Meet girl on here

>Meet girl on here
>Talk for the next 3 months, we have a ton in common
>She starts taking longer and longer to respond and eventually ghosts me
Hahaha

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Similar stuff happened via people from different boards, i guess they just like the thrill of meeting new people user

But we talked for months. I just hate knowing that I'm so boring I can't keep the attention of the people I like. I bet I bored them to death until they just never want to talk to me again

Was she from germant by any chance?

You must likely unknowingly flipped a switch that unconcciously made them cringe or dislike you. You cant know these things really.

Just try to be a better conversationalist in the future and try to be more fun

How the fuck am I supposed to become a better conversationalist if I never get feedback, I just get ghosted when they don't like me any more?

Howd you meet her even?

you have the chatlogs dont you? If you want you can add me, i never ghosted anybody since i am always the one ghosted. I might not initiate that much but i will always always reply

>might not initiate that much
Why? I hate people like this. why do you expect the other person to always start the conversation? is it really that hard to say hi?

Because if i did i literally would be writing dozens of hi messages everyday. And i dont want to pressure sombody to answer me or mentally tax them

different user here
my logic is that I *always* want to talk, but the guy I'm talking to might not want to (busy, not in the mood or whatever) so I end up just waiting for him to talk because that way I know I'm not making him uncomfortable or anything
occasionally I'll say hi but if I said it every time I wanted to talk it would be non stop lol
that also comes across as super needy (which I am, but I do my best to hide that lmao)

ive ghosted every femanon ive talked to on here. theyre all boring as fucking hell

You're probably not even that bad. I can make conversation pretty well but if you don't click with someone there's no point.

Be my annoying fembot gf.

It depends if we have any common interests or things to connect over, I'd be open to talking to you. I'm happy to initiate. I reread a bit of the chat logs and said some spergy things a few days after meeting her but past that nothing. I'm gonna go full Asperger's and ask her if there was something wrong with me which is why she ghosted

Be my needy gf we can watch movies

> Meets girl on 4 chan
Thats the problem, righ there

Fine add me than, lets analyse this

Attached: Contact .jpg (89x81, 4K)

I usually tend to ghost people for two reasons.

- Either they're boring or annoying.

- I have grown too attached to them and I think about them too often. Which is damaging to me as any conversation with strangers over the internet is, in the end, meaningless and futile and ought not to affect me in everyday life.

lol I'm currently already annoying someone from Jow Forums
glad to know there are some people that find my clinginess attractive somehow though lol

Lmaoooooooo

Nigga you post your fucking contact every single time in fembot threads quit being a a pathetic thirsty beta

I think this is somewhat unhealthy.
I shoot a message when I want to talk, but try to assure the person that I don't mind if they take forever respond or are busy. Don't double text when you don't get a response ASAP, but it's important to express interest by initiating occasionally or it makes the initiator feel like only they care.

C, is this you? if this is you wtf are you doing here

Nigga this was meant for OP, which i thought is a guy.

Be my annoying fembot gf anyway.

how do you even meet girls from here?

op

very pathetic making these kind of threads if it doesnt work move one u faggot, some months ago some thirsty beta made some thread begging for a gf: "femanons, would you date a 5'7 guy kinda cute"

he got some replies and shit and some girl posted her discord for him. i was just browsing and saw the thread and opened out of curiousty and added her on discord. basically that thisty guy ended up ebing cucked by me cause now she's my gf and shes not virgin anymore, just quit being a stupid thirsty faggot

It takes some element of luck and similar interests but obviously it's not going too well for me

Fucked 2 girls from here and took their v-cards, AMA and yeah they were dirty in bed, both ate my cum.

Did you pay for their plane tickets

I do occasionally message, it's probably not as common as it should be really though I guess
the only time I'll double message is if he doesn't respond for a little while we're talking, then I'll try changing the subject or something
idk I have to do my best to not look clingy, like I already respond instantly to basically every message lol I'm sure he knows that I care a lot haha

no that's not me

aha I'm really happy with the guy I'm talking to
no plans on cucking him anytime soon lol

yeah and then you woke up

Dude the last thing you want to do is act like a total faggot in order to maintain conversation with someone you clearly don't click with enough for it to happen naturally. It won't work and it will become a never ending spiral of lowering self confidence. Ax me how I know.

I hate to say "justbeyourselfbro" but you really should just be yourself, bro.

Ok, first explain the situation how it came to be, also what to say on chats or in general would help.

Well my ex is from here, and current one is form here as well, first one, yeah i did cause we were in a relationship and all, second one, she paid.
Nah im not larping

Clara is this you, again?

Well I guess I can't argue with that. Well this is active for 3 months if u ever wana talk to a robot in the future - [email protected]

I've "clicked" with plenty of people enough to talk a lot for a few days, even weeks, and then it trails off. If you really click with someone they won't get tired of you.

i've ghosted hundreds of girls because im paranoid of the botnet.

What chats? When you add a girl(assuming theyren not fucking with you and are traps or some shit) just talk about you and what you like, things you want to do, future, past, everything is welcome, if they end up ghosting is not your fault, they have their own shit going on man, now if shes interested on you and wanna keep talking, keep talking without rushing into all the "be my gf shit", just give her compliments and stuff sometimes to avoid the shitty friendzone, and stuff, its gonna sound like a meme, but be yourself with them and dont pretend to be someone you are not.

And the situationis that I just talked to them normally and we clicked and stuff, before rushing into the relationship we made sure we got along with each other pretty well, you know, I might end up breaking up with my current gf or something idk.
Listen some people out of the screen have their own shit going on for them its just that, hod do you know that person you is not having a hard time and doing bad that they want to just be alone? You never know..

ahaha it's not
sorry if you have to put up with someone like me lol

I'll try and remember if things don't work out with him lol

>what to say on chats
like the other user said, I hate saying it but literally just be yourself
there's no key to make women interested in you
just get to know eachother and be honest, either you'll click or you won't

Well, myself is apparently not an attractive person or has some issues. I need to improve that hence looking for advice around anywhere and everywhere that is simply not faking it.

>be me
>same thing happens all the time

is this how life is?

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

What if i am not clicking with anybody? I am doubting i am not a good partner material at this point. I know i need to change sth but dont know where to start.

Clingy means insecure as fuck which means ugliness and stuff, so you're probably just some ugly roastie

Trust me, in all likelihood, you don't need to improve except maybe some very minor things here and there and if you try to act a certain way in order to have mass appeal it's going to come across as phony and retarded. It's counter productive, it probably won't work and on top of that it will likely drive away people you might have gotten along with in the first place. You can waste a ton of time running in circles with this bullshit until you don't even know who the fuck you are anymore. I'm not just saying this, I've been in your position and when I dropped your way of thinking it was a huge help.

Sounds good, maybe we'll talk.

Lol lying is a cope as Well faggot

I kinda have the opposite problem, I think I click with everyone and then they end up not being interested lol
you just have to keep looking for someone, I mean I'm super broken and probably not good relationship material at all, but I managed to find someone who puts up with all the bad stuff
if you think you need to change, what are the qualities you think are holding you back?

hey you nailed it! lol

>meet girl from here
>things going well at first joking back and forth she's even being receptive to my light flirting
>suddenly stops talking to me and won't speak unless I initiate
>last time we spoke was because I initiated after two weeks of being silent and she apologized for not being in the mood to talk

I'd rather she just remove me feels like I did something wrong even though she told me I'd done nothing wrong. Either way I'm going to stop trying at this point

Attached: 1542779941815.jpg (390x292, 32K)

Can you explain further, i am not larping here. I think i am an alright person, maybe too nice. nice as in too much of a pushover and not confident and just too helpful at even my own expense.

Pic related

Attached: SmartSelect_20190313-000352_Mimi.jpg (943x202, 57K)

Same, I've talked to almost 200 on tinder and hundreds more elsewhere and clicked with maybe 2 of them and none of them reciprocated

Trips checked

I am this too btw .

I guess like that post i am too malleable, i was told i am too nice and helpful not by just girls. A friend told me

>"you are too nice" you shouldnt be like that and just tell people shit. Thats how i got my wife, i told her "leave your bf and be with me" and she did.

I can hold my own against my friends, but against somrbody i have a crush i just get paralysed a bit and become all jittery.

>Nah im not larping
Guys this checks out

Lol i only got 2 tinder matches after months of use, i blame a combinatio of bad pics, bad bio, being a manlet and maybe using a vpn on my device which may have flagged me as a bot.

It really depends why you are that way. If you're that way out of desperation (which is likely), you should work on it. That's actually a perfect example of acting a certain way in order to gain approval or appeal to people you think you wouldn't appeal to otherwise.
However, that's not a personality trait that you need to change, it doesn't reflect some sort of inherent deficiency.
Personally I don't buy too much into the "be confident" meme because while it is true people who try usually wind up overcompensating and it's very transparent. Confidence isn't something you can just conjure up out of nowhere.
Honestly the best advice I can give you is to be talking to enough girls that you don't fall into the trap of becoming malleable as you put it because you feel your options are limited. This is also a numbers game. Unless you're a normie you're not going to click with the vast vast majority of people.
I've talked to hundreds, shit, probably thousands of girls online, with a couple of successful relationships and this has been my experience. Best thing I ever did was stop wasting time and energy worrying about "making it work" with any particular one of them, if it doesn't click, bail and move on.

My current gf is from here she is a sweaty quiet and lovely, she was a virgin

I met four other girls before all virgins too, but non of those relationships worked

But yeah overall I took the purity of five girls from here and one is my current girlfriend who I will probably marry

This board amused me, gave me interesting women and the love of my life (my current gf) I can't be thankful enough, I will lurk here forever

hmm I think too nice is a bit of a meme, being nice is an amazing quality
it seems like it's a confidence issue which is a really shitty one to have for guys
your friend sounds like an asshole but there's some truth in what he says, being confident and honest goes a really long way
maybe not to the level he says, but yeah just having a lot of self confidence is really attractive
have you tried doing anything to make you feel more confident? like working out, eating healthier, getting nicer clothes and stuff?

>meet femanon on omegle
>be real good friends
>weeks go by
>we both develop feelings
>I'm always suggesting stuff to do
>watch movies, play games, stream emulators, make a youtube channel, read a book together, do fun photo albums
>she is always turning my suggestions down
>except for movies, but she gets to choose what we watch
>whenever I choose what we watch she stays on her phone or tabs out
>says the movie is boring even tho I clearly showed a lot of interest in it and explained her why
>months go by, she feels more and more distant
>we don't do anything together anymore
>it's just talking and sending dumb telegram stickers all the time
>the conversations are less and less frequent
>break up with her
>message her after a couple weeks
>it's like talking to someone on omegle
>"hey what's up" "nm u?"
>cut her off for good
Anyone else have similar stories?

I guess i should cut ties and let it go sooner on relations that dont work. I might be a bit too emotional and empathetic for a guy too which i know arent attractive qualities in a dude.

Oh yeah, after getting strung by one girl a bit too much i just said fuck it. Since than i lost weight 30+ pounds by diet and exercise, dress better and simply try to talk to more girls in general. I am more fit too by the exercise i lost weight with.

I dress better too, better shoes better vests and shit. Now i tie my long hair. Peps say i look better but i didnt hsveluck so far. I had a few ghostings like OP too so i dont know.

How do I meet girls on here?

shitpost and exchange discords

Same just happened to me. Oh well not the right one I guess.

I wish I could outsource this process for a fee. Shit is time consuming.

that's great then!
it sounds like the problem is you're just not clicking with people which is only normal and just means you have to keep looking and not give up

There's only a handful of girls who come here anyway. So it's just trial and error

I have some self confidence issues i think i need to handle first. Not sure if i should stop aiming for a GF before handling those. Maybe a gf will help with making me a better person or work the opposite way.

It would have been better if i wasnt a 5'3" manlet and average looking at best, but i wont complain about those since i cant do anything about that. Just makes it that no girl will do the approach, and i might be overcompensating when i try to approach.

>looking through archives for image
>a girl in the thread said how she had a crush on me but I'd apparently stopped talking to her on Skype

hit me up lass

>meet girl on here
>talk for one DAY
>She lazily responds the next day
>ghosts me after that
At least you can hold onto them better than me.

yeah I wish I could give advice for confidence, I literally have none myself and haven't conquered it in any way shape or form lol
having a bf does help a little but it probably feels bad for him whenever he compliments me and I just say I don't believe him and occasionally cry about it :s
being 5'3 must be really rough though ouch
I think working on the confidence issues while looking would probably be the best idea, and hope by the time you've found some you like who likes you back you're more confident

I know this sensation all too well

>ouch
I know right :)

The issue is there is this qt barista at a coffee shop i frequent too, but at this point i think it got into the point of flirtatious glances into that "creepy costumer".

I would be happier if i was doing better, but i think i might be doing worse. Shit i just need to take a more light hearted approach with these and not put too much weight into it but i just slip and go back.

Thanks for the help user

This is par for the course around here or online in general user. I wouldn't take it personally.

I don't try and I talk to enthusiastic femanons all the time. Doesn't even take a week before I receive heart and wink emojis in my inbox. Always thought femanons were more affectionate than other girls tbqh. These ones were pretty cute too.

>meet girl on here
>talk for a month or so
>she basically ignores whatever I say and just rambles and vents on for hours at a time
>unfriend and block her

Attached: 1553093076789.png (788x614, 437K)

I know, it just hurts when they don't even give me a chance. Then I sit up all night thinking how so could have done it better or what scared her off.

Been there done that believe me.

You ever done the thing where you leave yourself online all day hoping they'll message?

Worse than that. Once I gave my email to a possible femanon and I just refreshed the page over and over every 5 minutes for hours. I've only ever managed to talk to a handful of girls from here and not a single one has lasted a decent length.

Fug, I've done this so many times.

My worst was when I kept putting myself online and off hoping to spark a conversation or the time I left a game I knew she liked as a display hoping it'd bring interest lol.

you aren't missing much. ive talked to some for like a month, they get boring after a week lol. imagine yourself without any hobbies that just happens to have a hole between your legs. that's a femanon.

yeah taking a more light hearted approach would definitely help I think
I'm not sure if I was any help but I hope things get better soon user :)

nooooooo don't do this
then it's like "he's online all day and hasn't messaged he clearly doesn't want to talk" it's the worst feeling ever
at least for me lol

ouch
just because you don't like our hobbies doesn't mean we don't have them

>just because you don't like our hobbies doesn't mean we don't have them
the ones ive talked to seriously didnt have any. maybe you do, dont know and dont really care.

Average fembots hobbies: sucking dick, random hookups, tinder, traveling, texting on her phone

All perfectly respectable hobbies if you ask me

5'3" user here

>he clearly doesnt want to talk

There can only be so many times where i message first, or double or triple message. I mean if a person is online but i have already messaged them a few days ago and sent them a meme a few days before that and they still havent responded. I dont know what to do.

I dont get blocked, that would have been easier to handle, not getting replied is more taxing on my mind.

>he's online all day and hasn't messaged he clearly doesn't want to talk
what's the proper response when she's doing this but claims she's not in the mood to talk? I agree with idk why she just doesn't remove me feels like i'm playing a game where the rules aren't being shared

You sound annoying as fuck honestly, if that person you're talking to from Jow Forums is accepting you is because he's some beta male thirsty and willing to do anything to get pussy and a gf, go a get a life out of Jow Forums, you ugly insecure cunt. I can smell your insecurities from here.

Jesus Christ you're all so fucking pathetic creating drama over stupid shit. If you don't fucking click with them, move the fuck on. If they are in not the mood to talk, move the fuck on. If they slwoly stop responding after having so many hours talking to you, it doesn't mean you're doing wrong, it means they have their own shit going on for them since they probably have a life, so move the fuck on and focus on your own fucking life instead of coming here complaining about "le fembot ghosted me and I don't know why :(".

Don't insult my gf apologize

the first 3 are only true if they're pretty lol
the last 2 are accurate though kek

hmm idk about those situations then, it just seems like they don't want to talk
if it's only occasionally they do it then maybe they're just busy?
if it's all the time then she's probably just not interested anymore and it's probably worth just moving on and trying to find someone who is
I don't really ghost people (intentionally) so idk what to say honestly

jesus did I do something to upset you user?
I never hid any of my insecurities lmao I'm a mess, as is like.. everyone on this board lol