ITT: memes that makes females laugh

ITT: memes that makes females laugh

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-065447.jpg (1071x1077, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would I save shit-tier memes?

This isnt instagram you neurotypical fuck off

this

fuck off, you're not wanted here. sage

Because its interesting to compare these female memes to normal ones because you'll see a pattern of making fun of people for things that arent they fault and getting away with it because its a meme format

They also like being degraded but remember - only by Chad

Attached: 1538052796747.jpg (750x555, 32K)

something something women are whores something something incel shit

These memes are normalizing a shallow-like behaviour to a teenage female audience which lay the foundation of thousands of men being left without a partner in their life for the next coming generations

But its okay cause its just a meme right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-121213.jpg (1071x1058, 286K)

>maybe if i say i hate incels it wont be obvious that i am one myself despite browsing r9k

Still gets me how acceptable it is to rip into short men, sometimes it's not even really a proper joke and there's a vicious edge to it.

Tbqph it does get boring after a while to keep hearing about how bad women are. Preaching to the choir and all that.

If you don't want to hear the choir, stop coming to the church, you chucklefuck.

Also: a pattern of things that simply aren't funny.

Not just height, making fun of ugly and weird guys is getting normalized too - you can't make this shit up

I don't see any male counterpart to this either. I don't think we make memes about dating ugly girls.

pure ragefuel

Attached: 867989A7-C109-437F-8CE0-650388B09F37.jpg (700x700, 33K)

PREACH GIRL YAAAS TOO RELATABLE SIS LMFAOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-115353.jpg (1080x978, 146K)

>I don't see any male counterpart to this either. I don't think we make memes about dating ugly girls.
cuz muh soggy knees

Who even cares about women in this day and age?
They have devolved into irredeemable hot trash. Just wait until the chimpout and ensuing war, rape 10/10 instawhores to spread your seed and settle with a woman once the war is over. She will be sure to know her place.

Attached: 1550902062258.png (522x444, 318K)

I just thought the height thing was just another meme
Today being with my girlfriend talking about random things she told me that if I were shorter than 6 feet she would never talked to me.

I want to drop this superficial roastie but I want to get a good girl first, then finally YES I will destroy her!

Wew, imagine dating a girl who laughs at these memes.

That'll be the majority of girls in the modern world

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-125455.jpg (1073x836, 156K)

Wowza. Guess I'm losing faith in the modern woman. Didn't think they were so shallow. They really think you can't be attracted to someone unless they're physically attractive? Lul

Contribooting
Original

Attached: 5E3A645D-9838-48A3-B39E-1F077DB5E2FF.jpg (500x275, 40K)

>SEETHING incels ITT

el mao

Attached: 1552565227207.png (547x519, 267K)

This nigga for real smoking a fucking match
God damn

I just love it how men are expected to fight their nature and be something they are not biologically, while women are seen as constants.

>be chad
>go on r9k
>haha incels SEETHING

Attached: JPEG_20190315_175115.png (370x391, 71K)

what do you mean by that? just curious

my mom is an example of this, complete retardation and genetic garbage (but attractive) yet mated and had 6 kids with 2 different men. Now as her son with just a mild version of some of her problems I'm a complete loser as the rest of her sons are

>B-b-but i have 8" cock, 9001k$/month salary and paid russian wife
>That is my reasoning to come here and call all of you incels incels, you incels.

Attached: 333333333333333333333322222222222.png (221x400, 88K)

No, it's NOT ok!! Meme's should be considered as signals from the environment especially to serve as warnings as to what is accumulating in that environment, before it overruns us!!! meme's are like fucking aids after a certain point.

These memes need to be outed and shamed! >:O

women and men are as bad as one another when they just stop having a soul or considering other people having them.

Attached: 2zhkrye.jpg (848x480, 30K)

Not that user, but I'm guessing he means
Women can deride men for being all the traits that are genetically determined
>short
>ugly
>non-mesomorphic
But men are (((muhsoggyknees pigs))) when they call women out for things that are 100% within their control
>fat
>bitchy
>whores

at the end of the day the game is meant to be triggering everyone they want us all at odds- think the best thing to do would be to discuss this like mature adults and cease the memefire

These are the same girls who complain about "mySoGinYeisht iNceLs!1!1!1", right?

ugh why are men soooo disgusting sometimes like learn how to treat a lady!! these memes are sooo relatable lol! god... i hate when boys think they deserve your attention *eyeroll*
I can't wait to go on my date with betabux tonight he said we were going to olive garden! yaaaaas and starbucks after! now thats how u treat a lady

Not if you look in there right place (I am not an idiot, being attractive helps and that was the case for me). My gf is good looking and traditional. She hates that thot Instagram shit. I kinda was lucky and got her when I was young though (15) and have been with her since despite my depression and schizophrenia developments since then

>memes that make females laugh
Pic related

Attached: DEC1801C-7890-479C-8F7B-A7A06C2B635F.jpg (976x549, 59K)

Some of these are funny but in a sad kind of way

That pic actually gives me some hope

thread, unoriginally and slightly ironically

discord
=|+|=|6|=5|+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

discord
=|+|5=|6|=|6+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

Attached: ADA08CF9-9115-480F-88B3-1224087290EF.jpg (514x486, 236K)

Me too man, me too.
That's definitely not a good thing

ops image shows you what dumb thots find funny and how they view the world.

you are merely an accessory to them.

The people who make and share these memes are extremely nasty but they highlight an old age truth that ugly people are and never will be an object of desire.

Either people be polite to you but ignore you or people directly harass you, these are the options for the truly ugly. It's a hard lot to deal with especially if you want a pretty girl badly. Ugly people really need a christmas miracle to get anywhere in this life other than being slave labor.

why even bother wasting any more energy and time on this braindead femoid?

>ragefuel
And I'm sure they appreciate that fact.

>be me
>all my crushes are weird ugly dudes

Attached: richard iii.jpg (407x750, 72K)