Been wiping my ass so hard that I consistently draw blood now from my anus when wiping after a shit

>Been wiping my ass so hard that I consistently draw blood now from my anus when wiping after a shit
What am I supposed to do with this

Attached: 1517269834290.gif (498x594, 97K)

Start using wet wipes

how do I justify buying wet wipes to my parents though, how awkward would it be

This, but don't be an idiot and put them in a bin

Yeah I dont even have a bin in my bathroom, and you cant flush wet wipes
Best I can do is wet toilet paper

Powder your anus with talcum powder after each shit. Also take more time inbetween shits, and obviously wipe more carefully

It shouldnt bleed? Weird

how about you be a little more gentle on your ass?

Ok, it's simple. When you are done with your shit go to the bath tub (if you have one) and spray your ass with water. After you clean it witg water use tp to dry. I had the sam problem but this worked for me. If you don't have a tub than a sink can help also.

Wtf do you mean? Theres nothing to justify, they're just wet wipes. If they're incredibly curious for some reason, just tell them you like to make sure you get your anus extra clean. How the fuck is that embarrassing? And theres plenty of flushable wet wipe brands, have you never been to a store before?

Attached: 1508412395658.png (440x571, 214K)

Same OP. I always have to wipe so many times that blood comes out, and I still have to continue because theres still shit left

Attached: B2705864-4665-4E3B-8E23-0B27236EE163.jpg (260x147, 6K)

>just tell them you like to make sure you get your anus extra clean
how is that not fucking embarassing to say tard
>And theres plenty of flushable wet wipe brands
Yeah they are "flushable"

Wipe, dont polish

Flushable wet-wipes are a lie, as I recall.
Maybe they fixed it now, I dunno.

>how is that not fucking embarassing to say tard
I think your parents know you wipe your arse, how is it embarassing to tell them you want an ultra-clean arse?
Also, why the fuck are they asking? Wet-wipes are cheap.

You need to GTFO burgerland and move to comfy europe were we have this state of the art machinery (pic related)
We call it bidet

Attached: 4D765F0E-06E1-4401-8FED-287AF5159966.png (2000x2000, 1.57M)

>I think your parents know you masturbate, how is it embarassing to tell them you want an ultra-clean dick?
I live in a slavic country

Those are for women frogeater

Okay mate, you can just squat in the shower and wash your arse there.
If you have a hose shower head even easier.

Since OP is too embarrassed and/or penniless to get wet wipes, I suggest he just takes a shit before he takes a shower. Problem solved with no extra equipment or expenditure

I heard spitting on the toilet paper helps a lot. A fat guy said it so I think he knows what he's talking about

Just tell them you've been over wiping and your butthole is bleeding and you need something softer.hell i told me ma about it when it happened to me hell i even showed her a bunch of tranny dicks on this site just to gross her out the other day. Learn to be lewd with your parents it'll help out a lot in the future.

In the middle east we use a water hose and you just spray it up your ass while wiping, pants always shit stain free

Attached: rzhombaprikolrabotaetrzhaka.jpg (626x476, 42K)

>Learn to be lewd with your parents
I rather dont

time your poops. if your shit smells bad you NEED to shower to wash off that smell and you need to put on new clothes. So many times i'm sitting next to someone and he smells like literal shit because he didn't wash his asshole.

You're equating shitting with masturbation? A naturally occurring and necessary bodily function is equal to a sexual act? How autistic are you? Who actually gives a fuck if you want your ass clean, and who is actually scared to get wipes? Like how are you incapable of getting wipes to solve your problem? Why would you rather bitch and moan about your parents finding out you want a clean asshole rather than going to the store and fixing your problem immediately?
I've never had a problem with flushable wipes nor do I know anyone who has. Some of my m8s use them, I use them. Toilets are a-ok

Attached: 1526001012140.jpg (1280x1112, 602K)

Fast for a day or two so you don't produce poop and let it heal.

ill always pity you westerners

why doesn't it have a seat?

You subhumans built a civilization but never learnt how to clean your ass.Lmao.