirdo. Unless you're a hideous beast then I'm sure anyone will take your offer up as long as you pay your share.

Attached: 1550539117585.jpg (804x802, 85K)

i met up with ciara/eliza today, she was really nice
a lot nicer than i expected

>can just move in with a guy any time
guess that's just another advantage women have

Attached: 1550370407748.png (732x633, 241K)

I don't live in your country but you seem interesting. I'd like to hear about your life, email me if you want someone to talk to

I've met up with up with 6 different bots of both genders. Some have been epic, some have been extremely short, and others ended not so great

Met up with a girl via a /soc/ state thread back in January. She's admitted to browsing Jow Forums and has occasionally referred to herself as a fembot.

It's been pretty comfy. We mostly snuggle and make out and watch movies and eat sushi when we both have the same days off and can be together.

YMMV, but I have no regrets about meeting girls from Jow Forums (previously dated a girl from /b/ for several years).

>I don't mind being a fuckhole, I don't really care anymore.
show us the wares

>some have been extremely short

Attached: Manlets, when will they ever learn.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

All the girls I've met through Jow Forums have been into sex-violence.

The first one was really super hot, so I'd agree to nearly anything she wanted me to do to her and found out I'm not into it, but it doesn't especially bother me, and her being into it was hot as fuck. Some weird meta-arousal thing.

Anyway, subsequent ones have been more chill, but have been pretty happy that I can give them what they want but don't get caught up and won't take it too far.

hahaha two of them were manlets, and surprisingly, they were also the ones that I only met one time. One guy I met and hung out for like 5 min with him and his dog. The other guy I spent the day with. Went to the aerospace space museum, ate pizza, played halo, and drank rum. This was with another bot that had become my friend at this point

>went to the aerospace space museum
DC? That's nearby-ish if you're down to gain another anecdote.

Nah, I wish. I've always wanted to go to DC. I'm more southwest US

You could try the next time there's an active thread.

Hmmm. If you ever plan to make the trip, post a thread about it. I doubt I'll see it, but I'd enjoy the serendipity of it if I did and try to meet you.

Sure, thatd be nice. I'm planning a trip somewhere this summer, and right now its between DC and upstate New York. I'll post and see if you swing by

>talking with someone
>lonely and want human contact
>get slightly worried when asking their location, feel equal relief and disappointment when they're far away
>get scared when meeting up is mentioned
>the inevitable ghosting is equally saddening as it is a relief
>still afraid of being kidnapped
I'm a 20 year old man
what the fuck is wrong with me

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1144, 236K)

I took in a neet fembot.
It is very nice and comfy.
I like having somebody to provide for, it feels right.

You have BPD and a fuckton of potential suitors. I hope you slit your wrists too hard.

If you go upstate, maybe OP is (or will be) in the Toronto-Kingston-Ottawa-Montreal corridor and we can go meet her, too (assuming you have a passport).

Is she a qt user?

Yeah I have a passport. Funny story on that too, I got it last year to meet up with user in Sweden. I got rushed shipping and everything, but they ghosted me. Sucked

I think she is quite cute.
Definitely cute enough to make me want to take care of her forever.

Fuck I'm so jealous.

of her

Was thinking of going to Stockholm last December, but the person I know there got crazy anxiety about the idea of me being in the city and missing the chance to meet up because of said crazy anxiety, so I didn't go.

Would've been the first stamps in my passport (Canada doesn't stamp if you drive).

Damn that's crazy man. Maybe we were talking to the same person, except mine was in Feb-March of 2018. They did have very bad anxiety and APD

You fuck her, right? Or is this some cuck shit?

That would be a VERY small world.

Name started with A.

Holy fuuuuck no way dude. Yeah it was an A, but had a real name that started with an L. They didnt use their real name though because they hated

delete this incel(bait) thread

Attached: 57DE7D80-80BD-4531-AFE4-D1FF33DCACB0.jpg (483x442, 19K)

Am I the only fembot that doesn't like aggressive sex?

We haven't had sex, but we do cuddle and are affectionate.
Both of us were not used to being around other people in any sort of close way, let alone anything intimate.
Human contact and touch is still pretty new for both of us, so we're easing into it.
I intend for us to share the rest of our lives with each other, there'll be plenty of time for that later.

You are so lucky, man. I would love to find a fembot like that to sare my life with.

I had a girl bot live with me (in my own home) for awhile she was a dumb bitch and would never pull her own weight so I kicked her ass out.

Still looking for another roomie.

i wish i had a fembot gf to take care of and provide for. Someone to be best friends with me, to take care of them and make them feel happy.

I don't even have any friends.

Different people. That would've been neat, though.

tfw no autistic fembot with no friends or family gf
i can be there friends and family

Do people really do that? Just move in with somebody they don't know?
I moved recently and have a spare bedroom I'm not using, but I'm kinda worried about taking in a stranger. What if they steal my shit and disappear? What if they're fucking psychos? What if they blackmail me or pull some crazy shit like saying I raped them or something?

Attached: q6.png (722x768, 304K)

>Do people really do that? Just move in with somebody they don't know?

uhh yes are you retarded? its called having a roommate

My previous roommates were all people I knew beforehand, like friends or work colleagues. I've never roomed with a complete stranger.

Would you move to Minnesota?

Attached: 1551053953034.gif (267x186, 184K)

OP if you're still here, I have a free room in my apartment. I live in Quebec.

Never meet any fembot or bot firts because I'm Brazilian there is no females who use Jow Forums around here and I really dont want to meet guys, second I don't think I'd go out of my way to meet people except onde time I met a girl from tinder to borrow a book but the book was actually pretty bad

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-202644_Video Player.jpg (1280x720, 429K)

Every time I see a Minnesotan, I wish you would shut up/fuck off.
t. Duluthian

I lived with a fembot for like 2 years. Good times were had.

Nevermind the bait OP but why would anyone in their right mind want to cohabit with another person? Just the thought fills me with disgust desu

To ease the loneliness or to save money (Provided both persons have an income)

Is it Lain? Dropped anime cuz it was kinda boring. Maybe one day will finally view it...
How similar are you to Tomoko?

Attached: W 666.jpg (1600x1200, 313K)

Any fembots in the lower midwest?

Well hey, buddy, stop being so rude.
What is your family from originally?
My father's side is from Norway and lived in Bimiji until my grand father moved to Saint Paul. As for my mother her great grand father was the leader of the band.

Attached: 1497755646770.jpg (238x183, 12K)

If you live in Ontario I'll room with you femanon. I dont give a shot either

My family is from "Fuck off on a Greyhound to California you fucking dickface"

Here is our family crest

Attached: GTFO.png (1131x667, 72K)

I tried to be nice guy, but I've had enough, move to Canada if you hate Minnesota so much. You're not a Minnesotan, you're a disgrace.

Attached: 1485220337131.png (163x209, 2K)

I hate milquetoast normalfaggots that have no respect. You probably drive like shit and speed like everyone else.
Nationalism is for losers with small penises.

I keep my distance on the road, you haven't seen speeding until you've seen people from Wisconsin drive, I live near Hudson River off of I-94. The highway goes from 70 to 55 mph going into saint Paul and they don't let up. I hate speeding.
All this flat land has made them careless.

>b-but I'm not as bad as the other normies!
you make anonymous facepalm :(
please stay within the designated speed limits

>Lives in the iron ranges
>Hates nationalism that stops China from dumping cheap steel

Right, because iron mining is such a booming industry! The harbor has never been busier!!!!
Dongbreath.

What's your problem? Not enough room on Jow Forums for two Minnesotans? Does it make you feel like less of a snowflake?
It's the only work you'll ever be fit for.

Attached: 1551108934167.jpg (922x715, 194K)

What's your problem? Why can't you separate yourself from the normalfaggots and not be an annoying cunt by following the law on the road?

Why do you constantly bring up driving?
I sometimes wonder if I'm talking to someone who's on the spectrum.
You seem fixated on driving, you brought it up first and you keep bringing it up.
Why would you assume every Minnesotan other than yourself is a bad driver?
What makes you so special, are you even from Minnesota?

>I'm an unapologetic normalfag
>I do what everyone else does
>I get angry when you call me out on it
This is why I hate you. Not because you're a Minnesotan, because you're a fucking retard. Kill yourself.

I couldn't imagine anything worse than living with a bot.

I bet you're not even fresh out of highschool.
You shouldn't be proud of being a robot, being 25 and never having had a gf is not fun for me. I feel like a failure.

It's obvious that you're a misanthrope, and by extension, a misogynist. Stop putting on the "nice guy" mask and taking it off. People are smarter than that and can see right through you. Use your brain for once and stop following herd mentality. Be real. Assume good intentions. Find the good in people. Obey the law. Go to church.

I go to church, but I don't see the good in people.
Also nice projecting.

>I go to church, but I don't see the good in people.
Then read your bible.

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?
John 10:34

...Anonymous! Don't tell me that you don't have a bible.

You're making Christian's look bad, stop.
You're not saying that out of love.

If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison--your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple.
Luke 14:26

why is this thread about minnesota now

Yes, but we are still commanded to love our neighbors as ourself. Because by whatever measure you judge you also will be judged, so be compassionate and loving and slow to judgement just as God is.

Tfw no neet friends to move together with so we can play Smash and DMC and watch anime.

So did we scare off OP?
Any other fembots wanting to live with robots?

I could use a live-in fembot too.

someone. male or female want to spend some time in spain? ill give a place to sleep food and a cat.

i work too much and my cat is alone too much time. just play with him or pet him or whatever

I just want an assertive goth gf to care for me

You can move to Texas and be my wife.

>Fuck I'm so jealous.
>of her
Girl? I'm looking for someone like that

Damn, I would definitely come to pet your cat, but sadly I'm not in Spain.

I hope you at least go to the U
imagine willingly living in duluth if you don't

I'm alone 2. No senpai/friends. In upper ny. Trying 2 get life good again.

hooked up with a few fembots it was nice we had a lot in common but the prevailing thing seemed to be that we were better suited to be friends than lovers. im thinking i should be dating a normie girl who doesnt know about the chans