Even if you managed get a girlfriend, what then?

Even if you managed get a girlfriend, what then?

What is there to talk about? She won't care about video games. Movies maybe but you are pushing your luck. She won't share your politics, even she did, complaining about SJWs gets old fast.

Eventually she will probably get bored of you and if she is even a 5/10 you will have constant competition of men trying to steal her from you. Even marriage doesn't guarantee her interest in you lasts. Her attraction is a temporary state that you need to work hard to keep, so you better be interesting.

What is the point in it all? Is it really even worth it?

Attached: 3345F355-144D-4BE6-BF42-0E066057AE06.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

thats why you find a girlfriend similar to you

This is true, if you go for basic sluts or something similar.

I've never got that far. All I knew was that feel

when no gf

She would be rimming and worshipping my body until I get bored of her then I beat her into submission

This is what always stops me from going out and getting a gf, any time I find myself actually considering it. So many relationships fail now, it's just not worth it.

>Even if you managed get a girlfriend [ . . . s]he won't care about video games.
UHM EXCUSE ME SWEETIE, I'M A GIRL GAMER AND PROUD OF IT

>What is there to talk about? She won't care about video games. Movies maybe but you are pushing your luck. She won't share your politics, even she did, complaining about SJWs gets old fast.

I don't think I want or am able to get to the "gf" stage without some artistic or creative connection.

Bond over similar music/bands/artists, ask about her religious views, if she believes in anything paranormal. Discuss conspiracy theories. a lot of women watch netflix, too. find something comfy for the two of you to watch together.

Attached: download.jpg (183x276, 6K)

You give women the choice to be along for the ride in your life. You placate them in conversation. Men have important shit to deal with. Women deal with the trivialities of rearing children and keeping a man around to make children. I'm not even talking like a seething incel here. I'm not, I fuck chicks all the time. Women are not gods who bestow pussy upon the worthy

>Even if you managed get a girlfriend, what then?
Go out on cute dates and be more confident like the last time I had a gf.
>What is there to talk about? She won't care about video games. Movies maybe but you are pushing your luck.
I do more than play videogames or watch movies. I watch anime and read manga. Joke's on you.
>She won't share your politics, even she did, complaining about SJWs gets old fast.
Joke's on you again, I'm an anarchocommunist, we fucking invented being an SJW. I can tone it down to neoliberal levels.
>Eventually she will probably get bored of you and if she is even a 5/10 you will have constant competition of men trying to steal her from you. Even marriage doesn't guarantee her interest in you lasts. Her attraction is a temporary state that you need to work hard to keep, so you better be interesting.
I play multiple instruments and, for some reason, I have an eventful life. I literally try to be a shut in and just end up having more crazy shit happen. She'll get bored of my pedantry before my life.
>What is the point in it all? Is it really even worth it?
Yes. But only with the right waifu

My gf likes videogames.
We have the same political alignment, even if we don't care about polictics much.
Even after a year we haven't run out of topics to talk about.

I have a gf and we talk about all sorts of stuff, she doesn't share all my political views but she's pretty intelligent so we discuss about them to find a common ground and have a lot of fun, plus we talk about each other, about our friends and about common interests since we have a lot in common other than gaming

Women don't have personalities themselves yet they hang out with each other, ie they;re used to hanging out with uninteresting people. A women's version of a deep bond is a lot more shallow than one between guys.

>Is it really even worth it
worth what? stop being a fag an get some pussy its not that hard. who cares if she leaves, at least you got it in, your acting like a little bitch honestly

There's so much more we could do than just talk, we can watch movies together, listen to music, try new foods at different restaurants, cook for each other or together, go for walks, teach each other or study something new together, go out and explore nature, the list goes on.

I just don't want to be alone anymore.

Attached: 1550098408951.jpg (326x319, 35K)

Try to get a girlfriend and see for yourself. There will be times where there's a lot to talk about while there are also times where there's not much to talk about. That's not an issue. Take the girl out on a nice date, have fun and enjoy her presence. Maybe even fuck her brains out if you guys are on that level. If you're bad at talking to her, read books on it, read articles etc. Same if you're bad at sex and picking places to go on dates. As for the guys trying to get with your girl, she could always say no to the guys if she really likes you. If not, leave. It's that easy. Don't be insecure or you'll ruin things, don't be abusive, don't do dumb shit like cheat on her or anything. Also, Don't Marry a girl just to keep her interested, it's a waste of money. Interest could be temporary, but it could also last for a while, maybe up to old age. But what's important is that you get your experience and actually learn from different relationships.

you are what's wrong with this board.

>complaining about SJW's
i'm an internationalist. but i do like to complain about SQW's.

You have to establish a Masculine-Feminine dynamic.

I'm 30, male and never had gf. So used to be single, that I'd not even know what to do with a woman at this point.

Talking is just a mene females impose on unattractive men. If the guy is hot she won't minding being silent 99% of the time. I've seen couples where they do not utter a single word, they just look at their cellphone for hours

Still looking for.

Attached: 15520460272300.png (572x755, 277K)

What about our parents or grandfathers? How could our ancestors get a wife and start a sweet and lovely family? (for those without a family with a dark/sad past, of course)

Attached: 664700_8846f06135cb40e0a90e1fc3fbbf54f3.jpg (400x265, 34K)

to have kids which can do better in life than yourself.
That's something that lives on and cant be taken away.

I'm actually in a relationship for two years now. I'm 21 and she's four years older. We have sex every time we meet and talk about different things, but we don't have to ALWAYS be talking, sometimes it's just nice to lie with her and cuddle in bed... which often leads to sex.

Of course its worth it, hence why its one of the primary goals of 99.9% of the world's adult population.

what do you mean "what then"? you do what only two people in a consensual relationship can do.

It's scary to say but I am rapidly entering the "grown up stage" of my life. The ideal female partner for me now is focused on the things I am focused on:
>stacking bread
>finding & financing a living space
>having child(ren)
>waiting for the abyss
So far nothing

Thats beautiful poetry my guy

Attached: 1550048859894.jpg (1425x1372, 357K)

fucking goals man

>As for the guys trying to get with your girl, she could always say no to the guys if she really likes you. If not, leave.
this
this
this
If there's a chance she'll cheat on you if she finds someone slightly more attractive than you then she's not worth it, and your relationship will definitely go downhill sooner or later

no i know you're not
user, turn off your computer rn, brush your teeth, go outside, approach a girl and talk to her.
do this in a regular basis and you will thank me

no shit having a gf is like having a second fucking job. you have to "game" her and show no weakness round her 24/7. also even if you do everything right it doesn't mean she is not going to cheat.

I thought about this. The only way a women could be interested in me if she needs something I provide by default.
>bad looks
>bad personality
>bad everything
So nothing.

This but I'm 35 years old.

Just pump and dump like Leo does

>Even if you managed get a girlfriend, what then?
you talk and fuck and shit like that

>What is there to talk about?
fucking anything

>She won't care about video games.
she does, more than me, i think

>Movies maybe but you are pushing your luck.
likes those as well

>She won't share your politics
true but i got her to dislike the kike vermin and (((capitalism)))

>complaining about SJWs gets old fast.
that's enterntainment not actual politics

>you will have constant competition of men trying to steal her from you.
literally nope

>Is it really even worth it?
yep

Tbh, it's easier than i expected it to be, i used to read Jow Forums all the time back in summer of '18 and was super depressed about never finding a gf but well i did it

>anarchocommunist
isn't that just communism?
also fuck you kike

if you really find someone you are compatible with and fall in love with each other yes its absolutely worth it. a lot of late bloomers tend to latch onto their first gf or crush who reciprocates because its such a breathe of fresh air after being lonely for so long but sometimes you have to admit this isnt someone you can spend the rest of your life with

do you go outside? i got a girl cause i went outside, unironically

>internationalist
f
a
g

I don't know
Everytime no imagine having a GF all I see is doing is cuddling but we can't cuddle all the time
But I can't carry a conversation, I'm not pleasant to be around, I don't care for things I don't enjoy, and I probably don't share a lot of interests with any potential gf

So I'm probably better off alone
But it doesn't feel that way

thats why you date me op. i care about those things as much as you do

>Movies maybe
She'll probably have a different taste of yours. She'll be wanting to watch shitty movies with you.

What a meme. You'll never find a bitch similar to you.

There are only basic sluts out there. Stop dreamming.