Fuck you, I'm smart

Fuck you, I'm smart.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (705x526, 49K)

He can't gandle the competition.
She can't handle shit talk.
OP can't handle reddit.
I can't handle Jow Forums.

I'm too lazy to read that story user but I still wanted you to have a reply so hi

Attached: magik-4.png (426x451, 219K)

I don't see the issue here. She has confidence in herself and her abilities. I understand why it would annoy someone that others are seen as gifted while people think you're average but you work hard to be as good as others.

She's saying she's better than the guy but is not recognised as such because as a woman you're not suppose to excel at math/science.

Lmao

That man is alpha as fuck.

Attached: giphy (6).gif (500x230, 1.92M)

And the issue you have with it is what?

>bothering to downvote it

Attached: 1484724832084.png (573x495, 187K)

>he put every boy before me

Attached: 1545888224462.jpg (866x838, 161K)

Incredible. He was absolutely wrecked.

>I can't. I don't care.
she clearly does

What? She said she worked hard to get an average grade, and she wants to be called smart? lmao

here is a huge BLACKPILL for this girl:
INTELLIGENCE IS A COPE FOR HIDEOUS PEOPLE AND SUBHUMANS
Imagine never having to work for anything lmfao
while you're working your ass off studying worthless math in fucking HIGH SCHOOL men like Tyler Maher have their own HAREM of PRIME women, the 1% of the tallest, richest, most aesthetically and facially perfect women without ever having to lift a finger lmfao, and he will always make more than any ''intelligent'' cuck
proof of this is models making more money than people like fucking Elon musk lmfao.
Just fucking LOL at people who think iq is not a cope for subhumans
reddit is just a website of coping

Attached: handsome.jpg (861x272, 97K)

HOLY SHIT liberals ABSOLUTELY BTFO into OBLIVION with FACTS AND LOGIC

In my experience, girls study a lot more than guys for the same grades.
I dont know those two nerds but if i did id probably bash em both.
Because whats a nerd, but something to be bashed
fuckming nerds

Musk actually lost a billion this year.
Not a very good example because he owns shares in a failing company.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (609x502, 29K)

>imagine letting shit like this get you
clearly she is trying to compensate for her lack of intelligence

Attached: apu.jpg (960x1540, 245K)

there are in fact smart girls that study math/physics. they are all ugly

damn im in the mood to bash some nerds now

There's quite a few qts in my science faculty. Most of them are either bio or actuarial sciences though.

Go to a psychology 101 class.
My god, the girls are H O T

this story never happened

>confidence
>has to go online to her beta ass-suckers for emotional validation
Hmm...

Op really? REALLY!?

Attached: 2fc110b60b640ad4559070e622928414ae5ca34835d7f2b88364ebc2b288f3b2.jpg (586x449, 57K)

>a literal high school kid can't cope
>in highschool
>literally a highschool kid learning to cope at the appropriate age
she's a highschooler. you're supposed to be self conscience and have self esteem issues in highschool. why the fuck are you copy pasting redditshit and posting it on Jow Forums? if i wanted to read highschool reddit drama i'd go to fucking reddit you twat.

>hard ships in life never bothered me
mfw he's never met ol' ironsides

Attached: itsaboat.jpg (1919x1371, 444K)

he was playing mental chess all along he knew she was smarter and wouldnt be able to top her in grades so he got to her mentally and made her crack based off that alone its clear the man is smarter roastie BTFO i

>psychology 101
Leftist social "science" bullshit filled with roasties and cucks. t's an insult to lump it with math and real science.

This is the epitome of Reddit. Know it all who have a superiority complex

>TwoXChromosomes
Why are you hanging out in that roastie safe space, faggot. Go back there already.

If you have to work hard during your education, you're probably not smart.
t. Coasted to 2 degrees and a 3.7 GPA

I honestly don't see the issue but my intuition tells me the girl is incredibly insecure because she is in fact 60% dedication and 40% skill and the guy probably recognizer that and fucked with her, probs some snarky blond langlet.
Both shitty people imo.
I have a sister who is fairly intelligent and never works. If someone told her the same as the girl here she'd just go "No?! Whatever" because she actually has confidence in her abilities. I guess if the opinions of others bother you, that person must be fairly insecure and knowledgeable about their flaws

This. You know how you can tell? She's proud of working hard.
True geniuses hate working hard because it means they didn't get it the first time.

>has a fairly justified personal rant
>reveals in very last breath that it's just a tribalism "Muh rights sexisms" problem for her
Fuck
This.
Why do they do that?

Anyone can work hard for good grades and be good at school. Being smart helps with more than just school grades.

He was just being an asshole.

There is no way this happened. I knew a lot of smart girls in school, and everyone called them smart. It just isn't a fucking thing that people don't call girls smart. What bullshit. Those gilded/whatever icons really piss me of, too, since half the fucking posts I see now are covered in them. Some stupid faggots paid a decent wad of cash to make a pretty little icon appear there. God I fucking hate reddit.