/britfeel/

gay ming and mary jane edition

Attached: britfeel march.png (825x595, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RfM1NQx-i8
youtube.com/watch?v=DU6IndADEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=V0xxT0glNsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AvHM7H_hh80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Using magic to put yourself into an old spider-man comic and raping Mary Jane and her big titties and sexy arse

ah! finally after these long, cold, grey months; relief from this damnable SAD!

thinking of quitting my job to become a drug dealer. thoughts lads?

Think you're a retard lod

>Creepy 5/10 lad i know has had multiple gfs
Goes to show that anyone get a gf unless they are super ugly.

Cola taking it up the jacksie

well this wage slave shit isn't cutting it

Right I'm gonna post my flaccid cock simple as

might just off myself on International Day of Happiness to spite these normie cunts

depends what you'd be dealing and where, glasgows coke prices are cheap as fuck because of the amount of distribution so even though its an illegal activity, it isnt worth the risk.
Become a cyber criminal user. I won't report you. I swear.

Attached: 1527803957266.jpg (249x249, 7K)

May may be going into mayday over Erskine May, maybe

>cant remember if my niece turns 1 or 2 this year.
>Or the season of year it happens
Uncle of the year here. Think it's 2 and autumn but not sure

yer letting them win if yer do that laddie. stick em one and prove em wrong by leading a decent life. if yer a miserable cunt then yer wee enemies are buzzing off it because its what they want.

tbqh i don't know any of my families ages or exact birthdays

just got a newspaper and smashed a whole load of tiny black flies on my kitchen window

where the FUCK are the spiders

I can't stand playing games when i'm stoned.

I don't even like looking at the ps4 when im stoned. This fucking corporate machine. Makes me nauseous.

I only remember the names of 2/6 of my nephews and nieces, nevermind their ages. Come to think of it I can't actually remember how old my immediate family are.

Attached: 1521557661871.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

are we awful or is this normal?

gardening is so fucking tiring desu

digging up the lawn and all the weed roots and it's painfully slow progress. get absolutely knackered after just doing a wee patch thoroughly.

would pretty much only sell weed and maybe some lsd. and I live in a university town so i feel like finding buyers wouldn't be too difficult, though that being said i also wouldn't be selling to just anybody. only those who i could trust to be discreet about it

You lads reckon that joey Essex is really an imbecile or just a act he's somehow managed to keep up and hidden from the public for all these years?

My big belly is literally bursting out of my shirt. It's pulling apart at the buttons and belly and hair is poking out. Nightmare.

who here /mouth ulcers/?
Only takes 1 night of little sleep for me to wake up with a few

Attached: Lennon McCartney Songwriting 2.jpg (356x258, 47K)

Glory to the king!

Attached: 34983433_2167766966597160_3716883041763721216_n.jpg (736x653, 36K)

well i can't speak for you, but i'm a selfish twat and simply dont care

My dad is adamant that it's the latter
My mum also said the same thing when I showed her Kay's good cooking.

Hard landscaping is very hard work desu
It's worth it though when you get to do the nice stuff like planting and watering then see the area grow over time

Not sure desu, "it's normal for us" sounds fine to me.

*enters thread with a 12 year old on a leash*

Alri lads haha

Kays Good Cooking is an act.

fair enough, but how do you know?

people can be genuinely thick but also know how to play it up for attention to

So lads, would you agree right wing people can be found in all age ranges, all classes, all areas rural/ urban?

I remember waking up to the brexit result and being pretty amazed
guess there really is a silent majority out there

>Cola doesn't ruin the thread with selfie posting and normie /soc/ posting! The people complaining ruin the thread!!!!!

>Cola selfie posts twice in the same thread

Attached: TrannyOrbiterfromEdgbaston.png (514x511, 451K)

not 1 of them but, my mum is 60 odd, my sister 30 odd and my nana 80 odd. i only know that as they had a joint 80/60/30th party some years back. i don't think it was a decade ago though hence the odd part.

is that lad still shagging cola or not then? someone said he's sucking people off for drugs now

Good Uncle with good relationship to nephew here: If you don't really give a fuck about maintaining a relationship that is alright. Some people are just not into the supporting children thing. Your nieces and nephews will notice that eventually, your siblings as well. Just don't expect that your siblings prioritize you over their children.
To me it comes easy, I like spending lots of time with him.

i was surprised the brexit vote was so close. All my life people around me were banging on about the eu, years before the idea of a referendum, even before the 2011 migrant shit started
i just assumed that most not city people felt the same. I seriously thought it would be like 70/30 to leave

>he didn't stay up and watch the results live

WAHHHHHHHHH I JUST WANNA SUCK MY MOMS HUGE TITS WAHHHHHHHHH SHES SO HOT WAHHHHHHHHH

the politic spectrum is all a bit silly. My dad considers him self left wing because he votes labour but he also voted brexit. My mum is left wing too but she voted brexit because apparently life was better when we were not in the EU as she can somehow remember it (my mum is a retard).
loads of other people i know also voted brexit based on shitty youtube videos they watched or because their mates were also voting.
i reckon people who voted brexit were apolitical and done it based on ridiculous boomer ideas or down to memes

same here lad how do i get to suck her wabs.

Imagine legit having a sexy mum. Would be a bit weird.

Well yeah but I'd also agree with the same thing if you changed "right" to "left", I've thought for a few years now that those terms might as well be buzzwords when people use them on here though.

Yea that's true, I guess there's just no way to really know what the majority of people believe, and that time I was wrong

You wouldn't hear the end of it and chad would probably fuck her and then gloat about it.

Pounds and pennies was a mistake

How much do stuff cost in pound shops lad?

live love laugh fart

99 pence lad.

post pic of your mum and i'll tell you if she's fit
t. team player

>How much do stuff cost in pound shops lad?
It varies.

Attached: poundland.jpg (1536x2048, 376K)

My mum isn't very attractive but does have big boobs.

meaningless post. no one knows what you consider a 5/10

>play AoE2 online
>encounter legendofflatslob
>youtube.com/watch?v=9RfM1NQx-i8

wat do

People are commonly aware of how an unattractive person appears.

my mum doesn't have big tits but my sister does. she must have got them from my dad

i actually prefer the term 'boobs' to 'tits' because 'boobs' kinda looks like breasts

>about to lose my virginity to a 6/10 thicc goth girl

she thinks i know what im doing but i seriously fucking don't. she just assumed i wasn't a virgin because im 23 and dress sort of nice.

boy... is she in for disappointment

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 121K)

I prefer the word 'boob' myself

milkers is the true patrician choice.

Reminder that most people are 5/10 by definition because that's how medians work.

>actually using the X/10 rating

I found an ID photo of my mum from the 80s once and legit thought she was hot

What a vocal performance this is, lads. Desperate and real. I imagine this is what normans think Nirvana is

youtube.com/watch?v=DU6IndADEWI

Attached: 1520612520400.jpg (447x517, 45K)

Still quivering thinking about those DM biceps whats your discord DM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: Screenshot_20190127-210226.jpg (1080x1920, 962K)

whos dog is that

youtube.com/watch?v=V0xxT0glNsQ
how do we fix white women, lads

decided the only option is to win the euromillions lads

wish me luck

God a bad habit of scratching and picking my scalp, causing dandruff. What do lads ? Does head and shoulders really work?

I met yasin

Attached: IMG_20190320_152847.jpg (2304x1728, 900K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AvHM7H_hh80

full on strength training doesen't seem worth it. personally, would rather stick to hypertrophy.

The replacements are good, but so are nirvana. It's a shame some normies like nirvana cause they're pretty damn good

Remember us lad when you are a swanky millionaire

>It's a shame some normies like nirvana cause they're pretty damn good
Why is that a bad thing?
i have never understood why something being popular = bad, seems really edgy.

Who are you and how the fuck does Yasin keep appearing out of nowhere? I swear someone said they saw him last night as well.

Yasin also uploaded a photo of Poley to reddit

Just signed on for bennies, called the centre to book my first meeting and she asked me for a second security answer
>name of your childhood best friend?
I would of never chose this security question, because I've never had any fucking friends.
That was embarrassing.

Is he fucking hover-handing?

yasim isn't one man, he's a syndicate of individuals like the drebins

you wouldnt know that unless you went on r/transpassing

t. discord boogieman

Attached: pacrage.png (624x318, 196K)

Or.. if it was posted here last night

Not that lad but someone posted it here.

Reckon Poley did post that to reddit

>You look great :) do you feel wearing a bra down plays your chest, is that why you aren't wearing one in the picture? I think most bras for smaller chested people have padding in the bottom to help play up your chest (lift and separate and all that stuff.) Also, wearing tops with some type of curve or cinch at the waist will help make your chest look bigger and give you some subtle definition.

I hate talking on the phone, I sound even stupider than normal
" err I'm user sn errr just I err going forward what errr next steperrrr ohkay bye"

wait is that a larp reply or is it real

Attached: 1553015090488.jpg (226x218, 24K)

wouldn't mind taking a brighton up the old aris

that is a legitimate reply from reddit.

>26 days ago
>thread found it last night
fucking hell the state of reddit

>the virgin phone talker
too scared to answer unknown numbers
stutters a lot
rarely gets a phone call
>the chad phone talker
payed for a barratt newbuild with a bonus from the call centre
actively baits scammers and posts the call to his popular youtube channel
gives his number to every woman he meets

IT TOOK A LIFESPAN WITH NO CELLMATE
THE LONG WAY BACK
SANDY, WHY CAN'T WE LOOK THE OTHER WAY?

Attached: DsJjp6PXgAAqwPP.png (746x541, 203K)

Imagine buying a brand new Barrett home.

>Barrett
*Barratt

i would HATE working in a call centre all that bothering people and faking being nice, horrible
is there something wrong with them

got the assistant manager position on the leisure centre lads

what does that involve lad?

assisting the manager lad

They're so fucking awful. Their homes were never that nice to look at in the past but now they're even worse.