We need to talk about death

we need to talk about death
really, we need to

Attached: lethargic.jpg (197x255, 7K)

death is not the thing most humans should be scared of

its what dies inside of us as we live

Death is the most powerful force in this world.

To be able to turn something off is really crazy. Imagine if there was no death. We wouldn't appreciate life for what it is. We would feel like there's no point to the universe, as we will always continue the same way, for all, eternity.

Forever. Imagine being alive forever, man.

its the process of dying that its intimidating.
i guess the other side is like non-REM sleep, but its the few seconds before that transition is intimidating to experience

Attached: 1552903274415.jpg (675x1200, 120K)

>We wouldn't appreciate life for what it is.

>the universe revolves around the human experience

do you want to hear something crazy, here it goes

reality

there is very little reason to be scared of what comes after death in a world like this

This is your life on life.

Attached: 1d1204ef2e170b7bf10698ebba16b55a.jpg (1000x750, 254K)

do you believe in the spiritual?

you have this life.
it means the probability of existing is greater than zero
and reality is pretty crazy by itself and makes no logical sense, so what are the counter arguments against an after life?
it could very well be a thing

i dont like being alive that much, but at the same time i don't want to die, but its inevitable. its going to happen and there is nothing i can do about it.

Imagine someone stabbed you in the stomach with a glaive right after typing that.

what is worse?
death or life in a small town?

discuss

Attached: It's All In Your Head.png (600x600, 207K)

i would panic and i would cry, but what else could i do about it besides dying?

if you are a fat fuck and i give you a chocolate bar, you are still going to eat it and you know you shouldn't

i hope this makes sense

what's up with the small town?

death is worse because you can die in a small town but can't smalltown once you're dead. Unless you count cemeteries then it's even

in a sense, the buddha is correct.
i suffer because i don't let go.

sometimes i think about setting myself on fire

U know, I'm really terrified of going outside after this whole shooting with the 50 muslims.
I have just been playing video games the entire times these past 4 days, I haven't even seen the sun at all...
The fuck do I do? I'm too fucking depressed man....

Attached: 1549791532064.png (707x1000, 496K)

What if they watched as you cried, then pushed the glaive in a bit further and said "die quicker boy"

im not sure desu user, these days spirituality is just a drug to me

There is fuck all to do all day.
no friends, no jobs, no education, no entertainment besides getting in a car and taking laps around the two streets in the town

think about it.
you know all the 100 people living there, its boring asf
i bet there isn't even drugs in a small town

i agree, small towns are a shit

Do you live in a small town?
Are you afraid of dying?

but in a small town, ur safe from killers and bandits and whatnot.

Attached: 1549982321555.png (960x1280, 747K)

I would die faster i guess.
but like the fat fuck eating that eats the cholocate bar i still would welcome it
its the contradiction that haunts human kind since the dawn of time.

do you want to set me on fire?
i need to let go

1)
Kinda small town? It's a little bit away from the big city, but it does have a supermarket 8 min away.
2)
Yes. But not just me, I'm also worried about my parents and what they will do if they see me dead.... I don't wanna hurt them.

But what is better
Life there or death?

its like living on your knees
t.emilianno zapata

What if you died but god was like "boy you gay as fuck" and sent your ass to hell?

Are you happy with your small town life? What do you do all day when Jow Forumstards don't live stream shootings

I don't believe in god.
I think the concept of a god is private to human beings.
for instance, you know what a table is. a cat does not know what a table is, but it knows what a sleeping spot is.

you don't know what a sleeping spot is, you are not a cat. You do have a need for sleep, but you don't htink in terms of sleeping spots.

So, god cannot exist.

What if I came over rn and shoved my big, long and thick dick up your asshole?

i mean, all this is meditation and it makes sense if you seek the insight and try to see it for yourself.

reality does not exist at all.
when you read my post, you might htink you are talking with me, but actually you are talking with yourself because my post has symbols that you brain operates on
its only in your head

University I guess....
Used to have a really good friend from childhood, he became a full blown Nazi, has stopped talking to me or visiting my place.

But I guess it's still pretty good... weather is nice and cool, there's a lake nearby if I'm fancy a swim.

Attached: 1549995554472.jpg (1200x1000, 624K)

i am going to flinch my anus very hard so you dick falls off

but you DO exist?

Damn bro, you don't deserve to die like the rest of peons.

I'm sorry you're mortal.

How do you even have an university if its a small town.
I a sorry, you aren't in the small town club.

Have you tried forgiving this friend? The buddha says we have to practice loving friendliness.
This guy from the internet told me one time, that when the Buddha was teaching his stuff, there was this serial killers that collected fingers and made necklaces of fingers.
he was a pretty intimidating dude.
no one likes him, because he murders people, and in antiquity they didn't have guns so he killed them with swords and that was gruesome asf

so buddha says.
- its okay to be e a serial killer, brother, come and see for yourself and I am going to love friend you.

then the buddha discovers that the man is not mean at all, but actually he lived a very rough life in a small town. And he only killed people because he was devoted to his teacher that egotistically groomed him to be a murderer. the guy became enlightened.

You don't understand, I take a 2 hours trip to my university, from my small town.

How can I forgive him when he refuses to talk to me?

Attached: 1551740360577.jpg (1200x1338, 155K)

Yes, this reality will cease to exist when I die.
Same for yours.

This looks like a contradiction because I just said that reality does not exist. But I am talking about something deep here.
Its the appereace vs reality contrast.
Idealism vs materialism.

There is nothing outside my head. And there is nothing outside of yours.
You are talking with yourself right now, its not with me.

When you read my post, if you feel like you posting a reply, you will be operating on the subjective experience that is your reality. deep stuff.

i am going to set myself on fire. i have to let go.

Perish and move on

You have to wish him spiritual success. Its a wordlessly action, you just do it mindfully from a distance. Just close your eyes and think very hard about loving him, even if he does not love you back.
Like the Buddha, you are going to discover that your friend had a very rough life in a small town, and your compassion will make you enlightened.

I am going to grab something to eat, do you guys want anything?

Your logic makes no sense. One might as well use "well reality is crazy" to justify the probability that you're secretly a conscious vegetable who's been buried underground for 2 million years as the overlanders fear your brainlet return.

You reaffirm my belief that everyone spiritual is just bad at math and logic.

I started getting sharp headaches every time i masterbait
Is it brain cancer?

>You reaffirm my belief that everyone spiritual is just bad at math and logic.

math and logic are a prevarication.
human consciousness is lacks processing power to comprehend reality.
there are concepts that lie beyond human language and cannot be understood or described in a coherent way.

the scientific method is the best thing we have, but its not perfect.
the mere existence of the universe its a logical clusterfuck
you cant scientific method'd that shit

try not doing it for a while and then do it and see what happens. maybe you're just tired

look at me. look. come here brother, come. come and see for yourself

Yeah where ya heading?

>we
bloked

i forgot what i was going to talk about
i think i was expecting this guy to replyjust set me on fire and let me pay bare wordlessly attention to the sensation until i perish

i am suffering lads, i cannot let go.
i know you guys are suffering too and you too cannot let go.
lets wordlessly pay attention to it