Do you consider yourself a good person, robots?

Do you consider yourself a good person, robots?

Attached: ilya.png (1754x1240, 1.42M)

Not really. I actually tried to take advantage of this really drunk girl last summer (stopped myself).
But the difference is I know I'm a bad person. Some people don't even have that level of awareness.

Do you ever consider you're a goddamned faggot

>Do you consider yourself a good person, robots
Not really

yeah i do lmoa

I always hold the door
Is that good enough

Not at all, the real question is if I'm redeemable.

yep. i'm the fucking greatest

i'm a good person. not a perfect person, but a good one.

More good than bad. Well-meaning, at least.

Compared to normalniggers?
Yea.
In General?
No.

Attached: woomy.gif (500x500, 24K)

I'm extremely good to my friends and family. When I'm out I'm always polite and say please and thank you to other members of the public but generally speaking I absolutely despise normalfags and would kill them all if I had the chance.
I attend college and I absolutely hate all the normalfags in my class who are in the majority. I've often felt like killing them all.

No. I try to be better but I know that deep down I can be really evil

I have issues I need to work through, like anxiety and stuff, but I think I at least have the potential to be a good person if I get my shit together. I think I have a strangely moral worldview and a kind of optimism.

I'm not morally lacking in flaws but I'd say I'm the idea human being as far as perfecting all of the psychological aspects that make up a "person" go.

I'm more neutral than anything, I'm polite and don't have it in me to do bad things to others, because I know what it feels like. At the same time though I don't really give a shit about anyone other than my family and sometimes wish normalfags would die in a fire.

Attached: 1525937303783.jpg (487x526, 55K)

People are more complex than black-and-white definitions like "good" and "bad"... and even then the meaning and extent of good and bad are subjective and change between individuals. People can have tendencies or lean towards one end but can never really fully be considered this or that. This is a subject that is often overlooked since people are only very rarely 100%, completely honest about their actions, past, thoughts and tendencies. And even if they are, believe it or not, some people just don't actually know themselves that well and aren't aware of patterns and tendencies they have regularly. Therefor I can't really judge anyone as "good" or "bad" (even if their actions clearly indicate a tendency towards one end) because I am not familiar with their thought patterns, their history, their sub-conscious et cetera. That even includes myself, as much as I want to believe I know myself from the bottom up.

now now user be careful of wut you say. the fbi now lurks r9k

I don't believe there are good people.
It's simply not possible.

Attached: 1523082252454.jpg (683x539, 154K)

no. i'm a horrible person, and if people really knew me then 99% of people would agree.
the thing is i don't give a shit about some dumb arbitrary bullshit like being a good person, and if you do then you're a normalfag. it makes me feel no worse to be the fucking piece of shit that i am.

Not there, though getting somewhere, I still need to volunteer. Want to ask the council though am scared my housemates will find out, laugh at me and call me gay for wanting to help keep the area tidy. I do pick up litter and put it in bins sometimes. Really don't help homeless due to suspicions and prior experiences though I don't think that's really bad considering the schemes. I have no problem with ideas of mass-extermination but rather see it as a good thing, I really don't see the bad in genocide as we always go on about how human beings are such a bad thing for the Earth. Want to plant trees but know they'd be kicked down by hooded hooligans for cheap giggles or cut down by Indians because idk they have some zero-tolerance policy on nice-looking neighborhoods are just HAVE to fly tip.

Attached: Getting tummy rubs while asleep.jpg (850x1202, 198K)

Want to tummy rub the catgirl

I don't really consider myself a person desu

I think a lot of bad thoughts.
My behavior varies from charity to terrorism.
I have morals but theyre weird and involve compulsive revenge.
None of this necessarily prevents me from doing good things and acting like a good person. Its the actions not the thoughts that define us.

Attached: 1537626459318.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

No. I'm a tortured soul who wishes he had some good in him, but that's all in vain.

She'd probably start purring after a while and would softly hold your wrist, directing your hand further onto her tummy so you can't stop petting for as long as she likes. I hear apparently if you scratch behind her ears she might arch her back and meow a lot.

no im lazy selfish and stupid

Attached: zLhhfHL.jpg (2792x2000, 1.02M)

Im a good person. I can be evil when I want though but its not my nature.

i try to be but im incredibly selfish and lazy
at least im not really hurting anybody because there's nobody to hurt

Your parents are hurting from you being a failure.

Attached: E46098FDCF80465E91735286D4E2F3EE.jpg (588x683, 66K)

they dont really care about me which one of the reasons im here