Why haven't you taken the white nationalism pill yet, r9k?

Why haven't you taken the white nationalism pill yet, r9k?

Attached: download (12).jpg (192x262, 15K)

Because I don't like killing innocent women and children.

>Why haven't you taken the white nationalism pill yet, r9k?
because im not white

Because its gay and bluepilled
Civnat forever faggot
>But you are cucked by le niggers
Nah dog, Nogs get cucked by civnats.
Civnat chads represent

Attached: joker.jpg (215x235, 15K)

>wh*te nationalism

Attached: 1550878944228.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Im mentally unfit to be of any use to them, and surely would be executed if they came into power.

Without a Hitler you've got no hands and no feet.

Attached: 839i.jpg (811x652, 94K)

Civnats
>win elections
>reform society
>have beautiful mulatto babies who go on to give you white grandchildren
Ethnats
>project their fantasies onto civnat politicians
>murder innocent people when they realize that they aren't at all relevant in the west
>have absolutely no potential as a political movement because the number of pure white people decreases every second
Take the civnat pill user.

Attached: yui4590834.jpg (706x655, 72K)

>why haven't you taken the white nationalism pill yet?
Because in the late 1700s, the British had to flee from an authoritarian monarch to practice their own religion, only to be forced to give their money to the same rich king an ocean away
Because in 1845 the Irish part of my family had to flee from famine, and the capitalists refused them work
Because every single group you call "white" has fled persecution or been denied help by those with power. The vast majority of europeans never held power, the vast majority of whites have no power. They've just been convinced to hate others without power in order for the powerful to avoid their share of the blame.
>"At what point did poor European people - that used to rebel against the ones that forced them to work landthey didn't own, and die with nothing of their own . . . what was it that turned their hearts so that they startto identify with power, even though they're powerless; identify with wealth, even though they're broke?"
The white nationalism pill is just another group looking to brainwash for power

I don't know. I've been lurking alt-right websites for years and it seems like WNs cannot form any kind of coherent community worth joining. They invariably fall into infighting over matters of personality, and are dangerously prone to grandiose thinking ("day of the rope, etc.). When you're a nationally-recognized political force with platform and roadmap more detailed than "get ride of stinky brown people at some point", get back to me.

Wh*toids can't be robots

The absolute state of r9kuckold!!!!!!

Sad!

Attached: kIXaguEu.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>everyone I don't like is exactly the same

>posting memes from 2015/2016
>hurr if you don't agree with ethnic nationalism you are a cuck!
Shouldn't you be out shooting up a mosque or something boomer?

Attached: you 45345.png (1280x720, 614K)

Because a lot of whites are just as degenerate as negros. Giving them a pass over a morally superior negro or Asian would be retarted.

I don't care for being on a watch list.

a white ethno state will never happen, why waste your time fantasizing about it?

Being a white nationalist as a robot is what makes you a cuckold. I'm not gonna be a nationalist for the same people that bullied me in school and continue to shit on me whenever they can. Normies are all the same, white or black doesnt matter.

because there's no more reason to be proud of being white than there is for being proud to be black

Low IQ detected + originality

Attached: Political ideology.jpg (590x472, 22K)

>White nationalism
>MAGA frog

You've really been headfucked by Zion haven't you?

Attached: breatheinboi.jpg (720x889, 58K)

because i have a triple digit iq

Because I'm native so it doesn't benefit me so that would be possibly the most retarded shit I could possibly do.
i guess i would be a whiteaboo

Its a psyop to make people think drumpf is anything but a jew kike lover

shut up faggot jew trying to divide everyone instead of remembering you stole all the gold.

> pol spam for the 999999th time

because i dont care about ethnic nationalism despite some jokes made

Attached: whats my age again.jpg (925x864, 56K)

He asked you to swallow the white nationalism pill, not the mudslime pill.
l2r kiddo

Based robot, fuck all normies regardless of race

>no source, literally just a graph
What the fuck is with this board and Jow Forums and the inability to source shit.
>Jow Forums posts graph of how much smarter white, jews and asians are
>graph literally has no source
This shit goes both ways. Posting a graph without sources for data is like posting a good panel from a doujin but no source

>extremely left most intelligent
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at least try and make it believable. there's a reason people tend to move towards the right as they get older.

there's tons of sourced data for blacks being dumb though. it's basically a fact.

>people tend to go to the right when they're older
25 is your peak, so that would make sense that as you mentally decline you become more conservative. 65% of PhD holders are Democrats, 25% independent and 10% republican. US GOP has been pushing anti-college education shit for decades. Sorry you're retarded.
>it's almost like the purpose of this graph is to be equally absurd to antisemitic/anti-immigrant right wingers who disingenuously use statistics with illogical conclusions
Congrats, you're playing yourself.

>being this retarded
Sounds like a low-IQ right winger to me

Attached: pew-growing-shares.png (640x354, 14K)

I've seen more legit sources come from Jow Forums and other white nationalist sites
Most of the time when I see debates with both parties using sources, 9 times out of 10 its something like a national paper that when you go see how they got their data, is usually a survey or something absurd like that.

Jow Forums's sources are usually outdated but stuff like seeing combined averages of 10000 SAT scores by race is bretty gud data compared to self submited surveys.

College is geared toward women, and has been for awhile now. And women are liberal. But women also create shitty liberal ideas, and then put them in to place, and continue to remain depressed at a higher rate than men. Women can't really think about things like a man can, but passing college isn't difficult. You just have to do the grind.

>self submitted survey
Literally proving point. Nothing stops me from saying I have doctorate and am a full blown nazi on these things

>using the raw statistic and not interpretation of the data by professionals as included in their papers
You're retarded. Hope you know that. Literally every single study that examines IQ between races recognizes the correlation does not equal causation. You'd have to actually read the study, though.
>women are this
>women are that
>muh broad generalizations about women
Gtfo low-IQ faggot

based and whitepilled ori

>conservatives totally have more college degrees
Full on cackling at how stupid you are

Attached: 1552177799389.jpg (900x924, 200K)

Yes I know that IQ is most commonly related to socio economic factors but its extremely easy to see how Jow Forums sources interpret their data. Of course a wealthy black man is going to have a higher IQ than a poor Hispanic.

But self submitted survey's and having poor interpretations is fucking terrible. Nothing about them is genuine. In the last 6 months I've answered surveys with answers varying from me being a communist with a PhD but no job to a neo nazi with no high school who makes 150k a year.

Anyone who takes things like the source you posted as fact is being misled and chooses to ignore the truth that people lie all the fucking time and 10 questions is an awful way of guaging political identity. You need to have extensive surveys which force the respondent to get involved and act as a filter to the idiots who answer falsely.

I'm not gonna go through and source everything I say. Just goes to show how far behind you are on thinking. Almost all liberals are female.

>Yes I know that IQ is most commonly related to socio economic factors
No it's not, it's biology, race included. That guy is an idiot and you're trying to pander to him. Stick up for yourself, moron.

They're too busy working trades making 120k a year at 25 years old to go to college.

i feel as if college radicalizes people, from this graph

you're fucking retarded lol, the left is literally the position of the less able trying to make the world less difficult, the right is the position of the more able trying to not have to do as much for the left.

Nah IQ is pretty much determined by socio economic factors. Look at SAT scores by county in the US. Poor counties in rust belt states with predominantly white population have poor SAT scores just as poor black areas do. There's a reason why most blacks that you see in college that got in due to diversity are still dumb as shit compared to ones that came from wealthy families.

>if you're not a conservative you are obviously radical

not dumb enough

To be honest with you I don't hate immigrants as people, but I am aware of the racism towards whites and when push comes to shove I'm going to be for whites, for my own safety.

Studies have found exactly the opposite of what you're saying. Also, look up the Hjernevask documentary on jewtube.

This desu. And Im saying this as someone who got into school on a full ride for being a quarter native. Life as a minority in 2019 is ez mode

Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks user. I might be wrong. My sources are old as fuck.

>education radicalizes
People often fear what they're too stupid to understand. Such as the government.
>conservatives are all making 6 figures
So conservatives are the elitists? At least you're honest about exploiting workers. You'll be strung up with the rest of your ilk.
>implying I asked for a source
No, I'm just simply calling you retarded. I don't have the time to teach you statistical analysis, take a class.
>sound and fury, signifying nothing
I have long passed the days where I attempt to reason with the unreasonable. Instead, I revel in their lack of reason. Sorry, I do not give a shit about your feelings, nor opinions, nor your anecdotes, etc.

>this is how economics works
Someone has been having too much Breitbart Brain Detergent(tm)

where did you get economics from? that's just a fact about the right and left, lefties are more about equity and righties are about equality.

It's definitely a good one. If you're anything like me, you'll watch the whole thing binge style.

Shit, didn't know I needed to know statistical analysis to read a paper's abstract. Yeah, I'm retarded for sure. Are you a liberal, my friend?

i worship my own goddess, she says that white nationalism is wrong and horrible because they want to kill beautiful women.

>ignoring the fact that time is an investment and a filter when it comes to studies
Jesus Christ you're making me feel bad for being slightly left of centre. Wanna know how I can tell you didn't do well in statistics?

>willingly associate with retards who are more preoccupied with what colour someone is than with the fact the entire planet's ecologically fucked
priorities

Left and right are economic dimensions you absolute fucking pleb.
>"how can I call him a lib'rul"
Wanna know how I know you're retarded? I don't give a shit if you're "left" or "right". Get it yet?

Yeah I wouldn't wanna come out as a liberal either. People are gonna think you're pretty dumb, lol.

Whew lad, you want some fries with all that sodium chloride?
Did I not jump into your convenient box? No surprise you have to force it kek

Because I took the extinction-ism pill instead and am indulging my hedonistic desires while making the earth less habitable for future humans.

I'm not a white nationalist, I want a white ethno state that focuses on eugenics and clean our gene pool. We got our own dums dums.

That said I would like other races to also do this and then we could be on a true MAD and not 2 boomers larping. Entire nations willing to die for their ideologies, there is aesthetic to that

It's funny because here in europe none of the white nationalists are actually really white. Most of them have kikey hazel eyes, dark hair, nonwhite bone structures, etc.
In Norway where I live there is an organisasion called nordfront that sometimes does marches and rallies in my town, and I go because I like their music (though I'm not a white nationalist or even a nationalist at all, I just get to learn fun tunes for when I go cycling or camping with bros), and when I talk to the guys there, a good half of them are second generation immigrnats from the balkans which is funny because to me they're basically Turks genetically. I'm not particularly aryan by my country's standards, but it has happened that I was the whitest person in a room full of white nasionalists.

real white people don't actually need to prove to anyone that they're white, and white nationalism is juste a cope really.
A bit of nationalism is ok, not being a big fan of niggers and jews is ok (for objective material reasons, if you're european), but basing your entire personal and political identity on this is a bit dumb, no?

trump is a kike you fucking retard.

>inb4 muh 4D chess!!!!

you can be both a native and white nationalist
I have
niggers dont belong in the anericas, kys kike