Why do white people repeatedly set their car alarm 50 times when a black person is walking past their car...

Why do white people repeatedly set their car alarm 50 times when a black person is walking past their car? Like dude there are hundreds of cars in the lot, I'm not even looking in your direction, nothing is with stealing in your car and I'm not even going to do what you think I'd do.

Attached: 10354741_731477886908315_956614780546447568_n.png (600x800, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJBkDINnqhY
youtube.com/watch?v=bfAhaFqMfcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's my car I can do whatever I want so fuck off

Your car isn't worth shit, nerd.

And neither are your feelings.

Because you might not want to steal, but the 85 IQ black guy behind you (who looks nearly identical to you) will test the door handle to see if he can get in and steal free shit. Coincidentally, I'd reccomend to avoid stopping by St. Loius for any reason. Chock full of darkies who will try to open your car while you're in the gas station paying for fuel.

If you think they're doing it because of you, you may be an extreme narcissist. Pro tip: no one gives a fuck about your existence you self important retard.

I've seen a lot of liveleak videos and webm's from /gif/ rekt threads.

I don't hate black people but i'm not going to let my guard down either. I do feel bad doing it but I don't want to be murdered/mugged either.

I am honestly sorry though if you are a genuinely good guy but I just don't want to die.

Attached: 1368731276127.png (590x322, 7K)

Also, c'mere user, just come over here and watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJBkDINnqhY

Attached: 1535919880496.png (500x407, 186K)

>stop doing this so I can finally steal your things in peace
no

This is what happens when you push too hard and white guilt stops working. You guys went a little too overboard with it.

Probably how you dress and not your skin color.
>Oh gee here I am in my snapback and ghetto culture t shirt and people think I'm a thief for some reason

I don't care if you lock your car for but when you do it like 15 times spam it comes off as rude and disrespectful. I'm not a violent person but I can see why other blacks would get trigged over things like this.

I had a thread not too long ago about clothing and you guys said clothes don't matter... Etc etc you just can't win with my race. And I'm on my way to work when this happens so it's as dress casual as can be

Sometimes I have to double check to make sure I put my car keys in my pocket, it's just to be sure. Better safe than sorry, ya know?

I'm going to be honest with you, it sucks. People just don't like or trust blacks. But can you really blame them? Who would you rather walk down the sidewalk past? A white dude in a button up shirt and dress shoes or a nigger with pants around his ankles?

It's reasons like this is why I try stay my distance when walking on the sidewalk but I can't even win with this. People expect me to always walk on the side where the cars are coming if it's a couple walking on the sidewalk. If it was a mother and child I don't mind but husband and wife. no. Dog owners just the other day a white woman called out to me and said my dog is not a weapon for walking further off the sidewalk to give her room for her pet.

So she wanted or didn't mind me walking past her? I can't win. This place just ruined me honestly.

Man, we cannot afford to relax or this stuff happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfAhaFqMfcI

We just don't want to die.

being a black male is the problem so the solution is to transition

>not all x are like that
robbed twice, twice it's been n words

>all these Virgin walkers
Eyes forward, posture straight. You won't trigger NPC interactions if you look only toward your destination. I'm a manlet and this works. Start Chad walking

Just don't wear a thug costume. Goes for any race.

My sister was robbed at gunpoint by one. She barely even had any money in the register. They caught him though.

Basically. If I saw a guy with tattoos in a wife beater with shaved head and saggy pants i'd go the other way too whether he's black or white.

Attached: 1504119980671.jpg (980x1306, 241K)

>black people commit a majority of the crimes
>"man why do these crackas think imma gonna rob them lmao"
Really activates my almonds

Understandable. I guess this is the burden I must live with.

If I could, I'd buy a melanin-detecting alarm for everything I own.

what is there to do in st.louis anyways? my mom always wanted to go, but solely to see the arch.

this. you sound like the perpetual victim whoring faggots that are making america completely unbearable to live in. take a breather, Jussie smollet.

why should people trust niggers when their culture is about prison.

Attached: sheeeit.png (1090x833, 405K)

niggers are fragile as fuck wow! triggered to violence bc a car alarm, good LORD

To be fair, I set off my alarm 50 times every time I walk away from it because I'm paranoid that I'll forget to lock it. (Also, I kind of like the sound.)

You don't have to put up with this and the many many other daily behavioral actions from others because of your skin color. Everything balls up and takes a huge toll on your mental health.

Yeah I get that but it doesn't matter if I'm standing somewhere and some whitoid or asuantoid or alientoid desires to park right where I'm standing, step out of their car and proceed to beep their alarm 6 times and once at the for another 3 times and when in the building another 15 times because I'm still standing where they parked.

Or I'm walking past someone's car and the alarm goes off again and again because they see me outside.

Or they are in their car and sound their alarm multiple times in broad daylight when I'm nowhere near them. Etc etc.

I don't mean to make this a whiety thing, doesn't matter what race besides black as everyone does it to blacks. Anyway I'm over this, it just put me further in a bad mood than I already am today.

Because black people are much more likely to be criminals than any other race of people except native americans.

Did that never occur to you, you stupid nigger?
Being racist against black people is rational because on average black people are far more criminal and violent than most other races.

Niggers get butthurt over the fact that they are so shitty and it makes sense to be wary of them so they play dumb like the nigger OP.

eat shit , nigger.

Did it ever occur to you I'm aware of all the pol spam memes by now? I've been frequenting Jow Forums for 10 years now you can save yourself the trouble by having to manually type out shit I've read for the 1000000pth time and go fuck your sister.

>the ability to make every pigskin scared of me
>All I ever had to do after puberty was put on an aggressive face and I'd scare the shit out of them
>A little bit of glee every time they crossed the road or clutched their purses
This power is amazing I could intimidate people off a bus seat without even talking or doing anything and what's worse is I'm pretty sure any random dude on the street could beat my ass. This is power you can't buy legally and I have it.
These always seem like copy pasted replies and they always appear in a chain in a thread like this, I've noticed this for years but they're gonna deny it. What's the point of it anyway?

Attached: 3yK2Ve8.png (479x481, 245K)

how is it a meme when it's the truth?
lol butthurt nigger.

I don't deny facts. What I'm saying is go fuck your sister.

They do it as if they think it's an "oh gotcha now think about that one for a second" as if I'm from reddit.

Not only this , but it's probably because you look suspicious as fuck.