How do we ruin the world for women more

how do we ruin the world for women more

Attached: UXLL1364.jpg (1280x800, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do whatever the opposite of r/twoxchromosomes and r/askwomen suggests

Create an app that's like tinder but for rape

you're not just ruining it for women, you're ruining it for men too, for children, for everyone that isn't you- because you're the only one you care about. People go along with you who also only care about themselves- you guys aren't worth the world, you're unaffordable. when we find you, we're slicing you open.

Brainwash as many men as possible into being into femdom so that women are forced to either be lonely or settle for partners they're disgusted by.

please elaborate, this could be a winner

haha!!! :D lol, that's almost like how it actually is taha!

>Communist normalgroid blames the NEETs for a selfish society with grandiose edgy statements.
Lmao you won't do shit go back to your University and take on more and more debt.

Attached: DUHRAG~1.jpg (665x768, 84K)

you are a terrible judge of character

*sips tendies*

Bring back traditional christianity, or make the nuclear family the norm.

More?
They world is already more than perfect, life in easy mode at the men expenses

We should all convert to islam and implement shariah

women like this though.

we cant, women have oversized egos and beta normie orbiters to protect thine lady

swipe right to rape/get raped by
if you match, you set up a time/location for a simulated rape experience AirBnB style

Make fun of fat women, which is most American women. Make comments about how nasty fat women are within earshot when you're hanging with your bros in public. Reject fat women and if one is a bitch to you nickname her Ms Piggy and clown her till she anheroes.

>ruining the possibility of having an obedient housewife in her earliest age possible

how can that be bad for everyone ya disgusting thot.

bitch drink gallons of bleach

kek. just imagine the amount of fakes purposely created by others to see the cunt being destroyed. just gotta know where shes at

Just connect it to your Facebook account!
What could possibly go wrong!

Ways I've learned:
Make fun of them for menstruating. It really gets under their skin.
Tell them to self harm in very visceral ways (e.g. "cut your face open/nail your clit to the floor)
Ask for nudes; specify that you want to jerk off to them.

discord
=|+|=7|6|=|2+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

>women like femdom
Dude you're delusional.

Holy shit lel that's my avi on a social app

Nice coincidence

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-153105.jpg (720x1280, 268K)

chad doesn't give a shit about anything other than himself and yet you all still suck his dick. eat shit bitch

Let things run their course. Women keep gaining more influence now, and everything they touch turns to shit. They can't run nations or lead people.

Make women propose for marriage and make the first move

I literally cannot engage in any sexual activity except for femdom without feeling profound disgust and hatred for my partner. Preferably with myself fully clothed and him not allowed to touch me in any way.

kill yourself and as many men as you can, they will be fucked without men