Who else ****ing hates the word "sir"

Who else ****ing hates the word "sir".

Being a male sucks. It's pathetic, humiliating, subhuman, males are objectively worse looking than females, no one cares about males. I don't want it rubbed in my face in every customer service interaction. Retail employees call me sir when I'm the customer, and customers call me sir when I'm the employee.

Attached: dysphovision.png (536x1146, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4#t=2m7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw talking to a girl and she starts to refer to me as sir

Attached: 1552950639534.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

Sorry you feel that way, sir. Why don't you become a woman? You're clearly useless and ineffective as a man

Think about it like this. Knights used to be the only people referred to as sir. And if you get knighted you gain the prefix sir. I think its cool. Better than mr.

Being a man is the greatest thing on the fucking planet. If I was given the option of rebirth I would NEVER pick female.

Men are smarter and stronger than women in every way. We have every advantage, despite what you may perceive.

But go on, be a woman. Know that everyone can see that you're a troon, and everyone will think that you have a mental illness. You will never live a life like a natural woman would. You'll never escape your male features. And you will only ever find a partner as fucked up as you.

>tfw only 21 and people are starting to call me sir

Attached: 0 sneak.jpg (550x369, 42K)

>But go on, be a woman. Know that everyone can see that you're a troon, and everyone will think that you have a mental illness. You will never live a life like a natural woman would. You'll never escape your male features. And you will only ever find a partner as fucked up as you.

I never said im gonna become transgender. you know, it's possible to hate what you are and not try to change it. just live with it and be miserable and accept that you have to be miserable

I don't give a fuck if you call me the wrong name so long as I know you are talking to me.

it can be a habit, I call anyone serving me at a store or restaurant sir or ma regardless of age. It's just a habit.

Sir sounds cool. Ma'am sounds like it should be a nickname for "grandma."

women aren't half as attractive as they seem.
they hide behind makeup and clothes as a means of peacocking without actually putting the effort into being attractive.
the natural male form, one that has been properly cultivated, is much more suitable than a womans.

>people are actually self conscious about being called sir
Is this a fucking joke? I called every guy sir when I was a cashier, even teenagers, thats literally how to properly do service.

wtf does your image even mean, I'm not insane enough to grasp whatever ooga booga liberal arts african history class tier concept it's trying to convey

When people obsess over their body being "wrong," they think of all the stereotypes about being a man/woman and associate their self-hatred with these stereotypes. That's why transpeople get upset when you don't call them by their preferred pronouns.

hello sir please do the needful and remove yourself from this world

Just start yelling at people and demand they call you ma'am.

Attached: 8poqhm5f95721.jpg (789x481, 108K)

What'd they call you before? It's not like miss/ma'am. Young men get called sir just like old men.

Welcome to real life, bud. People will start calling you sir when you stop looking like a kid.

>complaining about being called by an honorific
I fucking WISH people called me sir. Im a 25 year old babyfaced manlet and half the time people call me
>bud
I might kill the next fucking normie that calls me bud. Its fucking insulting.

Attached: 1552098905212.jpg (720x656, 71K)

>me on the bottom left
Also fuck off OP

>I will take you outside and show you a sir

What did this retard think he was proving with this line?

If you make a tranny mad, they drop their act and behave like men without even thinking about it. It's pretty funny. It's like everything is just a delusional game and as soon as someone starts tearing down their fantasy walls, they tell you to shut the fuck up so they can get back to pretending.
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4#t=2m7s

im a babyfaced manlet too but i get called sir

I'm female and wish I was born male.

I know it's worse. I know you get treated worse, you get loved less, you get seen less. I know your life is worth less. I know it's harder to find love, and when you do, it's harder to keep it.

But I would trade all of that for a shot at creating something bigger than myself; for some way of changing the world. If I look in, all the way in, I can tell there's something passive about my nature. I can tell that I'm looking at it wrong. That I'm starting from the wrong point. I'm afraid that the only change I can effect on the world is through the mothering of my own genetic reproduction. I would die and die again for a chance at changing the world not by creating man, but by transcending him.

>I would die and die again for a chance at changing the world not by creating man, but by transcending him.

Precisely. All right-thinking men have this ambition.

Then do it. There's plenty of bitches who act like men. You don't have to be passive just because you have a cunt. I will tell you this though, being a man is just as hollow of an experience as you described being a woman as being. Men that say otherwise are just like the instagram niggers who act like they love their life just to show off to people who have it worse than them.

>plenty of bitches who act like men
That's just the problem. I have no desire to act like a man. I don't want to be artifice or imitation. That's not transcendence, that's just the art of lying. I want being a woman to have the possibility of transcendence, greater creation. If that is impossible, like I am afraid it is, then I want to be a man.

>that's just the art of lying
That's the case for the vast majority of men anyway. They just imitate "manly" shit they see other people do. The kind of man you're describing doesn't exist. All this "greater" creation shit you keep talking about is literally just a man's side of reproduction. It's done to either acquire sex in itself or to provide a more stable foundation for his lineage.

you stupid fucking plebeian, you're right that the majority of men don't transcend. To be male is to suffer for a shot at transcendence. To be female is to suffer for stability. There is no shot. I just want the shot.

I just want the shot. I'm going to take it anyway, and I'm going to fall flat on my fucking face. Maybe it'll send women back to the stone age, but at least men will stop hating themselves again.

I don't hate men, I'm just talking to a crazy cunt who thinks there's literal gods among men. When in actuality, everyone just throwing shit against the wall and you're worshiping what sticks.

There are no more gods among men, but there once were. Back before men hated themselves for being men.

I doubt it. I dare you to find a group of people who worship a more debased, entry-level form of masculinity than the manosphere.

>I doubt it.
>I dare you to find a group of people who worship a more debased, entry-level form of masculinity than the manosphere.
This is a non-sequitor. I'm talking about the past. You're talking about the present.

Jesus was a real person, you know that right? Authority was so little consolidated that the words of a single man who wanted to effect change on some stupid usurious jews actually managed to transform the entire course of western civilization.
And don't get me started on Hitler.

>Jesus was a real person, you know that right?

I mean, he was as real as King Aurhur was. We have a lot of great stories about him but not even the four canonical gospels can get their facts straight.

>Authority was so little consolidated that the words of a single man who wanted to effect change on some stupid usurious jews actually managed to transform the entire course of western civilization.

On the contrary, St. Paul is responsible for changing the world. Appropriately enough, he did by taking Jesus' words, filing off anything authentic about them, and then preaching them to the very people who executed him.

>And don't get me started on Hitler.

The failed painter scat fetishist manlet suicide meme guy?

>On the contrary, St. Paul is responsible for changing the world. Appropriately enough, he did by taking Jesus' words, filing off anything authentic about them, and then preaching them to the very people who executed him.
Good evidence for my argument.

>The failed painter scat fetishist manlet suicide meme guy?
Whom, for some reason, you know so very much about.

How do memes become memes?

What do you mean OP? Being called Sir legit makes my pp go diamondos and I feel like a Chad

>be in army
>be NCM because /nocollege/
>literally calling like half the people I know sir/ma'am due to rank and where I work
>buddy is an Lt.
>use first names with him and smoke weed with him all the time
>be super wrecked on Bubba Kush one day
>'Hey user, I just realized. Sir is just a short form for officer"

I've been called sir since the age of 15-16. No problem with that. They still know you are young. They just show you basic signs of respect.

This is just pathetic.

You're getting carried away in your own fantasy of what a man is. If you want to actually change the world as a woman you can do it. First step to "manning up" if you ever decide to get off your lazy ass is that you never let the circumstances of your birth control your destiny. Learn something and use your natural talents to your advantage. Think "I have" rather than "I have not".

Women have made great contributions to world history since the dawn of time. Don't meme yourself into believing freudian psychology just because of some dumbasses on a Korean knitting forum.

>males are objectively worse looking than females
facially maybe, men take way better care of their bodies

>Women have made great contributions to world history since the dawn of time
women have a few guest star appearances in history.