Open Relationship General

Would you allow your gf to fuck other guys? It might be better than being bitter and forever alone.

vice.com/en_us/article/ywmykm/we-asked-couples-why-they-opened-up-their-relationship

Attached: vic.png (912x769, 621K)

imagine coming here every day to post cuck shit

Its basically was I just never caught her in the act.

>micropenis

cock sleeve > being a cuck

Attached: amazon recommended products.png (1852x548, 361K)

I like how open relationships are always to the benefit of the girl and never the guy.

Most true open relationships involve a chad relentlessly cheating on a roastie with many other women.

Is this like a strap on? Does the guy even feel anything? Might as well just finger or eat her out.

Pretty sure a dicklet wearing this will never have the innate rhythm of being born with a big dick and know how to use it

The girl in the relationship can fuck 40 differents dudes in a month, because it's just that easy.
The guy might get a girl interested once in a while but she'll be hesitant because of the fact that he's dating someone.
This can't work.

I think in will try this at least once with a hooker actually. I dont even have a small dick it looks like it could be fun.

Maybe I'll get a black color dick.

>knowing that you arent enough for someone you love and knowing they get happiness getting fucked by other dudes is better than being sad about being lonely
Idk man they seem pretty fucking comparable

>The guy might get a girl interested once in a while but she'll be hesitant because of the fact that he's dating someone.

Women go after men in relationships. There's no greater high for a roastie than to fuck a guy who married.

>Beta bf doesn't like the idea of a one-side open relationship where I get to fuck Chad

Why are guys such jerks?

Attached: 146921548363.png (609x749, 17K)

>her shit eating grin
I wonder if people were honest about themselves to themselves, how much better the world would be

tfw clit dick haver and I've unironically looked into buying one

Forever alone seems much preferable to cuckery or fag shit. That shit would be worse than being alone imo.
But go on and scrape the bottom if that is what you like.

>t. nonvirgin with a long ass dry spell

how's the coaping working out for ya, user?

Why do you cuck fantasists always think that open relationships means only the girl gets to have sex with others?

because we're on RnineK

Works better than your spelling, fag.

I mean. if you've got a microdick. Being in an open relationship is better than being forever alone.
At least she probably lets him put it in every once in a while.

You mean to fuck a Chad who is married.

Open relationships are extremely common where I live. I see two dudes romantically involved with one woman in public usually once a day.

And even though most of Jow Forums would describe it as being "cuck shit", the idea is that some people can fall in love with more than one person. So why limit the number of partners you can love?

>the current state of relationships

guys with girlfriends are pathetic cum eating cucks. do you enjoy cleaning her cum off her pussy after she is done with her other boyfriend?

Attached: 1466512787651.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

Because unless you are GigaChad or Zyzz himself, an open relationship mainly just benefits the woman.

Yeah, I've seen a few open relationships or poly ones fall apart. It just doesn't work out 99% of the time. Someone always gets jealous of someone else. I remember one in particular preferred one partner to the other (this was actually 2f1m) and the other girl got so jealous she beat the shit out of the first one. It's a mistake to even try this shit.

nigger the only reason to have a gf is to have sex without a condom and she is going to bring STD's if you have an open relationship. enjoy paying your expensive HIV medication.

>consuming jew media
unironically kys user

No.

Open relationships are just triangulation, and triangulation is a variation of emotional abuse.

Anyone participating in an open relationship is just advertising the fact that their girlfriend is abusing them which is extremely fucked up and a sign that they either have issues themselves or are too scared to leave.

fuck nah im good fucking my hand homie

No, I've had multiple "interested" state they wanted an open relationship or fwb with me. They seem offended when I say "no" after the millionth time or avoid me. At first, they say it's no big deal; I imagine they think I'll change my mind after they ask me enough times. It's still a no, and not respecting my answer only makes me firmer in it. I either want a lasting emotional connection, or nothing at all. I'm not a guy, I don't have a strong sex drive that needs to be relieved on someone else. If I went my whole life without sex (I already have up to this point), I'd be fine with that. A million other things occupy my mind and are much more fulfilling, not to mention far less dangerous, (and I fucking ski and am going skydiving for fucks sake).

She can either be all mine as I am hers or she can GTFO my life.
I want the whole thing, not just a part.

It's definitely harder for the dude. My wife and I have had an open marriage for more than a decade now and her count is higher than mine and she puts way less effort into meeting guys than it takes for me to find girls. For me it's a huge project, taking months to years in person to get a girl to be okay being FWB with a married guy. For her it takes 2 seconds either in person or online. She's fucked old friends from her school days, single guys she's met online, married guys she's met online, guys she's met through work, I've even seen her pickup a random dude in the grocery store while I was there pretending not to know her.

Maybe things would be different if I was a Chad but we're both just average 6-7/10 people and in that situation the girl is always better off. So if you're okay with that imbalance then it can be a fun time. If not then you're in for jealousy and disappointment.

This is why you don't stew and dig up dirt, just leave and never talk about her again

dude
get the fuck out of there

I don't have a small dick, and even if I did I would never allow an open relationship. If they want in on this relationship they'll have to be added to the marriage certificate (joke).
There is no reason why I would take all the risks of marriage without taking the benefits of it.

Sounds like it sucks. There should be a rule where the women can only have the same amount of male partners
that a guy would have female partners, at a time

more like get the fuck out of here you faggot normie cuck. Literally die in minecraft nigger

Sure, you could totally agree to a rule like that in your relationship. The thought has crossed my mind but I'm okay with things the way they are so we've never talked about it. But I would totally understand if that's the way a couple set things up.

Based.
I'm goin back to the better way,
And I'm headin there today.
Tomorrow I may change my tone,
Follow lead thrown from my bone.
Some folks like a girl that's been around and gone her way,
I'm not saying that ain't okay.
But I know what there is out there, damn right I have been shown.
So tonight I won't be sad when I sing this ballad all alone
Because I'm headin back the better way,
And I won't be thinkin what they say.

>do you enjoy cleaning her cum off her pussy after she is done with her other boyfriend?
Yes.

cuckolding only works if it is accepted culturally, and anthropology usually only finds that shit in africa.

White people for the most part are stuck-up & dont want to share anything.

just ask the indians

Peak degeneracy
I don't get why conservatives fought so hard to prevent the faggots from marrying yet left this battleground complete vacant. At least a monogamy fag relationship still involves intimate feelings. There is no greater perversion of the family structure and the gift of love than the consensual adultery and emotional abuse of your partner. Cuck fags are one tier under pedos and animal abusers on the degenerate faggot scale.

Attached: amusing yet cringe.jpg (540x720, 33K)

I'm in a few open relationships. And I most likely fuck more girls than any of my girls fuck guys. Seriously, stop being such fucking incels and putting pussy on a pedestal and thinking that open relationships are only a win for girls.

in this ctural and political climate "degenerate" is a compliment

You're a degenerate in any political climate
Cucks and pedos could run the nation and you would still be a degen

Very few men with a decent sized dick know how to use it. Men are generally very bad at sex.

Well thats just not true and you've now disqualified your own rhetoric from any real rational consideration.

If youre going to make a point then make it without appeals to authority or emotion.

I know its a sensitive subject that your white picket fence and tire swing dreams include a black man on top of your wife wether you understand why or not at the moment.

>Men are generally very bad at sex
I make good sex

The only reason men agree to open relationships is because they both know it's easier to live with the shame of being cucked than it is to actually find a new gf.

>easier to live with the shame of being cucked than it is to actually find a new gf

Found the cuck

How does pointing out the reasoning behind it make me a cuck? It's blindingly obvious that's why men agree to it.

"degenerate" is not a subjective term that relies on the cultural or social norms to regulate. It is a term that relies on the degeneration of the ideal condition, ideal defined by the user and objective evidence, not by society. Society could be chock full of degenerates and yet degeneracy would not become the norm and thus stop being degenerate, that's not how the term works.
>If youre going to make a point then make it without appeals to authority or emotion.
I never appeal to authority, and appeals to emotion are only invalid if they have no practical or pragmatic justification behind those feelings.
>I know its a sensitive subject that your white picket fence and tire swing dreams include a black man on top of your wife wether you understand why or not at the moment.
It's not a sensitive topic at all, it is off the table. Cuck shit will absolutely never not be degenerate. You can gain the support of as many normalfags as you want but you will never not be a degenerate.
I wouldn't be surprised if we started to see mass Cuck suicides within the next 25 years, in fact i would place money on it. An individual can only cope with so much emotional abuse before they paint their walls with their brain.

Attached: suicide tranniew.png (738x669, 186K)

I've had a casual fuckfriend turn into an "open relationship", but if a relationship began on the terms of reciprocal monogamy I'm doubtful it could become and "open relationship" without some kind of fetish or emotional abuse element.

No I would not.
And that's because I'm not desperate to get in a relationship nor am I in a hurry to get there. The years of letting myself be treated like a doormat and having "available" as my only criteria taught me a lot in the department of self-respect.
Never settle for a woman who will not respect your feelings and values. If you're not okay with her seeing other dudes, don't fucking pretend to be like I have to be "open minded" because "you really really love her" even though the only reason why you stick around and deal with her shit is because she's the only one who have given you affection and since she knows that fact and your desperation, she uses it as leverage against you and to feel less guilt from openly using another person and fucking with his emotions.

Stop going for the available ones just because they are. If you're that desperate, fucking take a step back, take a breather and realize you're being played. You don't want a gf THAT bad. Have standarts, have dignity.

You're a cuck because what you said is 100% wrong. You are projecting your virginal cuck fantasies onto the real world. But things don't work like that outside your basement.

Please explain how I'm wrong. Let's just set aside that I am 100% against non monogamy and would rather stay alone than be in that kind of relationship.

fuck no.
/thread/

Because i am an egoist and want her to not share intimacy with anybody else while in a relationship with me.
And for "ethical" reasons i also do the same for her and respect her egoistical and owness needs aswell.
A healthy monogamous relationship is a union of egoists that dont fall for "utilitarian" and "humanistic" spooks for the "greater good".
Same thing can also be applied to poly shit but they are most of the time spooked and possessiveness in relationships is a very natural human instinct.

You are wrong because you think an open relationship means the girl fucks lots of guys while the guy has to stay monogamous.

>being born with a big dick
>knowing how to use it
Those are two very different things user, trust me.

That's literally what happens.

>girl: I'm in an open relationship
>guy: ok cool
>then they fuck

>guy: I'm in an open relationship
>girl: get away from me creep

>degeneration of ideal conditions

who do you think youre talking to man?

I know what all of these words mean.

If you think youre right im cool with explaining everything to you but Icthink it would be patronizing for both of us to continue this conversation if it isnt 100% genuine.

Basically you are uneducated and its very obvious.

You really need to work towards convincing me to continue this conversation because a woman, after having engaged you like this, is going to go fuck another man.

Youre welcome.

So... why did you agree with it?

Lmao this is your brain on society
LET YOUR WIFE FUCK OTHER MEN OR YOU ARE UNEDUCATED
Stop projecting your weakness onto other people user

An incel cuck fantasy in your head. Guys in open relationships fuck a lot of girls.

What would be the value of gf if other guys fuck her?
Why I would be the one being cucked because that would be just stupid, I get all the shit and someone else gets share of the "price". I'd rather cuck someone else and kill that cuckolded weakling before he ejaculates.

Attached: 4dd62994.jpg (375x375, 24K)

The imbalance doesn't bother me so I enjoy what we do. I'd be depriving myself of the hookups I DO have if I got jealous about her having more. Plus I get off on the cuck aspect of her fucking more guys than me but that's not really how we define the situation. Also, we do things together as well. We've been with single guys, single girls, and couples together. So basically we're having a good diversity of experiences and I don't let myself get hung up on this one unequal aspect of it.

Actually, in an interpersonal dynamic the person who cares the least is the nost powerful.

Go to google right now and look it up.

I want to see those words go down your throat like tyrones load goes down your wifes in 20 years.

Sorry but I prefer relationships where the two people involved only need each other. Plus I'm not a weakling.

Open relationships are oxymoronic, the term relationship implies exclusivity.

Kinda pathetic but if it works for you have fun.

>originally appeared on VICE Canada.

Now youre just reaching.

A club, a table, shit even costco's is exclusive.

>I know your mom just died but I have a date with Chad tonight, user. Sorry.

First sissy tranny fag shit and now cuck shit
I see the paid PSYOP shills are at it again.

There's nothing I wouldn't give to slash your throats or wring your necks until your eyeballs popped out of your skull.
Unbelievable.

Your evil will NEVER triumph. A real change is coming.

See man thats your problem

youre worried about the wrong things...

why not just focus on improving yourself and dont worry about wether your wife will cheat. there are ways to determine paternity.

Fuck off retard you don't know my problems and your reading comprehension is shit.
I don't want these demonic cocksuckers shitting up my board and fucking with the minds of the damaged and vulnerable people here. Most of them are probably underaged as well.

It's demented and they should be slaughtered like the walking piles of human shit they are.

I hope they pray to god because there would be nothing anyone could do to stop my wrath if I ever got my hands on any of them, short of a miracle.

They make me sick, and the people who buy into this need fucking counseling.

>they should be slaughtered like the walking piles of human shit they are.

Youre the one who sounds damaged.

if it makes you feel any better, you only feel personally attacked because this board is prodominantly white, and youve grown up in a system which inhibits male sexuality.

it gave you those negative emotions that drive you to hoard pussy all to yourself like daffy duck (ITS MINE I TELL YA)

but this entire society is ass backwards.

Are you opposed to prostitution, the oldest profession?

What if you were provided sex like it was medical care

Girls on dating sites/apps will seek out guys who have put "open relationship" in their profile because it means less worries about hooking up with some obsessive loser who is going to try to crawl inside her life just because she was horny at that point in her cycle and would have fucked anything that moves.

Pre-approval is also an important effect. SOME OTHER GIRL apparently likes this guy enough for whatever reason to keep on with the "open relationship" charade.

If you can manage to scrape together a handful of average looking pictures and put "I'm in an open relationship. I have a vasectomy. I'm only here for hook-ups and unicorns." you'd probably have someone taking the bait a once or twice a month.

Whether you're too far gone in the sour grapes cope to fuck the girls who want to fuck you is a personal problem, but the option would present itself.

This is the gayest shite ever. Might as well not date anyone if you use these. Just eat pussy like a sane person would

i see a bunch of people talking about the girl getting to fuck multiple men within a month and nothing good happens for the guys but the opposite happened for me

>last year
>bf tells me he wants to start an open relationship
>i get upset and tell him no because it feels like cheating to me
>i know i could fuck whoever i wanted whenever i wanted but im a loyalfag so no
>not long after, we break up for unrelated reasons
>stopped talking to him
>find out recently that he's had sexual relationships with multiple women since we broke up

if i'd said yes then he'd be out fucking all the girls he wanted and i'd sit and be a lonely and sad mess despite being in a relationship, fuck that, i'm happy i said no

Attached: 1546369057051.png (336x365, 88K)

>enjoying being a cuck
Pathetic, but expected...

and im happy he dumped your ass

TITS OR GTFO

Ive seen relationships destroyed over threeways, very few can get past having their partner cheat unless they are inherently into it. I would only ever let my gf bring other girls into the bedroom for us to share, and I admit that even that isnt a good idea.

Attached: BC85ADA6-33E1-40AE-A99B-09B320A94C92.png (640x633, 405K)

>I'm in an open relationship.
>I have a vasectomy.
>I'm only here for hook-ups and unicorns.
Note: all of these things were true for me, but I only ever had two girls ask for some proof of the vasectomy. I don't have the medical paperwork. It's presumably still in a box in my ex-wife's mother's attic with all my other military/VA shit, but I point out that can be faked, they don't know what it should look like anyway, and offer to let them feel the clips that were implanted during the procedure.

One asked after I'd already been having filthy creampie sex with her for a few months.
The other one distractedly poked around for a minute and then kinda sighed to herself and started sucking my dick.

>if it makes you feel any better, you only feel personally attacked because this board is prodominantly white

I'm not even white you faggot. I'm a nigger.

>you only feel x way because society tells you to

Nah I'm on that morality shit and you're a shit-for-brains chronic masturbator. But I will agree that society is ass-backwards which is why I'll be glad for the day when I can put the heads of people like you on pikes. Degenerates should not be regarded as humans in any way, shape or form. They deserve no rights, and no right to life.

Monogamy is about love and connection. Polygamy is about lust and shortlived attraction. If you really think that polygamy is so fantastic then you have never truly felt love OR connection with another human being and I feel sorry for you. Give me your address and I will kindly put you out of your misery, cocksucker.

Does it bother you knowing that your girlfriend has done filthier stuff with other guys, more guys than girls you have been with?

>he dumped your ass
actually i dumped him, what if i have no tits?

You made the right choice. Being okay with cuckoldry means you will be taken advantage of and left on the shelf to collect dust while the other person indulges in selfish and irreversible disgusting conduct.

People who enjoy cuckoldry have no soul, have no shame and no self-esteem whatsoever. They are irredeemable lost causes who will never know happiness.

>Monogamy is about love and connection

No, apparently, it's about murdering a bunch of unrelated people for no reason.

Nice conclusion dumbass. It's sad that a nigger can read better than you seem to be able to.

>you made the right choice
feels good being told that, thanks user

Attached: CHApbND.jpg (600x315, 29K)

We have never been in a reciprocally monogamous relationship. We were online friends for a year or so, finally met IRL because unrelated circumstances made it convenient, got along better in person than we did online so started hanging out, fucked casually when we hung out for the better part of a year before she anxiously confessed that she hadn't fucked anyone other than me in months. That's the point where we talked about our relationship and agreed we liked each other (and liked fucking each other) more than anyone else and started referring to each other as SO/BF/GF/FP/whatever and calling it an "open relationship".
>Does it bother you knowing that your girlfriend has done [...] more guys than girls you have been with?
That was already the case before I ever met her in person. If I had any feelings about that, I'd already had them and gotten over it long before she was begging me to fuck her.
>Does it bother you knowing that your girlfriend has done filthier stuff with other guys?
That would be a pretty high bar for some rando from OkTinderofFish to meet.

Why is it so hard to find a poly gf
I just want a qt gf into threesomes and cucking me. Is that too much to ask? Why are no girls into this?

Attached: CardCaptorSakura30.jpg (640x480, 45K)

This is why I never bother to try to get a relationship. Once you realize how many fucked up people are out there and how this kind of unhinged behavior is now "normal", you want no part in it.

MGTOW is the only way , incels please understand women are worthless, and we must take their rights away.
Join us, stand up modern crusaders alive!

show us your slit, vegana then

>and how this kind of unhinged behavior is now "normal"
It isnt. This articles are simply placing you in a scope where you percieve them as more normal than not.
Articles like this are make to push a certain bias and because of all the current stigma around them. Since its pretty normal for people to feel a bit uncomfortable when these things are brought up, imo.
Its the ultimate taboo clickbait.

>Would you allow
You've failed if your gf even considers doing it.
>It might be better than being bitter and forever alone.
"Anything is better than nothing" is a lie you tell yourself to cope with an awful situation. Giving yourself up to that is more pathetic than being alone, you don't even have self-respect.