What happened to passionate guys...

What happened to passionate guys? What happened guys being able to pick up on a girls body language indicating that she want to kiss, grabbing her and smooching her? What happened to sweeping a girl off her feet and carrying her like a princess? What happened to guys losing themselves in wholesome adoration for a girl and suddenly hugging them?

It feels like the current thing with guys now is to be as emotionally guarded as possible while asking for sex in the form of text messages like hey wanna fuck lol.

Attached: dbhd.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you know about the frogs?

It's called toxic masculinity newfriend

Why risk rejection or ridicule when you can hide behind a screen or use an app that sets you up with people who are already into you

Turns out women don't actually like that. Turns out men don't actually want to act like that.

It was something you do because everyone else did it not because it's good.

I'm afraid of misreading the situation and doing the wrong thing.

I wish i could act like that but my autism gets in the way

Metoo and its precursors. Basically, "polite society" has been shitting on non-verbal communication for decades, to the point where people are pressured to become socially retarded.

pound me too happened, and decade of propaganda championed by women that posits masculinity as toxic and unacceptable.

The ROI of the modern woman is less than the RAI

Feminism turned wrongly interpreting signals from a mistake into sexual assault. Why would anyone risk that shit?

we turned our eyes from mortal flesh and satisfaction upwards to the heavens in search of God, so we may seek an insatiable desire to keep us idle from the pain of dealing with our humanity

Attached: 1536816437491.jpg (500x729, 79K)

>Do any of those things and not Chad
>Sexual assault or even rape charges

It's not worth it anymore, only Chad can get away with it. It's not like guys don't want to do it or that they can't tell, it's just not worth the risk so they don't.

Women essentially legally neutered men that aren't Chad, which I suppose is exactly what they want.

Feminism happened which was followed up by me too.

>It feels like the current thing with guys now is to be as emotionally guarded as possible while asking for sex in the form of text messages like hey wanna fuck lol.
That's your fuckboy/chad
Let me tell you how thing work in my life. Hopefully this can be some indication of the norm.
>was on the set a few days ago, just extra work
>got fitted for the role
>girls doing the fitting called me cute a few times
>just skimmed over it, make mental notes to not get involved and just get it over with
>treat them the same as anyone else, just try to make conversation and try not to talk more than necessary
>next day was the actual shoot
>hairdresser made sure my hair was how it should be, nothing out of place for the scene
>made some vaguely complimentary remarks while talking to me
>made some light conversation to be polite, constantly reminding myself to keep to myself
>finished the shoot and went back to get changed into my own clothes and fill out the paperwork so I could get paid
>drove the 100 miles back home
And that about sums up how it is when I have to speak to a female.
Don't ask them out, don't even attempt to flirt (however you even do that), ignore anything that could be construed as an advance, suppress whatever small amount of social awareness I even possess, just get the interaction over with asap while trying to appear not out of the ordinary.
Online, I talk to nobody. It's easier than having to deal with it irl, shutting it out is as simple as not doing it at all.

So never try? sounds awful

You're apparently talking to Jow Forums guys. Sesrch elsewhere

This doesn't exist in real life retard, stop watching so much anime

tldr; why isn't my life like in my Chinese drawings. Uhh I don't know user.

You females did this, you devalued your pussy so much the men did too.
>feminism
>polygamy is normal
>multiple partners is normal
>virginity is a curse

it seems like pedophillia is the next step for females to destroy society.

>never accepts inferiority and sees it as a curse
>never submits to males
I personally just turned cold for females permanently, they approach me but i just ignore them cause i know they will bring nothing but trouble and waste my goddamn valueable time.

>feminism and metoo killed romance
Only if you're a rapist. Which, from the sounds of it, you are.

>grab a girl
>get arrested for a rape attempt
Fuck that

exactly, this is how i function aswell.
Just turn a blind eye to women, they are always trouble.
Unlles for business transactions, or general politeness. further nothing.

>feminism bad NPC
I'm sure the incel has all sorts of copes with why his sex life blows

>What happened guys being able to pick up on a girls body language indicating that she want to kiss, grabbing her and smooching her?

That still happens. It's just smarter to ask first so you don't get slapped with a lawsuit. Bitches got all these fantasies about dudes being able to read their minds then get mad whenever a neckbeard misreads a signal and tries to fingerfuck them.

Attached: 1551994118351.png (500x522, 133K)

#MeToo happened

Pat yourself on the back, idiot.

Attached: fales rape culture.png (999x3072, 1.59M)

Same for me. The sweet dream of pic related died a long time ago
Now I just do my business, focus on making money and being happy with my hobbies
There seem to be more males than females on this planet anyway, so no need to join the hunt when there's no ((((prey))))

Attached: 1511647639503.jpg (285x324, 17K)

feminism is what happened, fag

I dont hate girls. I dont mind them if they treat me fairly, I'll treat them fairly in return. But I'm just not interested at all, I'm fine alone. I heard too much stories ofpainful breakups in comparison to long-lasting passionate relatioships. I never tried to ask a girl out, and I probably wont change that any time soon.

Attached: basement-level-abandoned-textile-mill--10690.jpg (610x407, 73K)

Roastie spotted have fun trying to settle down in youre 30s after youre finally done riding the cock carrousel but the only males who give a single shit about your wrinkled garbage bag pussy are your cats

Just want to add before you screaming INCEL Im a guy in his late twenties who just bagged a fresh off the assembly line 18 year old qt meanwhile no one will even glance at you when youre my age feels truly good being a male

No girl has ever liked me in a way that would allow me to be romantic how I want to

be careful there feminist, what you call toxic masculinity is really you attempting to abolish idiocy in men (somehow you managed to think up an even more herculean task than abolishing rape), but in this case idiocy in men is exactly the thing that feminism depends on.

"toxic masculinity" will be the downfall of feminism, you're going to take out the very men whose shoulders you stand on, the idiots.

To quote a wise man:

"Chivalry is dead, and women killed it."

It's life, you make do with the hand you're dealt. My hand is just a losing one, is all. I try to focus on other things instead, dwelling on it isn't healthy.
I'd rather be alone where the only prison I'm in is my head than get sent to prison because I misinterpreted something or made the wrong move or whatever.

>thinks I'm female
Nah, I'm just not a retard
>I got qt 18yo girl
Sure you did, that's why you're on Jow Forums crying about feminism and how you can't initiate romance with a woman because of it.
I also like to LARP. I'm 6'7, 300lbs (4% bodyfat BTW), dark skinned and I can transform into a fucking fighter jet

Well women made it clear that behaviour was unacceptable and the threat of getting your life ruined now hangs over your head if you try to initiate something without expressed approval.

>that projection
>assmad that I can get the young ones while hes stuck busting nuts into a sock
Stay mad my friend

Attached: 89EC0CA6-004E-469A-9F48-DCB504BB2AF8.jpg (379x549, 69K)

What kinda dweeb do you need to be to get cited about getting rejected.

>you're a female
>okay well you can't get young girls!
Nigga young girls are the easiest game there is lol. Literally bragging about shooting fish in a barrel because you lost your virginity recently?

It was made riskier.
Instead of getting a slap on the cheek, a subtle mistake is the end of his career.
Not worth it.

>being able to stand up against the literal billions of men that want to be with a young, fertile woman
Not him, but you're severely downplaying his achievement.

What happened to passionate women?
What happened to girls being able to pick up on a guy's body language indicating that he wants to fuck, not arguing or a sandwich? What happend to feminine girls who didn't expect to be treated like princess but acted in ways that made it deserving they would be? What happened to girls losing themselves in wholesome adoration of their husband and wanting too build a home together?

It feels like the current thing with girls now is to be emotionally drained whores from the perpetual fucking around and broken relationships asking for being cared for after having destroyed their ovaries and life, repeating "just another chad and then I can settle lol"

Because everything is considered rape now. If you misread a signal, it feels like you're fucked.

>literal billions of men that want young women
>thinks it's difficult to get young women
It's not. At all. 18 year olds are extremely naive, easily manipulated and even easier to impress.
Shit, driving alone wins you brownie points with 18 year olds. It's not an acheivement to fuck a teenager lol

Woman gained rights, that's it.
The power dynamic is now thrown out the window.

Because girls are uptight overeactive dicks so I kiss boys instead

Your autism is doing you a favor

>Only if you're a rapist.
Everyone's a rapist now, that's the entire point.

>It feels like the current thing with guys now is to be as emotionally guarded as possible while asking for sex in the form of text messages like hey wanna fuck lol.
Feelings r gay, just like u op.

Feminism and social media happened. What used to be a forgivable mistake with a simple "sorry, misread that" is now a massive risk to your future, your social connections, your career and your entire life. The cost of failing to interpret correctly has never been more extreme.
either
>nothing happens (and you spend the rest of your life haunted by the possibility that she'll retroactively invent a new narrative of the interaction and come after you with the full force of the criminal justice department behind her)
or
>that haunt actually comes to fruition, you lose your friends, your job, your money, your life and now you're fucked
Every man is now assumed to be a fat sack of shit Hollywood powerbrokering rapist until he moves heaven and earth to prove otherwise, and then he's still on bitch-probation for eternity. So we're just best off being clear and direct so there's no possibility of misunderstanding. Women whinged and wailed for this shit, and they fucking got it. Is anyone really surprised they're still not happy?

what happened? you villified all white males and all behaviour, but then you turned to apes who can't learn anything and act like animals 24/7

sincerely go fuck yourself

Attached: 1516598396359.jpg (859x737, 75K)

which anime is this? originally

>What happened to passionate guys? What happened guys being able to pick up on a girls body language indicating that she want to kiss, grabbing her and smooching her? What happened to sweeping a girl off her feet and carrying her like a princess? What happened to guys losing themselves in wholesome adoration for a girl and suddenly hugging them?
OK for real though I don't wanna be a rapist so I just don't do those things.

I do all that. Date better men

Oh and they don't do it because it's hard to live in the moment like that and most people are lazy

Attached: Portsmouth_468x354.jpg (468x354, 46K)

What happened to them?
That is easy, average female behavior destroyed them and they continue to do so everyday.

It's all fun and games until someone gets a rape accusation.

Beacause women killed those good men, ditching them for others, thus them becoming less pasionate about love.

Attached: 1535900269035.jpg (746x731, 51K)

Is it sad that this had no effect on me because girls didn't want to fuck me either way?

>What happened to passionate guys?
They realized being passionate is just another way to be exploited
>What happened guys being able to pick up on a girls body language indicating that she want to kiss, grabbing her and smooching her?
#MeToo
>What happened to sweeping a girl off her feet and carrying her like a princess?
Her pussy having more dick mileage than my car has road mileage.
>What happened to guys losing themselves in wholesome adoration for a girl and suddenly hugging them?
#MeToo, social media
Literally 100% women's fault. Women define the parameters for discourse between the sexes. It's entirely based on your actions, men just do what they think you want. If you have a problem with it, start by telling every woman to stop being such a frigid but loose cunt, to actually commit to relationships, and to stop fucking Chad when they know he'll leave. But you'll never do that.

discord
=|+|9=|6|=|+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

>What happened to guys losing themselves in wholesome adoration for a girl and suddenly hugging them?
I've never had the urge to do this because I understand as a man you cant do shit like this unless you're some kind of lothario or handsome wholesome guy.
I am neither

Aaaand this only works if you are attractive