I'm majoring in philosophy and psychology. Will I regret it? I'm not a brainlet (34 ACT, 5 on AP Calc exam)...

I'm majoring in philosophy and psychology. Will I regret it? I'm not a brainlet (34 ACT, 5 on AP Calc exam), but I do not enjoy hard STEM classes while I really enjoy philosophy and psychology. My tuition is almost free and I go to a well known, selective university. What do you guys think?

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (903x960, 52K)

Yes use your degree to fix robots

REMINDER THAT YOUR MAJOR DOES NOT MATTER THAT MUCH. INTERNSHIPS MATTER 10x AS MUCH AS MAJORS. IF YOU INTERN EVERY SUMMER, YOU WILL GET A JOB, REGARDLESS OF MAJOR. STOP OBSESSING ABOUT YOUR MAJOR, WHICH NO ONE WILL GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IN 4 YEARS, AND DO WHAT YOU WANT. PICK A CAREER WITHIN REACH, AND GET INTERNSHIPS IN THAT FIELD. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP, HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS

What school do you go to? The name itself can help a lot of job interviews.

Don't want to say, but it's in this list of similar schools: Vanderbilt, Northwestern, WUSTL, Johns Hopkins

>robots r the way of da future!!!!!!

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I didn't say that. I said fix robots. I guess you're the real brainlet here

Never get into a field that you dislike, it never works out, stay with what you enjoy and have a passion for and the benefits will eventual find you, but I recommend going out and getting internships and other programs that will give you experience in what you enjoy, it helps A LOT

Can you get into I/O psychology somehow? If you do, and save up for a Prince2 certification you'll be able to grab a project manager job for an easy 60k. I'm currently at 70k and constantly being headhunted

the use of >
doesnt mean you actually said it means you implied it
get off this website you fucking newfag

How is saying that he should fix robots implying that they are the future? Explain

do u have small pp syndrome?

You're double majoring? That you will regret.
Otherwise, it doesn't matter. A BA isn't really all that outstanding on a resume in 2019

your implying that in the future, a demand for repairing robots is going to be large and therefore more robots will be prevalent in society

God damn I've never seen this much newfaggotry.
Was referring to the users of this board.
>ROBOT9001
>robots

Are you saying there isn't a demand for psychologists? There are a lot of robots in society. Honestly I have no idea what you're on about

Oh and by robots I mean mentally ill loners I forgot the normies invaded r9k so robot means something else

well id like to thank all of you
with this new information that i am a tard I have finally decided to blow myself up in a synagogue, thank you

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

My roommate was a philosophy major. Now she is 29 and still working at a bakery as a cashier.
Do whatever you want.

Shoot for med school and go into clinical psychiatry. Gotta suffer through some stem courses, but it's the best route to job security with and actually use a psych degree.

Why would you even post without knowing such a simple and fundamental aspect of this board? Holy shit newfags are getting worse and worse

r9k is dead
origl