Who here /poor hygiene/

Who here /poor hygiene/

Attached: 2C6604D9-D30B-4AD3-9904-C29E580D0B29.jpg (631x571, 104K)

my bed has blood stains all over it and sheets have been same for like 6 months, pillow is all bloody as well.
I dont have bad acne though, pimple sometimes and tahts it.
its hormones desu, although a clean face will help

I change my bed sheets every 2 weeks, change my clothes every 3 days, and shower every 3 days. It is not working out for me. I feel gross but I don't have the energy to do it more.

yea i got plenty of acne (?) on my ass and a bush around my 5,1inch penor, and let's not forget about pectus excavatum and just generally greasy skin. you cant really see im fat when im wearing full clothes or from afar. I just feel like killing myself about everyday

>pic related not me but thats about the depth of my p.e.

Attached: images(2).jpg (237x213, 4K)

Just get one of those waterproof phone cases and you can shitpost while showering. Much easier

Ever since i started growing out my hair i take a shower every other fay instead of everyday is this normal

The more I shower the worse it gets for some reason.

I get better looking skin after a few days hiking without a shower.

i thought that i wrote this at first cause same, i didnt even wash them cause i'm lazy. i've been sleeping in blood for months.

pubes are 5 inches long

>i didnt even wash them cause i'm lazy. i've been sleeping in blood for months
Nice, I will post a pic of my pillow and bed

Same as you. It's working well though, I'm not the sort of person that sweats and smells a lot naturally. Also shave off my hair and beard every week

Requesting pics of your wooly mammoth

it's the exercise m8. it can help your complexion.

posted pic in a interesting original way

Attached: blood pillow.jpg (1920x2560, 1.07M)

Jesus fucking christ user it looks like a murder

How the fuck?? I have bad acne and all I have is a handful of spots and 1 or 2 smudges. Looks fucking damp with blood

my pillow looked like that for a while before i changed my pillowcase. happened because i hurt myself though. was hammered and was sitting on the tailgate of my truck, faceplanted onto asphalt. just went back to playing DaSIII with a friend then went to bed. woke up, blood was fucking everywhere. my pillow, bed, underwear, wall. shit fucked my face up real bad

I had a similar stain (although smaller) when a zit in my ear popped as I slept. Luckily I had a towel on my pillow and the pillowcase didn't get hit.

The only truly patrician way to play Dark Souls.

absolutely hammered and bleeding everywhere? yeah, it was pretty fuckin great. i can't remember anything after faceplanting and lying there for a while, but apparently we beat a boss that i have no memory of fighting after i got back.

>Jesus fucking christ user it looks like a murder
I got fucked up drinking and kept taking valiums and then I was cutting myself up to get my mum to give me more valiums to calm down lel.
I did it a few times, she doesnt know alcohol and valiums fuck you up even more so I got worse and worse.

Dont mix alcohol and benzos.... I quit drinking after that night but.
not from acne
I havent noticed any hygiene issues DESU

you're right, not a hygiene issue. i was just making a comment because i felt like it.