What's a good livestreaming site?

Preferably one that works on a phone.

Attached: Shut Up.png (600x600, 192K)

Which mosque you are planning to shoot, user?

mecca mosque

I miss your posts.
original

oh yes i really hope you're being real

Haven't hugged you in a while so here's a squeeze *tight hug*.

Attached: Gently hugging anon, causing them to become flustered.jpg (850x1031, 148K)

i wish i was real too

Not him. Just liked the pics.

I was honestly juat hoping to attract him since I didn't see him yesterday and was getting a bit worried since he posts multiple threads daily.

i missed you, pumpkin

Attached: Generic.png (600x600, 151K)

Sorry, not actually him. But I missed him too. He was rambling something about reincarnation a few days back and I haven't seen him since.

errr.... so... how are you?

Attached: Care & Attention.png (600x600, 208K)

Yeah, hanged himself. We will all miss schizophrenic picrew user.

How long ago was this, thought they wanted attention or something. Are you sure they died?

Attached: I'm not crying, shuddup!.jpg (690x783, 100K)

he reincarnated obviously

Get a trip/name, so I can filter you. Don't even need a quick rundown to know you're gay as fuck.

Uw, hello
Do you have a waifu?

Attached: W 679.jpg (819x819, 55K)

He seemed pretty dead set on killing himself. If I'm not mistaken 3 days ago. The thread got taken down and now here we are.

Attached: 1553049643859.png (800x800, 271K)

Not him. Though I think you won't be seeing him anymore.

You can be my waifu if you'd like

Periscope maybe?

Guarantee he will come back in a few days with a new larp. Hey faggot, if you're reading this, and I know you are, how about you try larping as an actually mentally sound person this time? I'm sure it'll be quite a challenge for you.

my pumpkin is gone

Attached: Ready To Depart.png (600x600, 208K)

>pumpkin
Why are you so obsessed with him anyways? You know he was just a mentally ill tranny faggot? He also pretended to be nice, but was a borderline psychopath who doxxed people.

tfw that user triggered chair reaction that turned me into tranny

hope won't need to reincarnate aswell
godspeed user

Attached: Eternal Gratitude.png (600x600, 260K)

he was special in a few ways. he was my pumpkin, but he didn't wanted to be my pumpkin. it was a brain issue.

Attached: Just Spreading Joy.png (600x600, 228K)

This post is pretty much proof that it was a tranny psy op all along.

Aiste was just being herself all along.

Attached: psy-op.png (600x600, 226K)

That guy larped every mental illness possible. I'm sure he had something, since you need to be pretty fucked to obsess this hard, but I have no idea what about him was true at all.

Yeah, he was pretty fucked in the head. I'm putting my money on him being Schizo or something.

He said that being shizo was a larp.

>what about him was true at all.
Same. Something that always bothered me was how he mentioned having posted on Jow Forums for 8 years. Yet, the fact women have it so much easier than men came as a shocking revelation for him. How the fuck does that happen? It doesn't, cunt was lying again but whatever idgaf anymore. Watching this was making me feel physically sick.

>trusting a schizo
mmm

I can already see it, the next episode in this saga is larping trannys spirit lives on through his copycats (himself samefagging). Really how utterly fucked do you have to be to do this like said

What do you think his real illness was?

Why do you all(in this thread) care about him?
I talked to him and he just seems like every other guy here. The worst part is that he was boring, no character traits that stood out

Attached: u mad?.jpg (1280x720, 536K)

loneliness

roboblocks

Probably just because I saw him a lot. But he was always nice to me, unlike most other robots. Even if it was a larp, he seemed genuinely unwell. I guess attaching a cute anime character to your post does work.

Was he nice or just generally inoffensive?
There's a big difference and from behind the screen he could've just seen you like a dumb sack of shit without saying it so you would keep bumping his threads

Attached: *sip* yep.gif (540x301, 1.8M)

None but if I had to choose probably by the way this scares me shitless as I'm almost 30 and becoming more isolated each day. Psychs says loneliness does fuck you up. I feel mentally sound right now but if I ever reach larping schizo level delusions I'm shooting myself first.

>care about him
Dude spammed dozens of threads at times, for months. But he refused talking to people on discord. Didn't seem to have an endgame other than attention-whoring, discussing half-baked ideas about the mind and shit like that. It's over now user, don't worry. The sands of time will erase him from the collective mind.

>The worst part is that he was boring, no character traits that stood out
Yeah that's what killed it all in the end.

>I guess attaching a cute anime character to your post does work.
Can confirm

How am I supposed to know? That's the beauty of online interaction. You can't know.

Inoffensive as he was exactly what you described: seen you like a dumb sack of shit without saying it so you would keep bumping his threads

All one-sided from the beginning. He called people wanting to help him orbiters. You tell me what kind of person he was.

Attached: 1490543398863.jpg (620x670, 52K)

Seems pretty sad to be content with those kinds of interactions but I guess it makes sense for this board to have sad people especially like that guy

Attached: no talkee until my coffee.jpg (442x512, 76K)

I unironically hope he's dead this time. I have followed this "saga" for a long time and I'm sure he's just a psychopath and nothing more.

>he does this for attention
>he is jealous of women and their nice bodies plus the attention they get
>doesn't seem to care about people to an extent but has shown empathy
My guess is he's maybe a narcissist

Attached: bunny boy trap.jpg (1000x754, 78K)

Leave her alone meanies! She's been through enough!
>tfw no manipulative narcissist trap gf to go on nightwalks with as she tells me about her delusions in a thick eastern euro accent

This post is bait anons. I have responded to it only to let you know
The poster who the people are tralking about in this thread is a male and he is more than likely unattractive

Attached: fuck off you daft cunt.png (418x578, 202K)

>implying I didn't know
>implying I care
He's being reincarnated into a qt redhead and she's gonna be my gf. I bet you'll feel stupid then.

I wish you could do something with your life. I wish you could be a great person

On a more serious note: I genuinely liked the guy and wanted to help him. Even if he was seeking attention, there were some underlying issues.

Weren't you going to kill yourself? To reincarnate?

I'm not him. I made this thread to bait him into responding since he always outs himself when other people use his avatar. So far no luck.

>wanted to help him
We all did user. I tried but he wouldn't cooperate.

Checked. Pierre won, are you happy now Mr. Barn Fucker?

>tfw unironically saw someone even more pathetic than me and became obsessed with helping them
No surprise it was hopeless in the end. I still wish I could help at least one person.

Probably for the better, friend. Imagine if you got the gay from him.

>I still wish I could help at least one person.
Every day hundreds try reaching out. With OP being kill at least he won't hog those well intentioned in vain, they're free to use their resources better now.

Attached: 1549277275995.jpg (640x622, 108K)

I guess you're right. I just haven't seen such a fuck up before. He honestly made me feel better about myself.

>I just haven't seen such a fuck up before.
It's surreal isn't it? Maybe that was his endgame all along. I feel a bit nauseous though.

Attached: 1553087450421.jpg (1214x697, 48K)

>I feel a bit nauseous though
Why?

Not me that said that
Orogonollik

He said he was a schizo, the that he was larping, then that not really...

This is too sad and fucked up even for Jow Forums standards.

I remember he mentioned never hugging his mom. I wish I could have hugged him instead (no homo).

his spirit actually didn't reincarnate and now hes haunting my brain chemistry by making it turn my thinking towards becoming tranny.

Attached: Revival.png (600x600, 193K)

Don't do it, you'll end up like schizo picrew user and shaubi.

He was pretty clear about only wanting to be a real girl, not a tranny. Don't disappoint him.

Oh I misread your post, I thought you said that I said that.

He was the only tranny I didn't hate. RIP. I hope they never find your body.

it seems it is time once again to reincarnate and hope this time we'il make it

Attached: Acceptance.gif (600x600, 79K)

Oh shit! It's a gif. He sure was obsessed with those avatars. How many do you have saved?