/drugfeels/

It's /drugfeels/, not /drugfeel/ edition.

Previous thread:

Attached: stash_spring_break.jpg (640x853, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etzE9O8dRsU&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About to snort this Vicodin and eat these Xanax gummies. Fent pressed roxys for tomorrow. Day after that, some sketchy MDMA that smells like its been dipped in Hydrocodone Syrup.

Attached: 968F582A-8583-4F28-8D1B-5EEA745AD239.jpg (550x471, 51K)

Been sober off down for 8 months. Moved to a new town. Asked some random druggy if he knew where I could get down. Said he had a connect but I was working and couldn't go with him.
Been super tempted. I went and picked up some gear from the hospital and I've been looking around town for the guy who can get me down. What Do?

Dude just get some poppy seeds or kratom, heroin ain't worth it.

Poppy seeds or kratom won't do shit for me. I'm on the methadone program so I still have a large tolerance.

Stims + LSD, good idea? I use stims infrequently and they put me in such a great frame of mind.

Apparently this is the new thread, let me ask here:

Anyone done Datura?
I'm curious about experiences, please also try to specifically mention as much as you remember about: the flower(color, shape, size, which exact species of Datura it was if you happen to know it), approximate time of day and time of year when it was picked up, which part of the plant was consumed and how much and in what way, as well as if you could approximate the age of the plant as well as which point in it's life cycle it was at(e.g did it have only flowers, flowers and seed pods, flowers with seedpods already burst and seeds dispersed, etc)
Thanks for any help with my research

Attached: 1533980743781.jpg (1896x1900, 246K)

/alchocorps/ territory

I like how colorful this picture is

I already told you just get some fly agaric mushrooms anonynon.

thanks for your two useless posts, haven't they taught you that you should keep your mouth closed if you have nothing to say? or do you think i'm researching datura yet have never done psilocybin mushrooms or LSD? and your knowledge of salvia is embarrassingly wrong

All of this "gang" spam is really asinine and getting on my nerves. I wish this site had some half-decent filtration mechanism to keep out the underages. This thread had a comfy vibe before the autistic spammer started.

youre clearly not talking to who you think. fly agaric mushrooms are muacarinic i.e. same as datura and also grow naturally around. youre rude and a cunt. byw.

so I just set up a consultation for IV ketamine treatment for my depression
anything I should know beforehand?

Yes, me too. That's why I wanted to make this thread. I just found the picture.

>so I just set up a consultation for IV ketamine treatment for my depression
>anything I should know beforehand?
make sure you ask how high it gets you and wink really obnoxiously

Yeah, can this he the comfy thread please?

I always was on friendly terms with all the different kinds of drug users here,
but now a ton of them just shit on every post I make.
And they keep saying that opisquad exists, even though to my knowledge, not one opiate poster actually wants to be called that anymore

So sick of the arguing and hating and drama and factions

So for real, how are you guys enjoying your highs/nods/trips?
Feeling /comfie/ I hope?
Has anyone tried any cool new drug combos recently?

>muacarinic
>i.e. same as datura
the one who clearly has no idea what he is talking about is you. while atropine which is the main poison in datura that causes dry mouth and blurred vision IS an antagonist of the muscarinic acetylcholine receptors, the main hallucinogenic tropane alkaloids found in Datura, scopolamine and hyosyamine, are not
still I will look into these mushrooms, thank you

What do I do if every time I do psychs I freak out and think my life is going to be hell if I dont act like some Sunday Christ child?

My life is a living hell so I think god is actually evil if real and I have no reason to like him

How do I enjoy psychs

Attached: 849794A5-B449-418A-8329-B7CD9DBB0885.jpg (650x650, 41K)

what do you mean they are not... they are. where you getting that from and if they arent by all means tell me what they are. nicotinic? You clearly have no idea what youre on about.

just don't freak out lmao

might make you paranoid as fuck
mdma and shrooms is a good idea tho
keep the doses low
this.
please report back how does it work.
I've been doing that to myself for a long time but with recreational doses. At first it was amazing. Better than anything in the world. I could escape to my ketamine wonderland. Now its always a amnesia filled nightmare with awful feelings after. I should keep a tole-break.

Speaking of ketamine, have any of you guys done it? It's my favourite. Or used to be. I feel like ive raped my reseptors with too much ketamine + mdma. My favourite "fuck this world" combination. It sends you to other worlds full of bliss and you totally forget who you are or where you are from.
God I just want to be hooked to machine that pumps those chems in to my veins 24/7

Attached: 1529121618206.png (600x375, 536K)

i don't plan on doing any drugs or psychedelics but i'm interested how psychedelics or drugs such as mdma, extacy could influence someone with a panic/anxiety disorder?

i used to smoke weed (hash more to be specific) in my teen years and never had problems. i later developed panic disorder for no reason and when i tried to smoke weed alone i got a full blown panic attack.

Attached: 934574353.jpg (1000x700, 254K)

Yeah read my post above MDMA makes me freak out for hours straight but sometimes I just fap

Ive had good experiences doing with alcohol or Xanax. Keep a 12 pack handy instant release

im sure that the mechanism for paychedelics positive effects is that they give plasticity to change your beliefs about the world. thats the positivity. people get new realizations

Pyschedelics might worsen your panic. It's all about the set & settings. At worst they might cause you irreversible traumas and send you down a depressing spiral to madness. My sister suffered that fate and she had a panic disorder.
Smoking weed while coming up on a psy substance might trigger panic aswell..

Mdma on the other hand might help you with low doses and be quite uplifting.

It made me miserable I dont enjoy anything anymore without feeling like a degenerate

what drug did he take?
youtube.com/watch?v=etzE9O8dRsU&t=

there's few fears i actually have in general with mind altering drugs, this might sound dumb to you vets but:

1) fear of losing control of my behavior
2) fear of developing schizoprenia/psychosis and losing control (no one in my family has it)
3) having a terrible panic attack/bad anxiety attack

I have spare btc on dream. Should I try heroin or LSD?

I have anxiety pretty often but psychedelics (especially when taken with phenibut) don't really give me much trouble. I have more trouble with weed desu, fuck weed.
I don't think MDMA really makes you anywhere near as prone to anxiety or panic as either weed or psychedelics though since it's pretty much a straight stimulant/empathogen.

I'm storing a few grams of crushed mdma crystals inside of a plastic bag sealed by tape, placed inside of a ziploc bag. i keep it in a metal altoids tin. can i store it like this for years? would placing one of those little silica gel moisture absorbers inside of it have any effect on prolonging it's shelf life?
and if so, should I place it in the ziploc bag or just in the tin?

Attached: 1538540687115.jpg (830x623, 97K)

ofc it depends on your set and setting and also yeah they probably are hyped up. Antidepressants when first on the scene seemed like a wonderdrug. now the effect size on studies is very small. seems to happen with every new therapy whether drugs or cbt etc etc. initially looks powerful, as time goes on studies find increasingly smaller effect sizes.

Like I said try it in low doses and have Xanax or beer handy or something it removes the scary parts and you just have more fun doing it

LSD dude, seriously
stay away from heroin, LSD is one of the best experiences you can have though
do make sure to read up on it's effects and start with a lower dose if you are doing it without a tripsitter. wait two weeks after taking it to try again so you can reset your tolerance to zero

seems to me like a general video of what a normalfag might think drugs do to you, the parts with rainbow geometric visuals looked like LSD while other parts seem like deliriants, there's no such drug

>1) fear of losing control of my behavior
This will happen
>2) fear of developing schizoprenia/psychosis and losing control (no one in my family has it)
The latter can happen, but you should be good in the mental disorder apartment once you've rode out the trip.
>3) having a terrible panic attack/bad anxiety attack
Just have some benzodiazepines on hand.

whilst drug abuse in general is associated with a higher risk of mental illness there is actusaly no verified risk of psychosis increased by psychedelics in recent or past studies. this has largely been myth and anecdote. psychosis induces by drugs usually requires extensive periods of chronic drug use and is actually far more common with stimulants like meth, speed or coke than psychedelics.

Having these fears in your mind during a trip worsens it.
You should be in an environment filled with things familiar to you. Like good friends you trust and things that make you comfy.
Taking lsd is like playing midn games with yourself. When you notice you're getting anxious you have to convinve yourself that you are fine.
No one here can quarantee you that you will be fine. It is all in your hands. The trips can be the best in the world or the worst from hell.
I gave my friend a tiny bit of acid once when he wanted to try it. Just a small bit, like 50micrograms and he developed HPPD. This disorder that makes your vison a little bit altered forever.
All my experiences with psys have been heavenly, but for each person it waries. And all the trips are different from eachother.
Be aware and stay safe user if you decide to trip some day.

Hahaha
Gunna shit and cum?

you don't need much to store these drugs, they're very shelf stable

here's what i would do
>get amber prescription bottle
>by the way most of these are airtight
>put drugs in sandwich bag
>seal
>put bag in bottle
>???

in fact you literally don't even need the sandwich bag

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x781, 63K)

thank you for the information, my ex was into psychedelics and MDMA and she always said it would be amazing to do with me but i always said no. I will probably never do any of these drugs because i'm very hypersensetive in general but thank you though.

mdma stays the same when stored in room temp, protected from light.
alexander shulgin, the guys who came up with the best synthesis for the stuff said, that if the ancient eqyptians had mdma, it would still be good to this day.

How are YOU preparing for 19th April?

Attached: hofmann.jpg (480x379, 249K)

do you think an airtight bottle is a big improvement over having it double bagged in a metal non-airtight tin?

so protecting it from light is all I need? that's great to know, thanks

Attached: 1546364953502.jpg (2548x2180, 883K)

user if you want the RIGHT answer it is to buy a vacuum sealer

but we all know you're not gonna do that so I'm just saying it doesn't matter that much. nothing bad is going to happen if you stuff it in a tin.

pic related, how else amigo

you're right, thanks, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't go to do some in a year and find it spoiled and became inactive

Attached: 1540788373081.jpg (1200x800, 66K)

200ugs and go for bicycle ride

I need to find some mescaline lads. Used to get san pedro but since the drug law in uk its impossible to get anything at all

Ill trip with you do you have a discord? Im extremely depressed I cant smoke anymore and 4/20 will hit hard

Thats so fucked dude. It sounds like the Uk is alcohol only now wtf

>discord
do you enjoy all of your discussions(voice and text), including illegal ones, being logged and sent back to discord? it's not even a secret, read the terms of service of the programs you use

I dont care no one cares if I do mushrooms stop being siczo

>i don't care about my privacy
>you do? schizophrenic!!!!

Attached: 1527701657374.jpg (600x418, 27K)

30mg of Temazepam and some Alcohol and Weed

I think its gonna be a good night.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (492x527, 402K)

pretty much dude. you can still deliver shit to your door but all rc and pseudo-legal shit has sky rocketed in price. I would just mushroom hunt for liberty caps but you need a stupid amount to get a good trip. im gna order mushrooms from netherlands soon based on the understanding it shd get through okay. friends have ordered before. clearly customs services arent that diligent.

pic related is you, moron

Attached: 1524166543836.png (240x221, 68K)

I just buy 3.5 of shrooms for 30

30 dollars anonynon?

Did some coke and a fuckton of kratom tea yesterday. Boutta have a double shot of vodka for breakfast and maybe buy some weed later.

Attached: 1542016943473.gif (360x381, 259K)

Have you slept anonx?

Wew, I'm up to 143mg of H. All in the last 4.5 hours. Only have 466mg left. This g was supposed to last a month but over half is gone in 48 hours. Not even that high. :(
Ia just went down to pick up my mail and looked totally awake and normal to them.
This is crazy how much its taking. I have to leave for class in 30 minutes.
Might as well just keep dosing cause it barely does anything
That way when I get back at 6 I will hopefully still have a buzz that i can re-up
that way I can take a fuckton of H to nod again.
maybe another 160 then?

At least when im home in a month a lot of this tolerance should be gone
I've got another G there.

Actually, fuck.
I need to stop dosing. Having breathing difficulty despite not being that high.
I'm not gonna OD by suffocating myself, without even getting to nod!!!!
I keep hacking up tons of heroin-mucous but its showing no sign of slowing.
95% of what ive sniffed was dissolved in water or in nasal spray form so idk why i got so much H in my lungs.

Thanks for keeping this thread chill and /comfy/ guys. I dont mind that the drugs youre discussing are ones that I dont like, thats ok. Its about the vibes
Love this thread so far, lets not fight and keep it /comfy/ and /cozy/

The first concern is only possible when the drug is in your system, and it depends on the drug. For most drugs its incredibly unlikely to lose total control
2 and 3 are both distinctly possible, 3 much more so, but still. They are very unlikely.

BUT many drugs simply cannot cause problems 2 and 3. So those are safe. And even drugs that have a low risk of those issues can be super safe when used and dosed in a smart way.

How the fuck does one go about getting good hallucinogens if you live in a small town/state. The only drugs you can get for miles are meds, weed or coke.
I just wanna trip again bros...

Attached: c42db87e6f05d851ac5cb880a09636883925fb840035b13972b6b5b0f95ddfed.jpg (480x361, 41K)

Yeah i slept a long time last night, i did coke early in the day so I was able to sleep at a reasonable hour.

Grow psychedelic mushrooms, its really easy.

Yeah grow shrooms or cactus

Does anyone else dance with the numa numa guy after snorting amphetamine? Or is it just me?

any fans of Plan B here?

I have some in my yard but would never try them. There's a thin line between getting hallucinations and overdosing with the angel trumpet. The better alternative to deliriants are benadryl, and fly agarics after they have been made safe for consumption.

anyone else do dph(benadryl) when they get bored and are too poor to get anything, 300mg at 95lb usually gets me hallucinating

"safe for consumption" means theyre no longer hallucinogenic you numpty.

I literally have never found a psych mushroom before and its too hard

No they're still hallucinogenic, research it. You can supposedly bake/dry them, and saints used to drink the urine of deer who ate the fly agaric.

just eat them raw lad

Why on earth would a hallucinogenic mushroom be labeled safe for consumption by normies.

What drugs should I take for more energy and maybe some motivation?

I spend all day sleeping because of depression and feel exhausted no matter how much I change my diet.

My insurance kind of fucked me over for antidepressants for a while.

just came here to tell everyone that amphetamine and dance dance revolution is a fucking amazing combination

Just finished fully coming back to semi-normal from my first LSD trip after probably 2 days now. For starters that tab was way stronger then the standard dose, I wasn't able to speak or understand words aside from a few given phrases I kept repeating and mumbling. I was dumb enough to ignore everyone's advice and not test the dosage or get a trip sitter and took it at a time my family has been dealing with tragedy (aside from having already bought it off the streets from a hippie at a drum circle) having been too eager to "try acid" thinking any cost would be minimal. There were times I thought I lost my teeth and that animals and spirits in items kept trying to telepathically communicate with me, needless to say throughout the trip I completely lost my fucking mind. But it was such an intense theraputic and emotional experience that I can easily see myself doing it again every 2 or 3 months at a much smaller dose and with a tripsitter in a healthy environment. It has probably been one of the best experiences to ever happen to me, I've felt more motivated, loving, connected, social and friendly since and have reavaluated my goals and place and how I want to treat others. Everything stopped making sense to me, there was so many steps and mechanisms to everything that I couldn't understand anything in any rational way to the point my own identity stopped making sense and I forgot who I was in any meaningful way and went through a full blown ego death. Right after the only thing of me intact was my sense of love I was suddenly building my identity around to compensate for the identity I had just lost and for a while my belief system changed entirely. Whenever I spoke all I could do was rhyme words that almost had nothing to do with each other in sentences that went nowhere trying to figure out what I was talking about but the subject seeming too abstract to do so.

I actually got some sleep!!
Really exciting
My headache is still here tho
Very warm and about to do my morning line before breakfast
So about to be kinda comfy too
Tapering off kinda sucks
Lacking a lot of comfy feels
If I can get a hold of my plug and he can still sell to me I'll start using a lil more and maintain that
How was your day friend?
Hi longpost user!
Yea my dosing is super high too
Was getting sick before getting high
Such a bother
Take it slow tho
Don't wanna lose my heroin buddy aha
I'm mostly lucid lately as well which is fun
Minor paranoia and hallucinations but otherwise I feel nice
My da was keen to bring up my lack of higher education lol
Both him and my ma said I needed to find something soon
So I'm likely at the end of my stay with her.

Attached: 376D4D13-125E-47C8-8FF8-2A16F7F08D6F.jpg (1609x1374, 90K)

Depends what temperature they are baked/dried at. Too hot and you destroy the psychoactive compounds. Posting a quick excerpt from erowid although I haven't researched preparation so much.

>How do I prepare them? You should dry them first so all the ibotenic acid (bad stuff) will turn to muscimol which is what you want. Drying has to be done in a temperature of about 170-200F to make the reaction to happen. If you dry them in an oven leave the door little open to let the steam come out. When the mushrooms are heated they will "sweat" their juice out and you don't want that to happen so pour the semi-dried juice back over the mushrooms and do this as often as needed. When the drying is done you may do what ever you want with this stuff: you may make a meal, boil some tea, eat them like that, extarct the alkaloids or smoke them (that didn't work for me though) , but don't take more than 5g at the first time! The dosage varies lot from a person to a person and the potency of the mushrooms varies too. If you have lot to spare throw away the gills and stems and keep just the skin and the yellowish flesh under the skin, because they are the best parts. All the 3 doses I have taken have been only this good part ... like I said there is no lack of them over here.

>anyone else do dph(benadryl) when they get bored and are too poor to get anything, 300mg at 95lb usually gets me hallucinating
mfw poor people trip on the most uncomfortable shit, why would you even do this?

I kept thinking it was exactly like alice in wonderland and this is how it felt to be in that book but with visuals more befitting of google deepdream. Everything kept constantly morphing and changing into something else, no one scenario stayed that way for too long as if I was looking at multiple permutations and versions of whatever I was looking at like I kept thrusting from reality to reality, whenever I focused on a part of something everything shifted in relation to the part of what I was looking at and then when I looked at a part of that vision everything shifted in relation to that. It felt like I was in a sentence with no beginning or end constantly changing subject and theme like falling through infinity trying to hold it all together. But the dangerous part is I spent a lot of time outside in public covered in constant sweat with dilated pupils, I felt intense love for people I never met before just passing and wanted to badly touch them not in any sexual way but loving like wanting to be close. I was unable to tell reality and fantasy apart at a lot of times and some moments fell into really delusional belief and felt easily suggestible and really un-understanding thus fearful of authority figures becoming almost child like with no tripsitter just myself to keep it together. But yet I couldn't be happier I went through with it, I saw and felt beautiful things on acid I know I will never forget and will make the rest of my life different fundamentally, the ultimate result was one of extreme theraputic relief and my life is now better then it was before. I have a softspot and love for LSD I'll never forget.

Also hi leif, it's me.

kek ibotenic acid is what we used to lesion rat brains in the lab.

>just came here to tell everyone that amphetamine and dance dance revolution is a fucking amazing combination
You are a fucking genius

>i don't plan on doing any drugs or psychedelics but i'm interested how psychedelics or drugs such as mdma, extacy could influence someone with a panic/anxiety disorder?
Why are you interested if you don't plan on doing it?
I'll give you my experience.
>Severe anxiety all my life
>Casual meditation helped a little
>Dabbled with weed which made my anxiety much worse
>Get into LSD, no major effect on my anxiety. I guess it may have changed my perspective and confidence but I still had the same amount of anxiety
>Have ONE shroom trip where I casually meditated and it was extremely therapeutic. I learned to stop giving a fuck about shit that doesn't matter. I believe the effects were somewhat permanent, but faded away after the initial weeks/months after.
>Haven't used weed, alcohol, psychs in 2 years because I'm maintaining my mental health
>Read some books on mindfulness, practice daily, this has had the biggest effect on my anxiety.
Nothing in life is unearned. Psychedelics aren't a magic cure. You have to work for it buddy.

Great. Keep it rare. I had first tried acid January this month, and have tripped since 4 times. I think it might affect the frequency of bad trips. But I always feel so weird a few days after a trip. I mean permanently too, with the ways I look at the world, but first days after it I am aware of my body, I love breathing and I don't know how to describe it. I feel human. And I kind of forget it after some time. I mean I still have those realisations somewhere in my subconsciousness, but it's asleep

Just chewed what I thought was 0.5 mg Xanax and it's hitting me pretty hard just ten minutes later. Am I supposed to feel sort of drunk? I'm a lightweight if that's relevant.

you... chewed xanax?

I, myself am chewing through a whole nutmeg pod.

>you... chewed xanax?
Is that wrong? I normally chew pills for higher efficiency and to make sure they taste like the legit substance

next time just buy benzedrex, my dude
$4-8 for a day of being stimmed as fuck

No it's fine, he's an idiot. Holding it under your tongue is better though.

You're mental. Also, how lightweight are we talking about? 50 pounds? It can't be more if you're mentioning the drunk effect. 0.5mg. You're full of shit.

Can someone please recommend me a drug I can use regularly for euphoria and relaxation but where I can get shit done but It's still good to slack off with like weed or xanax. Can't be physically addicting or cause serious psychological addiction like meth would. Ideally higher doses wouldn't make me disassociative to any dangerous point. Nothing like DXM or Amphetamines or Coke either ideally. I like coke but would never use it regularly same with amphetamines. DXM I just hate the paranoia it causea.

Ketamine? Never done it, but from what I heard

Ketamine is very similar to DXM though, they're both dissociatives

Honestly not even meming coffee works

0.5mg xanax is enough for an effect if you have no benzo tolerance and aren't taking stims

t. prescribed that dose for panic attacks, I weigh 48kg

I have social anxiety and mdma will make all of your worries disappear temporarily but they will come back when it wears off, its not going to fix your issues for you, it might help you come to terms with whats causing them however then its up to you to deal with it. Everyone should try mdma at least once in their life, its an amazing substance.

modafinil
there's a subreddit with info on how to get it on the clearnet, I think it's Jow Forumsafinil

weight: 63 KG
might be a little higher because the bar didn't snap cleanly, maybe 0.75mg