Why does being an inferior sex object feel so good?

why does being an inferior sex object feel so good?

Attached: z6wewf79j9u01.jpg (849x1200, 302K)

No worries, no cares, just singular focus on pleasure. My favorite going to do is painting, and I do not even enjoy it that much.

Because all you have to worry about is making yourself look cute. Don't have to worry about getting hard or lasting long. Don't have to worry about introducing new activities to the bedroom (you can but it's not required of you). Don't have to plan dates or think for yourself (again you can but it's 100% accepted if you don't).

you got a sissy discord or anything

you can't change your skeleton retard

Eyyyyup, cringey wingey.

being a valued product with quality features ranks highly on the list of what people accept freely into their hearts -_-
it's a security thing

Sense of relief from giving up your (failed) quest to be more masculine.

I couldn't give a fuck about that. I never wanted to be masculine, nor did I feel defeat when I didn't become a hulking warrior as it seems to be the case with so many people.
This is something else, it's pure pleasure.

I started fantasising about becoming a trap because of this.
The only way I could have sex is if the other person makes all the moves, and that's impossible for a girl. But, if you're the sissy, you don't need to do shit, you just have to take care of yourself.

Why not just work harder?
Lifting is not so hard

You all realize that you could just be a regular bottom with half the work

You don't really need to look very feminine to be a sex object. You just have to let the masculine man do whatever he wants with you, pound you, facefuck you, etc.

you're very very originally gay.

I wanna trap gf so bad to meet up an eventually fuck WHERE DO I FIND ONE

Attached: beihlet.jpg (793x1280, 181K)

Not a homo but I can see the appeal. YOU are the desired one. You get to just be acted upon, they do the work most of the time. However whats nicer about traps is they have an even lower status than girls. Sex with girls the priority is making them cum. With traps as the top you can tell them they are lucky if they cum at all you are top and its all about you they are just your fuckhole....fuck im sorta maybe bi now that I think about it but at least I'm top I went into fantasizing about it again shit

What the fuck do you think you achieved with that?
You think I don't know dick in ass is gay? You just gave me an adjective.

If you knew the ans- oh shid

Attached: 1522152929937.jpg (1024x1024, 260K)

any traps here have discord

>slide thread
this isn't Jow Forums you nigger, this is a trash board
what the fuck am I sliding? What important fucking topic is there in Jow Forums?
And more importantly why do Jow Forums love to lurk here? Fuck off

>Slide thread
>From a post
>On a topicless board
Posting on Jow Forums should autoban you from every other biardy

you knew why being a fag feels so good to you knowing the answer is you're very gay but you still made a thread to ask the question

oh I'm not OP, just posting in the local gay thread so I don't have to make another.